MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam.
1.Select the application
2.Send via bluetooth or email and etc
3.Unistall using the unistall button
apk sender,apk share,send apk via bluetooth,send my application,apk share pro,delete my application,unistaller,easy unistaller,unistaller pro,remove app ,apk transfer , app transfer
Share Apps support share you apps(include system app) by:
Makes it easy to share market links to your apps using several different methods. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started. It's very useful for those times when you want to quickly tell a friend about a single app.
* Share Apk directly as attachment by e-mail
* Share with other applications which accept text (SMS, facebook, google reader, etc...)
Share Apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your momery and send it to your friends as a attachment
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way to get friends with new android smartphones started.
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use Share Apps those feature(By long click):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard or clear catch
* Backup APK to your sdcard directly
Please email me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy. This app suddenly have a new update and once I up
• Quickly uninstall app
• Easily launch app
• Share single or multiple app market links
• Share app .apk files
• View details about an app
• Link to the Android Market Page of an app
• Search for apps by key words
• Organize search results by downloaded apps, system apps, and unlaunchable apps (themes, addons, etc)..
• Create shortcuts on desktop to launch apps
• Backup apps to SD card
• Re-install apps
This app focuses on convinces and simplicity. It is not intended for root users or advanced users. Apps that are write protected cannot be copied off the device and additionally cannot be shared or have a backup created.
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/app_share/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - This permission is used to make in app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in the Google Play Services SDK including Google AdSense. Internet is also used to download data when the app is updated server side. More information on Google Play Service and Google AdSense can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - This permission is used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve data and prevents errors.
READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Both Permissions are used to write backup files to the SD card and restore them later.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Permission used to install shortcuts to applications on the launcher.
Backup Apks to SDCard / External Storage.
Works without root. Will not list app-private apps.
TAGS: share apps, share my apps, share apk,share my applications, email applications, send applications, appkik, app share ,backup apk, APK share, backup without root
Share your favorite apps with your friends!
A fun and easy way to share the apps you love with your friends!
To share an app:-
just select the apps to share
*click on share button.
Select how you would like to share it( message, bluetooth, email, gmail, WhatsApp( if WhatsApp is installed)or any other etc).
1)extremely fast and simple app share.
2) sharemyapps with one click.
3) send share and email applications with one click.
4)Quick save apps to SD.
5)Quick uninstall apps you dislike.
6)launch apps in one click.
7)three sort modes to sort alphabetically or by size or date.
8)Filtered system apps.
9)view the app on market directly with one click.
10)does one of your have updates check it with one click.
11)View installed app information.
12)view app size information.
13)extremely fast and simple.
14) share app with one click.
15) sort by install time.
16)batch uninstall multiple apps in 1 go.
We need your support:Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Give us ratings and feedback, tell us what you like or do not like it, and tell us why?
* Give us help give us better suggestions
* Help us translate our software, so we support more languages ??(such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.)
This app provides QR-code of Google Play for share!.
1. Ask your friend to launch QR-code reader.
2. Select 1 application you've already installed
3. QR-code is shown! Read it so that your friend can install the application you selected!
Keyword : Application / Share / QR code
Get the ad free version of this app http://www.goo.gl/1q4GV and help us keep making great apps like this.
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps! They'll be glad you did!
What people are saying about Share Apps
"Simple. Clean. Precise. This is an excellent app."
"Great app! Easy & straight forward."
Does not send APK files. Why is sending the link better?
Recipient can view item's description on Play Store
Less network and data usage required
Need help or have feedback? Email us at email@example.com We'd love to hear from you.
SHARE AN APP
Tap the app
Select how you would like to share it
SHARE MULTIPLE APPS
Tap and hold an app to start selecting
Tap apps to select
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen
Tap search field
Type to filter by app name
INTERNET ACCESS - for advertisements
NETWORK STATE - to improve ads
By installing and using this application you agree to the terms at http://www.goo.gl/1aXHo
kw: send applications appkik app share Better App Manager, sharemyapps share my apps share applications email applications appshare
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also share the link to a single app by long clicking on it. Particularly useful for those times when you want to quickly tell a friend about a single app.
Share methods include:
* Copy to clipboard
* Create QR Code (Requires Barcode Reader)
* Share with other applications which accept text (SMS, facebook, google reader, etc...)
Ad Supported; An Ad Free version is available in the market.
Please email me with questions or issues; I can't respond to comments left in the market.
kw: share apps, share my apps, share applications, email applications, send applications, appkik, app share , Better App Manager
All you have to do is select apps that need to be shared and just click the "Share" button. That's it!
[✔] Swipe to share an app.
[✔] Batch Share application's apks.
[✔] Sort apps according to name and size.
* Support App installation, uninstall, backup, sharing and setting up the shortcut,
* Support silent installation and uninstall after ROOT permission conferred, and uninstall system App
* Support all kinds of models from Android1.5 to Android4.4 system
* Support Android device screens of various resolution
* Support multiple-languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic.
* Support dual SD card models
* Installation: The App files on the storage card can be scanned automatically. The third-party App used for installation can be easily going with installation or batch installation.
* Silent installation: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the installation automatically.
* Uninstall: Program installed in the phones can be scanned automatically. Uninstall or batch uninstall can be expected to be completed in a button.
* Silent uninstall: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the uninstall automatically.
* Start: For the programs installed or the App built-in, it can be launched in a button.
* Backup: Support installation package backup of App programs. App programs package installed can be backup in the storage card. The default location is / sdcard / apkshare / backup. Backup location can be modified by setting. Documents backup can be sent to your friends through various ways or other devices for installation.
*Documents share: You can send the App to your friends by e-mail, Bluetooth, etc. Sending email through GMAIL, the maximum attachment can be 25M. It is therefore suggested that you had better use it in a good network environment.
*Documents connection: The App link on GooglePlay can be shared in various ways, convenient for good friends to view the App information. It supports batch operations.
*A shortcut creation: Support establishing an App quick entrance on the desktop in launcher .
*Details: Opening the detailed interface of App management is convenient for the cleanup of the App cache and movement of the App location.
*Electronics market search: Jumping to the App details in the electronic market directly is convenient for you to get the best and latest App.
*Status bar staying: Supporting the App staying in the status bar can be convenient to start the App directly.
*Information copy to the clipboard: Copy the information to the clipboard is convenient to apply in a variety of places.
* Sort: A sorting function is added, executing the sequence according to the rank, the package name, the size and the location.
We need your support:
* Give us the score and your feedback, tell us whether you like or dislike it, and tell us why?
* Give us the better advice and tell us what kind of functions you need.
* Help us translate our software, so that we can support more languages (such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.). In "Settings" - "Translation and Acknowledgments" function, through which you can present to me your translation
Welcome to contact us directly at any time.
Bluetooth patch function is added. Few not supporting equipment of Bluetooth transmitting APK file can try to use this function.
Data statistics functions are added. After turning on, the accumulated data of the various operations of ApkShare can be displayed in the notice bar, such as the total number of App installed and uninstalled.
Repair the problems in making the programs shutdown.
- Android 4.2+ running on AOSP ROM
- Xposed Framework
Please reboot your phone after enable this mod.
Tablet already supports multiple users
- Phone app does not work on new created users
- Work with AOSP keyguard only
Save file, Categorize, Copy & Cut & Paste, Notify status bar, Share(Mail,Twitter,Facebook,etc), Search(Web,Youtube,Map,App), Translate, View saved files in list.
I am MADE IN JAPAN.
I think this app is good editor or notepad!
OLD APP NAME : Voice Input Note
You can turn on following option of voice input.
- repeat voice input.
- immediately start voice input when app launch.
- choose type of voice input,normal or simple or smooth.
If necessary,please open settings page.
If you downloaded plugin,you can enable following features.
- Sort Button Order
- Backup and Restore
- Hide Advertising
- Change Icon of Notify
App strange messages or pictures are a sense of fun.
NOTE : This application uses Google's Voice Search(Voice Recognition).
-- Abaout Permission
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by save file.
RECORD_AUDIO : required by Google's Voice Search.
VIBRATE : required by vibrate.
INTERNET : required by Google's Voice Search.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : required by advertising.
More from developer
The reverse mode also allows you to calculate the total you should request in order to receive the amount you want, after fees.
I have made this app available to download in any country, however I am only able to include rates for countries and currencies that PayPal "officially" supports - i.e. Countries where no currency conversion is required. This is because PayPal do not publish the currency exchange rates that they use for transactions.
e.g. I cannot include India until PayPal start to allow transactions in Rupees (so please stop leaving negative reviews!)
* Standard & Reverse Mode
* Up-to-date and uses the latest PayPal fees
* Supports over 25 countries (Tip: Spain is in Europe!)
* Ability to enter a custom rate
* On-the-fly calculations
* Copy result to clipboard
* Localised PayPal help
* Personal accounts supported
* Follows Android Design guidelines
** As far as I am aware the app is extremely accurate. However, if you feel this is not the case, then please send me an email with an example and I will get it fixed.
* Please get in touch if you'd like to provide a translation for your native language.
Follow me on Twitter @SPECTRL for updates on the app, as well as other random thoughts!
If you find this app useful, please take the time to leave a rating / review.
If you have any feature requests or design ideas regarding this app, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to provide any improvements. Any feedback welcome.
For any other queries, please email email@example.com
This application and its author are in no way affiliated with PayPal.
All brands, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2013-2014 SPECTRL
DashLight works great as an app, widget, DashClock extension, or Tasker plugin – the only app to combine all these options seamlessly.
Each component can also be used independently of the others, if you wish.
The widget can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen (or both), and its appearance is fully customisable (with the upgrade), allowing it to blend in with any theme you may have on your device.
The app allows users without a camera flash on their device to use the screen as a bright light source.
While the extension is the first dedicated torch/flashlight DashClock extension.
A small Tasker plugin is also included (upgrade only), allowing you to do crazy things such as flashing the LED upon receiving notifications, or shaking your device to activate the light. Get creative!
Feel free to email me if you come up with any good DashLight-related Tasker profiles that can be shared with other users.
• Due to the way DashClock works, I am currently unable to toggle the flash directly from the lock screen using the extension – i.e. Without unlocking the device.
Unfortunately, this is a limitation of DashClock, not this app.
• The widget however, can toggle the flash directly from the lock screen, without unlocking.
• The app was added due to a bug in Android 4.0/ICS that prevented me from having a properly functioning widget-only "app" (Issue 24208). It is also useful for users without a camera flash.
• DashLight will not work properly from the lockscreen if you have Face Unlock enabled, as the camera cannot be accessed by two apps at the same time. i.e. DashLight and Face Unlock.
DashLight is the most complete, well designed, and intuitive app torch app available. Best of all, it is (90%) free, with no ads in sight!
• DashClock extension
• Widget – Homescreen and Lockscreen
• Customisable widget appearance – blend in with any theme
• App – Screen light so no camera flash required
• Hide App Drawer Icon – Remove the app drawer icon if you only use the widget/extension
• Tasker plugin
• Control DashLight externally (see Devs section below)
• Notification tray toggle (off only)
• Auto-Off timer
• Kit Kat Immersive Mode for Screen Light
• Clean Holo design
• Simple, effective, and lightweight
• No ads and no internet permission required
You can now integrate DashLight control in to your own apps!
Simply broadcast an Intent with one of the following actions:
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other requests.
Prolonged use of the LED as a flashlight/torch may cause overheating, and damage to your device.
I have only been able to test on a Nexus 4/5/7, so please let me know if you have any problems with your particular device, preferably via email (don't forget to include which device you have!).
• CAMERA – required in order to control and toggle the camera flash (categorised as part of the camera hardware)
• WAKE_LOCK – used to prevent issues with the flash potentially turning off when the device sleeps (e.g. If the screen goes for an extended amount of time, but you want to keep the flash on)
• BILLING – allows the in-app upgrade to work
Rec. requires your device to be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, and also be rooted, in order to do its magic.
Please read the FAQs below for important information about compatibility with Samsung Exynos devices.
Rec. is a beautiful new screen recording app which provides enhanced and un-tethered access to the screenrecord utility introduced in Android 4.4 Kit Kat; neatly packaged into a customisable, intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) provides many advantages over the standard adb screenrecord utility. Some of the highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or higher. You also need a rooted device for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
Rec. Pro users can record video + audio for up to 1 hour, whereas Rec (free) users can try out recording with audio for 30 seconds in order to test whether it works properly on their device before purchasing the upgrade.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
I have no idea! Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices running Android 4.4+, but if you try it, please let me know how you get on.
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7, running stock rooted 4.4 Kit Kat, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any problems though.