If App is not working make sure you meet the system requirements.
If the speech recognition accuracy is low make sure you are connected to the internet and there is no background noise, you speak loudly and clearly.
- Google app installed on your device (can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox).
- Google speech recognition enabled as the default speech recognizer (Basic Google recognition).
- Internet connectivity (can work offline if you download necessary language packs, but the accuracy will be low. To do it go to your device settings -> Language input -> Find “Google Voice” -> Offline speech recognition).
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and above.
To start just click the microphone button and begin speaking.
SpeechTexter is a powerful voice to text app, that provides continuous speech recognition with custom dictionary (punctuation marks, phone numbers, addresses, etc), that helps you create long essays, posts, reports using only your voice.
SpeechTexter is used daily by students, teachers, writers, bloggers, businessmen around the world.
- Create text notes / sms / emails / tweets by using your voice
- Dictionary (say “question mark” and app will replace it with “?”). You can add your own words (ex. "new line" > (ENTER key) and tap "save")
- Save the notes and share them later on social media and many messaging applications
- More than 60 languages supported
- High accuracy of recognition, around 95% for the English language (in offline mode accuracy will be lower).
List of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, Malay, Bengali, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, Basque, Filipino, French, Galician, Georgian, Gujarati, Croatian, Zulu, Icelandic, Italian, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malayalam, Marathi, Dutch, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Sundanese, Swahili, Finnish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Vietnamese, Turkish, Urdu, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
For additional information or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com
SpeechTexter is also available for Chrome browser (desktop version only) at https://www.speechtexter.com