PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to email@example.com.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Never worry about whether or not you've got enough cash to make that purchase. Once you download and install the app, you'll be able to check your balance in just a few seconds, it’s that easy. You can also see your recent transactions so you know exactly where your funds are being spent, another great feature is the ability to find the closest load location or call Customer Service with one tap - all from your favorite Android device.
The App is Secure, Fast, and Free!
The security of your money and information are our highest priority. The Prepaid App was built using the highest standards of mobile web security to ensure that only you can access your account. Your account number is never shared and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Your account can be accessed using the same username and password you've already established on the web. Best of all, the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard mobile App is FREE!
Thank you for downloading.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Inoltre, per tutti i possessori di Postepay, possibilità di salvare le operazioni più frequenti tra le Operazioni veloci, per richiamarle e finalizzarle in pochissimi passi!
Postepay è l’applicazione ufficiale di Poste Italiane dedicata ai servizi in mobilità per la tua carta Postepay. Visualizza il saldo e i movimenti della tua Postepay, ricarica la tua carta o quella di un amico o ricarica una sim telefonica richiamando il numero dalla tua rubrica del telefono. Se sei titolare di una Postepay Evolution accedi alle funzionalità a te riservate di Miniricarica, Bonifico e Postagiro. Puoi inoltre salvare le tue operazioni più frequenti grazie alla nuova funzionalità "operazioni veloci".
Attiva il Sistema di sicurezza PosteID e autorizza le operazioni dispositive da app con il solo inserimento del codice PosteID scelto da te (maggiori info su www.poste.it/app).
Con l’app Postepay puoi anche attivare gratuitamente una e-Postepay, la carta prepagata virtuale e ricevere via sms i suoi codici di utilizzo. La rubrica ti consente di memorizzare le carte che ricarichi più spesso e puoi assegnare un nome alle tue carte Postepay per riconoscerle meglio in fase di pagamento.
Ricerca gli uffici postali e gli ATM Postamat dove ricaricare la tua carta Postepay. Puoi visualizzarli su lista o su mappa e ottenere le informazioni principali: indirizzo, orari di apertura, numeri di telefono.
Per accedere ai servizi informativi e dispositivi devi essere registrato al sito poste.it. Se ancora non lo sei, puoi farlo dall’area di login dell’app. La registrazione tramite app è consentita solo ai cittadini italiani maggiorenni e con domicilio in Italia. Per gli altri clienti la registrazione deve essere effettuata su poste.it.
Get more information about UBANK application on our web-site
Dear users if you have any suggestions or comments, please contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be very happy to answer you.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
You know our mobile wallet is trusted by over 50 million users for their mobile payments, and now upping that even further is Paytm Wallet App lets you do fast money transfer, request money, securely store your money online and do your shopping & payments on the go.
• Money Transfer, oh dear it seems you have to pay! — ‘Slide to Pay’ to transfer money to your friends wallets; did you know, you can even transfer money to your taxi driver’s Paytm wallet when he doesn’t have change ;)
• Request Money from anybody, now thats better! — Ping your friends to pay you back for the bus ticket of your last weekend trip
• Deals, for you smartie! — Get the best deals while you do your mobile shopping from over 15,000 partners like UBER, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc.
• Every peer-to-peer transaction is a conversation, if you don’t do it with friends who will you do it with?; how cool is that every time you transfer money or receive money from a friend the transaction becomes a part of a chat conversation
• Wallet statement — lets you see all your transactions in one place
• Saved cards — new on your Paytm Wallet App for Android, that lets you simply view your credit or debit cards whenever you make a purchase or payment which saves the payment details to your account for future use.
• And …we won’t reveal more here, download the best wallet app & get started today - it’s free & believe us a fun & convenient way to do your online payments)
The Paytm Wallet App supports 4.0 and higher
Have questions, problems, or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Tweet to us @PaytmCare.
For tips & helpful infos visit https://paytm.com and follow us @Paytm or on Facebook at https://facebook.com/paytm
La nuova applicazione di CartaLis per le carte prepagate ti permette di navigare in maniera agile e veloce tra i diversi servizi presenti:
✓ Saldo e Lista
Controlla il credito disponibile di tutte le carte registrate sul tuo account, e visualizza tutte le transazioni su ciascuna di esse nell'ultimo mese
Effettua un bonifico in tempo reale a chiunque desideri! Per l'operazione bastano l'importo, la causale, il beneficiario ed il relativo IBAN, evitando lunghe file in banca!
Trasferisci il credito da una carta all'altra del tuo account oppure da una tua carta a quella di un amico in due semplici step
✓ Ricarica cellulare
Ricarica il tuo credito telefonico o quello di un amico, selezionando l'operatore telefonico e il taglio che si preferisce
✓ Servizio SMS
Ricevi un SMS ad ogni operazione di spesa effettuata con la carta
Visualizza tutte le operazioni effettuate
In più in questa versione
Personalizza la home della tua applicazione. Tieni sempre sotto controllo le tue carte preferite, le operazioni più frequenti e i punti vendita più vicini a te
Individua i Punti Lottomatica della tua città, scopri i servizi offerti, gli orari di apertura e i contatti
Scegli di ricordare di effettuare o portare a termine un’operazione già impostata
✓ Push Notification
Ricevi notifiche informative e non solo direttamente dal mondo Lottomatica
per creare un nuovo contatto da registrare e a cui collegare una carta di credito, un numero telefonico o un IBAN.
utile per ritrovare sulla home del proprio device il collegamento al servizio desiderato.
Infine, puoi indicare la tua carta "preferita", personalizzando la grafica della tua app!
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by https://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Please note: The app is only available in German language as it is designed to be used in Germany and Austria only.
This is how it works: Scan a PayPal QR code displayed in shop windows, catalogues, or screens of selected retailers using the PayPal QRShopping app. The corresponding item will immediately show up on your phone display. Now you can choose whether you want to add the item to your shopping cart or save it in your watch list for later purchase.
All you have to do is link your PayPal account to the PayPal QRShopping app, choose a PIN and you are ready to go.
To buy an item, just select your delivery address, confirm the payment with your PIN, and your item will be on the way.
Secure: The PayPal QR codes are easily recognizable from the PayPal shopping cart icon
Free: There is no transaction fee and your purchase is covered under the terms of our Buyer Protection Policy.
Transparent: All transactions are clearly shown in your PayPal account and within the app.
Currently support account types: PayPal (More account types will be added...)
For PayPal accounts:
This small tool uses PayPal classic NVP APIs to query your PayPal account balance and transactions history.
Can display multiple currency balance in your account.
Now support query last three month transaction history.
Do not need to install the "BIG" client, fast launch, quick response, very little resource required, very easy to query your account basic information.
All data are encrypted then store in the device, also do not need to use your real account and password, very high security.
To use this tool, you need to have a verified PayPal account, then apply the API username, API password and signature, please check PayPal website for details:
This application is not developed by PayPal, just use PayPal APIs. It will also do not need to input your real PayPal account / password, so will not stole your real account security information. "PayPal" is trademark of PayPal, and SQZSoft do not have any relationship with PayPal.
This application and its author are in no way affiliated with PayPal.
All brands, trademarks, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2006-2015 SQZSoft
Plus500 offers the easiest way to trade CFDs online, with an intuitive and elegant user interface.
* Trade Stocks, Indices, Forex, ETFs , Gold, Oil and Silver. Anytime, anywhere.
* Trade CFDs on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
* Buy and Sell CFDs online, such as stocks, NASDAQ shares, NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more stock exchanges.
* Get access to real-time market quotes from popular stocks, indexes, forex pairs, to commodities such as oil and gold.
* Practice trading with a free unlimited demo account. When you're ready, you can also trade for money.
* Open and close positions, set limits to protect your investment.
* View your balance, equity and margin.
* Realtime charting
* Multi language support
* Leverage - up to 1:200
* Real-time live streaming quotes
* Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or wire transfer
* Plus500 Ltd licences their CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries
* Plus500UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
* Plus500AU Pty Ltd AFSL #417727 is issued by ASIC
* Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by CySEC
SAFE: protected by 128-bit encryption and a passcode
FAST: payments are deposited to your bank account directly
EASY: just link your Visa or MasterCard debit card to send or receive cash
Anyway. How are you doing?
This tool doesn't collect any information from you.
PayPal is online payment processor to send or receive money on the net. This tool not associated with PayPal.
If your device is running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0 Lollipop however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can't I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 Kit Kat or Android 5.0 Lollipop.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0 Lollipop then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution - however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise, please search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
Rec. Pro users can record video + audio for up to 1 hour, whereas Rec (free) users can try out recording with audio for 5 minutes in order to test whether it works properly on their device before purchasing the upgrade.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there's not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don't have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
I have no idea (but probably not)! Unfortunately, I don't have access to any x86 devices running Android 4.4+, but if you try it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 Kit Kat only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your device's native resolution.
Tested on a Nexus 5/7, running stock rooted 4.4 Kit Kat and Android 5.0 Lollipop, but it has been reported to work fine on other ROMs and devices also.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test any other device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any problems though.
DashLight works great as an app, widget, DashClock extension, or Tasker plugin – the only app to combine all these options seamlessly.
Each component can also be used independently of the others, if you wish.
The widget can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen (or both), and its appearance is fully customisable (with the upgrade), allowing it to blend in with any theme you may have on your device.
The app allows users without a camera flash on their device to use the screen as a bright light source.
While the extension is the first dedicated torch/flashlight DashClock extension.
A small Tasker plugin is also included (upgrade only), allowing you to do crazy things such as flashing the LED upon receiving notifications, or shaking your device to activate the light. Get creative!
Feel free to email me if you come up with any good DashLight-related Tasker profiles that can be shared with other users.
• Due to the way DashClock works, I am currently unable to toggle the flash directly from the lock screen using the extension – i.e. Without unlocking the device.
Unfortunately, this is a limitation of DashClock, not this app.
• The widget however, can toggle the flash directly from the lock screen, without unlocking.
• The app was added due to a bug in Android 4.0/ICS that prevented me from having a properly functioning widget-only "app" (Issue 24208). It is also useful for users without a camera flash.
• DashLight will not work properly from the lockscreen if you have Face Unlock enabled, as the camera cannot be accessed by two apps at the same time. i.e. DashLight and Face Unlock.
DashLight is the most complete, well designed, and intuitive app torch app available. Best of all, it is (90%) free, with no ads in sight!
• DashClock extension
• Widget – Homescreen and Lockscreen
• Customisable widget appearance – blend in with any theme
• App – Screen light so no camera flash required
• Hide App Drawer Icon – Remove the app drawer icon if you only use the widget/extension
• Tasker plugin
• Control DashLight externally (see Devs section below)
• Notification tray toggle (off only)
• Auto-Off timer
• Kit Kat Immersive Mode for Screen Light
• Clean Holo design
• Simple, effective, and lightweight
• No ads and no internet permission required
You can now integrate DashLight control in to your own apps!
Simply broadcast an Intent with one of the following actions:
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any other requests.
Prolonged use of the LED as a flashlight/torch may cause overheating, and damage to your device.
I have only been able to test on a Nexus 4/5/7, so please let me know if you have any problems with your particular device, preferably via email (don't forget to include which device you have!).
• CAMERA – required in order to control and toggle the camera flash (categorised as part of the camera hardware)
• WAKE_LOCK – used to prevent issues with the flash potentially turning off when the device sleeps (e.g. If the screen goes for an extended amount of time, but you want to keep the flash on)
• BILLING – allows the in-app upgrade to work
AppShare requires your Android device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
AppShare provides you with an intuitive, straightforward way to share your downloaded apps between the different user accounts on your Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) device.
Select an app, then choose which users you wish to share the app with.
AppShare gives you the ability to share apps with other user accounts on your device without having to setup a Google account for each user.
Simply download an app using your Google account on the primary account as usual, and then share it with the other users on the device using AppShare.
Each user has a reserved space for app data, meaning that game progress/scores, and other app data is kept separate from other users.
This is great for sharing your Android device with family and friends while keeping your personal data protected.
AppShare is also ideal for restricting the use of certain apps to particular user accounts – e.g. Disable the Play Store on your kid's user account and control the apps they have access to.
While AppShare is most useful when you have multiple users on your device, you can also use it to hide user apps and disable system apps even when there is only a single user on the device.
You can potentially improve the performance of your device by "unsharing" (disabling/removing) system and user apps you are not currently using – even on your main account – preventing them from running and using up valuable system resources.
Upgrade to AppShare+ to unlock the full functionality of AppShare.
What you get:
• No more ads
• No restriction on the amount of app-user changes you can make
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions but please read this description fully before contacting me with any issues.
Note: Only the stock Google 4.2 ROM is officially supported, however custom ROMs should also work, providing they have not messed with Google's multi-user implementation.
This is uncharted territory so there may well be some bugs and other random goings on so please bear with me and let me know if you are having problems or come across anything out of the ordinary, especially if you are using the stock 4.2 ROM. Thanks!
• Multi-user support is only available on Android devices running 4.2+ (Jelly Bean).
• Your device will be need to be rebooted in order for any changes to take effect.
• Paid apps may not work unless the Google account that was used to purchase the app is added to the user account that you wish to share the app with.
• The Android system may prevent a few apps from being enabled/shared. e.g. Google Wallet in the UK.
• If you disable the Google Play Store for a particular user, you cannot have a Google account set up on that user, otherwise the Play Store will return – this may be true for all system apps with updates.
However, disabling the Play Store on a new user (without a Google account already set-up) seems to work.
Although every effort has been made to thoroughly test the app and ensure stability, this app still modifies undocumented system files, and therefore I will not be responsible for any lost apps/data.
Please take care when enabling/disabling system apps.
The app shouldn't allow you to do any irreparable damage, but you have been warned.