The RATEL NetTest allows users to obtain information on the current service quality of their Internet connection in the context of net neutrality and provides them with comprehensive information, including statistical data. The RATEL NetTest provides:
- a speed test for download speed, upload speed and round trip time (ping)
- several quality of service tests, which tell the end-user if the operator is acting net neutral. This includes testing of TCP-/UDP-ports, a VOIP/jitter test, proxy tests, DNS tests, etc.
- a map view of all test results with filter options for test parameters, statistics, operator, device and time of day
- several in-depth statistics
- a red/yellow/green evaluation of the test result (“traffic-light”-system)
- the option to synchronise results of various devices and display them in the browser
- the user’s own test history