MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also share the link to a single app by long clicking on it. Particularly useful for those times when you want to quickly tell a friend about a single app.
Share methods include:
* Copy to clipboard
* Create QR Code (Requires Barcode Reader)
* Share with other applications which accept text (SMS, facebook, google reader, etc...)
Ad Supported; An Ad Free version is available in the market.
Please email me with questions or issues; I can't respond to comments left in the market.
kw: share apps, share my apps, share applications, email applications, send applications, appkik, app share , Better App Manager
• Quickly uninstall app
• Easily launch app
• Share single or multiple app market links
• Share app .apk files
• View details about an app
• Link to the Android Market Page of an app
• Search for apps by key words
• Organize search results by downloaded apps, system apps, and unlaunchable apps (themes, addons, etc)..
• Create shortcuts on desktop to launch apps
• Backup apps to SD card
• Re-install apps
This app focuses on convinces and simplicity. It is not intended for root users or advanced users. Apps that are write protected cannot be copied off the device and additionally cannot be shared or have a backup created.
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/app_share/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Both permissions are used to write backup files to the SD card and restore them later.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - This permission is used to create shortcuts to applications on the launcher.
- Sharing application' market links, apk files by Email,Dropbox,Google Drive,Bluetooth,Facebook,Twitter etc. ,
- Multiple selection of applications,
- Caching option (You can disable this option),
- Running the application
a)Link: Shares google play store url and apk file
b)Adres: Shares only app url
c)Barkod: Shares app encoded app google play store url
Application updating as many times as possible.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
* Support App installation, uninstall, backup, sharing and setting up the shortcut,
* Support silent installation and uninstall after ROOT permission conferred, and uninstall system App
* Support all kinds of models from Android1.5 to Android4.4 system
* Support Android device screens of various resolution
* Support multiple-languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic.
* Support dual SD card models
* Installation: The App files on the storage card can be scanned automatically. The third-party App used for installation can be easily going with installation or batch installation.
* Silent installation: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the installation automatically.
* Uninstall: Program installed in the phones can be scanned automatically. Uninstall or batch uninstall can be expected to be completed in a button.
* Silent uninstall: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the uninstall automatically.
* Start: For the programs installed or the App built-in, it can be launched in a button.
* Backup: Support installation package backup of App programs. App programs package installed can be backup in the storage card. The default location is / sdcard / apkshare / backup. Backup location can be modified by setting. Documents backup can be sent to your friends through various ways or other devices for installation.
*Documents share: You can send the App to your friends by e-mail, Bluetooth, etc. Sending email through GMAIL, the maximum attachment can be 25M. It is therefore suggested that you had better use it in a good network environment.
*Documents connection: The App link on GooglePlay can be shared in various ways, convenient for good friends to view the App information. It supports batch operations.
*A shortcut creation: Support establishing an App quick entrance on the desktop in launcher .
*Details: Opening the detailed interface of App management is convenient for the cleanup of the App cache and movement of the App location.
*Electronics market search: Jumping to the App details in the electronic market directly is convenient for you to get the best and latest App.
*Status bar staying: Supporting the App staying in the status bar can be convenient to start the App directly.
*Information copy to the clipboard: Copy the information to the clipboard is convenient to apply in a variety of places.
* Sort: A sorting function is added, executing the sequence according to the rank, the package name, the size and the location.
We need your support:
* Give us the score and your feedback, tell us whether you like or dislike it, and tell us why?
* Give us the better advice and tell us what kind of functions you need.
* Help us translate our software, so that we can support more languages (such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.). In "Settings" - "Translation and Acknowledgments" function, through which you can present to me your translation
Welcome to contact us directly at any time.
Get the ad free version of this app http://www.goo.gl/1q4GV and help us keep making great apps like this.
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps! They'll be glad you did!
Does not send APK files. Why is sending the link better?
Recipient can view item's description on Play Store
Less network and data usage required
SHARE AN APP
Tap the app
Select how you would like to share it
SHARE MULTIPLE APPS
Tap and hold an app to start selecting
Tap apps to select
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen
Tap search field
Type to filter by app name
INTERNET ACCESS - for advertisements
NETWORK STATE - to improve ads
By installing and using this application you agree to the terms at http://www.goo.gl/1aXHo
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? APP SHARE lets you share apps that you have on your phone/tablet with a friend by sending them an email or text message with direct play link. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Google play. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps!
Send app market link is much better than Sending APK file in many aspect.
- Don't have to do extra effort to create an apk file.
- Don't to upload apk file(sometimes more than 1GB) somewhere.
- Recipient can view item's description on Play Store
- Less network and data usage required
- You are send app play link where your friend can review the app & then decide.....and the list goes on
So Don't send apk files rather share App market url with APP SHARE and enjoy the fun with friends.
SHARE AN APP
**** PRESS & HOLD APP ITEMS TO ENABLE SHARING MODE.
**** YOU CAN SELECT MULTIPLE APPS
**** HIT SHARE BUTTON IN TOP RIGHT CORNER
**** SELECTION SENDING OPTION
**** TAP ON SEARCH ICON
**** TYPE APP NAME TO FILTER
INTERNET ACCESS - for advertisements
1. Share apks directly as attachment by e-mail or bluetooth
2. Share app link by other applications which accept text (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
3. Backup apps on your phone
4. Long press and pop more features(Share link,Share APK,Uninstall,Backup,Google Play,Details)
5. Display phone used memory and SD Card used memory
It works by removing package elements from user's package-restriction.xml file to add the app and adding the package element back to remove the app. (located at \data\system\users\10\package-restrictions.xml where 10 is the user's id)
The app will then be visible on the second profile without them having to go to the play store and install it. Apps still have separate user data so game scores ect. will not be shared.
This is quickly thrown together and will likely have a ton of bugs, but I wanted to go ahead and get it out there for testing.
- This is BETA
- You must have ROOT
- This changes system data on non documented files it could screw something up.
- I'm not responsible for any problems this causes or lost data or bricked or broken devices
- please use caution
- it is currently built to run on main user to enable or disable apps on secondary users (once root is fully working on secondary users I will see about making it run correctly on secondary user's account)
- not tested thoroughly with paid apps*
- due to the way I pull the app list from the package manager some installed apps may not show as available to add/remove
- apps installed first on a secondary user's profile will probably not show in the list to add/remove
*any paid apps that use Google's license verification will probably not work or not work for long. So adding your Google Account to the secondary user's play store is probably still the best way to share paid apps.
With almost one million different apps in Google Play, it has become very difficult for users to discover great and relevant apps. Particularly apps that are not ranked on the top lists or niche apps that are very useful in specific situations or regions. As these apps are installed by your friends, App Share helps you find these apps by showing the list of apps installed by your friends.
You can use App Share to discover apps from a certain friend by opening his profile and seeing his installed app list.
- Lists all apps that you have installed.
- Lists all the common apps that you and other App Share user has installed.
- Lists all apps installed by your friends and everyone else who have installed App Share.
- Search a specific person who uses App Share.
- Open an app on play store with a single click.
- Invite friends from facebook to use App Share by sending an invite.
If you want us to add some features in App share, just add your suggestions in the review and we'll help you with that!
Now BackUp/Send/Restore/Delete Apps On The Go..
*Can Backup/Share/Restore/Delete Single or Multiple Apps in One Click.
*Compatible With Latest Version Of Android 5.0
*Awesome, Fast, Smooth, Clean and Convenient User Interface.
*No ROOT Access Required.
*Easily Back-Up/Extract apk of Installed Applications With Just A Simple Click.
*Easily Send Multiple Apps Via Bluetooth or Email and So On...
*Single or Multiple App Uninstall Feature.
*Restore Apps Section:
-View Already Extracted Apps
-Restore single or multiple Extracted Apps in one click from within the App
-Delete single or multiple Extracted Apk's in one click from within the App
*Ability To Select Your Desired Backup Path To Anywhere In The Internal Or External Memory Easily.
*Shows Whether An App Is Already extracted or not.
*Keeps Backup of Different Versions Of Apps Separately.
*Displays User-Apps And System-Apps Separately So That You Can Find Any App Quickly.
*Sorts The List Of Apps In Alphabetical Order To Make Finding Any App More Easier.
*MultiSelect Option To Extract Many or All Apks At a Time.
*Search Option To Find Any App Easily.
*Displays ProgressBar While Extraction.
*Displays The Details Of Every Installed App:
-App Name, App Icon, Size, Version, Package Name,Install/Backup Status
*Renames The Extracted App/Apk As, "App Name(Version)(PackageName).apk",
NOTE: The Extracted Apk's Are Stored In "APKBACKUP" Folder.
Why Extraction or Backup failed??
Answer: In 99% Cases Backup/Extraction fails Because of Full Memory i.e No Memory Space left in your Selected Storage Media..
Remember that Multi-user feature is not ready! Do it by your own!
Thanks to XDA recognized themer Zanderman112 and XDA Senior Member Mildlydisturbed!
If your device is running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0 Lollipop however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0 Lollipop then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution - however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
Rec. Pro users can record video + audio for up to 1 hour, whereas Rec (free) users can try out recording with audio for 5 minutes in order to test whether it works properly on their device before purchasing the upgrade.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
I have no idea (but probably not)! Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices running Android 4.4+, but if you try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 Kit Kat only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your device's native resolution.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7, running stock rooted 4.4 Kit Kat and Android 5.0 Lollipop, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any problems though.
DashLight works great as an app, widget, DashClock extension, or Tasker plugin – the only app to combine all these options seamlessly.
Each component can also be used independently of the others, if you wish.
The widget can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen (or both), and its appearance is fully customisable (with the upgrade), allowing it to blend in with any theme you may have on your device.
The app allows users without a camera flash on their device to use the screen as a bright light source.
While the extension is the first dedicated torch/flashlight DashClock extension.
A small Tasker plugin is also included (upgrade only), allowing you to do crazy things such as flashing the LED upon receiving notifications, or shaking your device to activate the light. Get creative!
Feel free to email me if you come up with any good DashLight-related Tasker profiles that can be shared with other users.
• Due to the way DashClock works, I am currently unable to toggle the flash directly from the lock screen using the extension – i.e. Without unlocking the device.
Unfortunately, this is a limitation of DashClock, not this app.
• The widget however, can toggle the flash directly from the lock screen, without unlocking.
• The app was added due to a bug in Android 4.0/ICS that prevented me from having a properly functioning widget-only "app" (Issue 24208). It is also useful for users without a camera flash.
• DashLight will not work properly from the lockscreen if you have Face Unlock enabled, as the camera cannot be accessed by two apps at the same time. i.e. DashLight and Face Unlock.
DashLight is the most complete, well designed, and intuitive app torch app available. Best of all, it is (90%) free, with no ads in sight!
• DashClock extension
• Widget – Homescreen and Lockscreen
• Customisable widget appearance – blend in with any theme
• App – Screen light so no camera flash required
• Hide App Drawer Icon – Remove the app drawer icon if you only use the widget/extension
• Tasker plugin
• Control DashLight externally (see Devs section below)
• Notification tray toggle (off only)
• Auto-Off timer
• Kit Kat Immersive Mode for Screen Light
• Clean Holo design
• Simple, effective, and lightweight
• No ads and no internet permission required
You can now integrate DashLight control in to your own apps!
Simply broadcast an Intent with one of the following actions:
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other requests.
Prolonged use of the LED as a flashlight/torch may cause overheating, and damage to your device.
I have only been able to test on a Nexus 4/5/7, so please let me know if you have any problems with your particular device, preferably via email (don't forget to include which device you have!).
• CAMERA – required in order to control and toggle the camera flash (categorised as part of the camera hardware)
• WAKE_LOCK – used to prevent issues with the flash potentially turning off when the device sleeps (e.g. If the screen goes for an extended amount of time, but you want to keep the flash on)
• BILLING – allows the in-app upgrade to work
The reverse mode also allows you to calculate the total you should request in order to receive the amount you want, after fees.
I have made this app available to download in any country, however I am only able to include rates for countries and currencies that PayPal "officially" supports - i.e. Countries where no currency conversion is required. This is because PayPal do not publish the currency exchange rates that they use for transactions.
e.g. I cannot include India until PayPal start to allow transactions in Rupees (so please stop leaving negative reviews!)
* Standard & Reverse Mode
* Up-to-date and uses the latest PayPal fees
* Supports over 25 countries (Tip: Spain is in Europe!)
* Ability to enter a custom rate
* On-the-fly calculations
* Copy result to clipboard
* Localised PayPal help
* Personal accounts supported
* Follows Android Design guidelines
** As far as I am aware the app is extremely accurate. However, if you feel this is not the case, then please send me an email with an example and I will get it fixed.
* Please get in touch if you'd like to provide a translation for your native language.
Follow me on Twitter @SPECTRL for updates on the app, as well as other random thoughts!
If you find this app useful, please take the time to leave a rating / review.
If you have any feature requests or design ideas regarding this app, please contact me at email@example.com and I will do my best to provide any improvements. Any feedback welcome.
For any other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This application and its author are in no way affiliated with PayPal.
All brands, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2013-2014 SPECTRL