Use it to record your rides, and display useful information:
- current speed
- ride duration
- total distance
- current time
- a compass
- heart rate.
Bikey is best used with a bike mount: the data is displayed in full screen with a large font for visibility,
and a single tap cycles through the different information.
- Android Wear and Pebble support (keep your phone in your pocket!)
- Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors support
- some useful stats and graphs can be displayed on recorded rides
- data can be exported in .gpx and .kml formats
- cadence recording capability (requires the phone to stay in your leg pocket)
- and more...
The app is open source and in active development, please don't hesitate to report any bugs or feature requests: BoD@JRAF.org.
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Cycling and Running is a very healthy and enjoyable ways of spending free time in the city and
beyond. Find out about the application Kręć kilometry!
The Kręć kilometry app can also save the bike trail you’ve covered, and allows you to add interesting
places along with pictures and descriptions.
A Built-in counter will allow you to measure the travel time, speed, distance and the number of
calories burned, and all values will be presented in the form of clear statistics.
CHALLENGES AND TROPHIES
With Kręć kilometry App you can take part in the competition challenges as well as create your own
challenges to motivate you to ride a bike. For completing the competition kilometers you can and
receive virtual trophies that can be displayed on your Facebook profile, so you can share your
achievements with other users.
Continued use of GPS in the background can decrease battery life.
Operation of the camera is possible by a smart phone through Wi-Fi connection.
Through the application, camera settings can be changed, the recording video angle can be set, video recording can be started and stopped, video and picture files can be previewed from the file list and the sensor information from an ANT+ bicycle computer can be included with the video.
Provides a clean watch face presenting the speed, moving direction, odometer, altitude can be shown on tap. Just like a bike computer.
Feel free to suggest more features.
* The SONY API sometimes don't update the display properly, when you found the display is stale, press the hardware button three times: to get back to the default watch face and then back.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
App can be used fully automatic lap timing with a laptop running Pedal Time (Must be purchased from website).
Go to the website : http://www.pedaltime.x10.bz for more details
Info about software package available for purchase (email address on website) below:
Pedal Time is a timing application that can be used to time laps, record pit changes, show where a bike is and much more. It can be used manually or the GPS system can be used to automatically register laps and pit stops. It is fully customizable from the background colours to updating the rider list during a race. Pedal Time was designed specifically for South Australian Pedal Prix Races, however can be used to time other sports. The results are saved each time something is recorded to a text file which can be easily viewed in Excel. This means there is no chance of information being lost as it is constantly saved.
Tired of using stopwatches and needing one person per bike timing laps?
Pedal Time can be fully automated, or one person can time all bikes.
Easy to use layout, so anyone can take over timing.
Know exactly when a bike has stopped in an accident and see exactly where it is on a map.
In Bike heads up display to give rider live details and contact pits.
Change current rider
Time in bike of current rider
Distance traveled by bike and individual rider
Alert for when a lap is taking too long
Changeable panel colours, bike names and background colour
GPS automatic lap
GPS automatic pit in and pit out
Current Speed of bike
Full instruction manual
Change amount of bike panels displayed on screen
Current position of bike which can be displayed on map
Saves all settings and laps as changes are made, meaning nothing is lost if program is closed
Full pdf manual which explains all features with screenshots
Fully functional without using GPS, if someone manually clicks buttons as bike goes past. (Some bikes can also use GPS, while others are manual)
ANDROID app which shows rider lap times, current speed and time in bike (more features coming soon)
Phone calls and text messages to rider via phone
Power efficient applications for phone and laptop
MTBcat has been conceived as a quick guide to help users consulting specs and navigating through the different options available in the market.
* MTB catalogue 2015
* Brands: BH, Cannondale, Canyon, Cube, Felt, Fuji, Ghost, Giant, GT, Kona, KTM, Lapierre, Merida, Orbea, Scott, Specialized, Trek, Wilier.
Turn your mobile into e-bike display computer with the Free Gepida Bike APP.
Track your performance or make records by workout data and get fit and stay healthier.
Gepida Bike APP for Android (IOS soon) comes with practical features in addition to tracking capabilities, making it easy with a professional tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances in real time , and monitor your progress
• Make records and store training data into your personal workout diary (developed into second edition)
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed or your Heart pulse rates (HR sensor optional)
• Use maps, time and distance parameters
• Set dashboard screen into daily or evening modes according light circumstance
• Get the latest news from Gepida website , get the local address of Gepida services
• Save workout data in Statistics , Facebook and Twitter
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with use of Bluetooth Heart Rate sensors – available separately at http://www.gepida.hu
Automatic monitoring of your workouts, detailed maps and list of Gepida bike services.
Gepida Bike APP is a kind of ebike display application on Android and ideal for cycling , or any other distance-based activity like running , walking…
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a fat burning or sporty training
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth® Zephyr heart rate monitor, more info at gepida website)
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a heart rate zone as your target goal
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Customize the parameters on Dashboard screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Integrate with bike speed & heart rate monitoring to use blue tooth HR sensors
* Five Heart rate zones (description in Medical feature)
If you sign up, all data is sent automatically to your personal training diary on www.gepida.com. This is the place to analyze your training, no matter what GPS phone or tracking device they are using.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts to keep you informed about new features of Gepida bike application or Gepida products.
**Optimized for Samsung, SONY and HTC Devices with Android 4.3+**
SUPPORT DEVICE LIST
Samsung: Galaxy S3 LTE / S3/ S4 / S5 Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
HTC: New One / One Max / Butterfly / Butterfly S /M8
SONY: Xperia Z / Z1 / Z2
For more information and compatibility consulting, please visit our official website or local retail store.
The ultimate cycling performance app that utilizes your phone's powerful Bluetooth Smart capabilities and transforms it into your bike computer, personal training and health management device. This app combines the functions of your phone, cycling computer, GPS, music player, camera, and heart rate monitor (requires purchase of separate PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor) into one, allowing you to have loads of fun on your bike ride.
Highlights of this app includes:
- Day/Night mode display options
- GPS Speed: Current speed, Average speed, Maximum speed
- Ride Distance
- Ride time
- Cadence and Wheel Speed information (requires purchase of PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence & Speed sensor)
- Heart Rate (requires purchase of PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor)
- Pre-set Maximum Heart Rate and Cadence alarms
- 4 seconds auto-pause timer to avoid miscalculation of riding time and data
Camera & Video:
Enable your camera and video cam function in this app.
Map & GPS:
* Enable GPS Map to keep you on the right track
* See real time map and route
* Enable compass on weak or no GPS signal
Listen to music without switching to a different music player app
Auto pause music playback to place or receive phone calls
* Display ride/workout history including Total Distance, Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Cadence, Total Riding Time, and Total Calories Burned
* Display ride route and traces all routes ridden on the map view
You have to sign up for and account before accessing the app, since we want to make sure all the ride history are fully backed up.
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Today’s Plan offers cycling specific structured training plans that are tailored to the individual's available time to train, strengths and weaknesses and targeted goal or event. These training plans are paired with powerful analytical tools that are simple to comprehend to help you easily monitor your efforts.
Recorded data can be synchronized from Speedict eBike device and store on Android phone for offline view !
Throttle override provides Speed and Current throttle type, Motor Start Power, Throttle range re-define, Cadence Matching + Governor feature for over-Speed, Temperature, Current and under-Voltage Cut-Off.
Recorded data can be synchronized from Speedict Mercury and store on Android phone for offline view !
Speed sensor alternate feature allow speed sensor signal can be changed based on ratio settings, design for those who want to boost their motor performance.
Recorded data can be synchronized from Speedict Mars and store on Android phone for offline view !