Téléchargez notre application gratuite et accédez à des millions de livres gratuits ou à des prix abordables, souvent bien moins chers que la version papier. Trouvez tous les livres dont vous rêvez, des dernières parutions aux classiques les plus incontournables. Avec Kobo by Fnac, lire sur votre smartphones ou tablette Android est simple comme un jeu d’enfant.
Principales raisons d'essayer Kobo by Fnac:
# 1 : Parcourez des millions de livres dans la boutique Kobo by Fnac.
• Plus de 4 millions de livres, BD et magazines à des prix imbattables
• Achetez des livres sur le pouce et commencez à lire dans les secondes qui suivent
• Profitez gratuitement des extraits du premier chapitre de milliers
# 2 : Personnalisez votre expérience de lecture.
• Profitez d'un texte clair et choisissez la taille et le style de texte que vous préférez
• Mettez en valeur vos passages préférés et ajoutez des notes à vos livres
• Essayez le mode Nuit pour une lecture plus facile la nuit
• Lisez et verrouillez l'écran en mode portrait ou paysage
• Changez de page en utilisant la touche volume
• Réglez la luminosité de l'écran
• Langues supportées : anglais, français, espagnol, italien, portugais, allemand et néerlandais
# 3 : Profitez de la synchronisation dans la bibliothèque sur toutes vos applications Kobo by Fnac.
• Utilisez plusieurs applications Kobo by Fnac avec votre compte Fnac et conservez automatiquement la trace de vos livres et signets.
# 4 : Transférez les livres sur n'importe quel appareil.
• Que vous utilisiez une application Kobo by Fnac sur votre Smartphone, ordinateur de bureau ou une tablette, vos livres et même vos signets vous suivent pour que vous sachiez toujours où vous en êtes
• De plus, lisez des livres d'autres plates-formes tant qu'elles sont en format libre compatible avec le service que Kobo fournit, comme ePub.
* Kindle n'est pas compatible
# 5 : Partagez des citations, des notes, des récompenses et davantage sur Facebook !
• Partagez votre passage préféré et pensées sur un livre avec vos amis
• Recommandez un livre de votre bibliothèque à un ami
• Aimez et de commentez les livres que vos amis affichent sur Facebook
• Ajoutez facilement Kobo by Fnac à votre Journal sur Facebook pour partager instantanément vos activités de lecture avec vos amis et suivez votre Reading Life sur Facebook.
En er zijn nog meer voordelen;
• Overal leuk en gemakkelijk lezen op je tablet of smartphone.
• Je hebt dus altijd en overal toegang tot je bol.com ebooks.
• Heb je al een Kobo e-reader? Lees naadloos verder op je tablet of smartphone door de automatische synchronisatie via de cloud. Al je bladwijzers, aantekeningen en markeringen worden gesynchroniseerd. Handig niet?
• Ebooks kopen kan ook via de app, eenvoudig via iDeal, PayPal of credit card
• Lezen zoals jij dat wilt met verschillende opties:
o Lettertype vergroten/verkleinen
o Dag- & nachtmodus scherm
o Achtergrondkleur instellen
• Ook voor de digitale boekenwurm:
o Leesstatistieken met Reading Life™; hoe lang doe je over een boek, leuke en verrassende prijzen winnen en nog veel meer.
o Handige woordenboekfunctie.
o Je activiteiten op Facebook plaatsen; zie wat je vrienden lezen en wissel citaten, aantekeningen en boekbesprekingen uit.
Het mooiste van alles; de bol.com Kobo ebook app is helemaal gratis! Download nu en probeer het zelf.
o Als je de ebooks die je elders hebt gekocht wilt lezen, kun je deze downloaden via bol.com, nadat je binnen 1 minuut je LeesID hebt aangemaakt in ‘mijn ebooks’ in je bol.com account.
o Ga naar bol.com als je ebooks wilt kopen met acceptgiro of Bancontact/Mister Cash en als je bij je aankoop Air Miles wilt inwisselen.
PageTurner is an open-source e-book reader that allows you to sync your reading progress across devices, without needing a DropBox or Google Drive account... just enter your e-mail address and it works!
Has page-numbers, bookmarks, highlighting and notes... everything you expect from a modern e-book reader.
It supports the Nook Simple Touch, and has TextToSpeech so you can keep reading while you drive or work out.
Download books from major sites like Gutenberg, Feedbooks and Smashwords or add your own Calibre Library or e-book sites.
It's simple and easy to use, but has a loads of configuration options if you want them.
Also has excellent support for Hebrew and Arabic books, including reading right-to-left.
If you need any kind of help, or have questions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be pleased to assist you... we love to read, so we want to make sure our reader app helps you get the most out of the books you love.
PageTurner is an open source app (GPLv3), and we have an active community. If you'd like to help us test new versions, and get new features early please go to http://pageturner-reader.org/beta to join our beta group!
Supported file formats: ePub
Similar applications: Aldiko, Laputa, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, FBReader, Fabrik
Keywords: ebook, e-book, e-reader, reader, ePub, OPDS, device sync, cloudsync, calibre, calibre2opds,TextToSpeech, TTS
LOVE READING E-BOOKS? DOWNLOAD E-BOOKS FOR FREE, READ, BUT PAY ONLY PER PAGE !!! POPULAR FICTION,BUSINESS, AND ANY OTHER GENRES E-BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE.
Total BooX (pronounced: Total Books) offers a better way to read – download popular eBooks to your Android tablet and Pay-As-You-Go. Read ten pages? Pay for … ten pages! Now, how fair is that?
The application is free and we’ll give you free reading credit to start you off. Browse our website and choose a book – or two – or twenty. (Don’t pay anything yet.) They’ll all be downloaded in full to your Android tablet. Start reading. (Still haven’t paid anything.) As you read, your balance goes down in proportion to the pages you’ve read, and you own these pages.
Sign up now and enjoy our introductory gift of free reading credit.
Enjoy 3 free Sesame Street eBooks starring Elmo and friends! Browse descriptions of more than 170 Sesame Street eBook titles for free. To read, listen, and watch all eBooks in this exclusive collection, subscribe from this free app to a Sesame Street eBooks subscription for $3.99/month or 39.99/year. Your subscription also works on the Sesame Street eBooks website: http://ebooks.sesamestreet.org/. As a Sesame Street eBooks subscriber, you’ll get access to more than 170 classic and new Sesame Street eBooks in three exciting formats:
• Read: eBooks that allow you to read aloud at your own pace
• Read and Listen: Audio eBooks that include fun Sesame Street audio narration, sound effects and music
• Read and Watch: Animated eBooks that bring beloved Sesame Street characters and stories to life in full-color animation
Each type of book format requires a different amount of download time. Most will load in a few minutes. If you will be downloading multiple titles at once, we recommend you disable or extend the time of your device's sleep mode.
• Search and download more than 170 Sesame Street eBooks titles
• 19 high-interest preschool topic areas, including letters, numbers, counting, colors and cultural appreciation.
• Edit and organize eBooks in your unique “My Bookshelf.”
• Auto play
• Monthly newsletter
• New books added regularly for free
• Online technical support available at email@example.com.
Find this app with the following keywords:
Sesame Workshop, books, ebook, preschool, kids, Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, audio, PBS, kindergarten
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, the landmark television program that reaches millions of children every day in more than 150 countries. The Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential. Delivered through a variety of platforms, Sesame Workshop develops research-based content – including television programs, books, games, mobile apps and community engagement initiatives – that supports early childhood learning, helps prepare children for school, and addresses developmental needs. The Workshop’s programs are tailored to the needs of specific regions and focus on topics that help young children and families develop critical skills for lifelong learning. For more information, visit us at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and
VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com) help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers
becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more
information, please visit www.impelsys.com.
SABA Reader ელექტრონული წიგნების სახლი "საბას" უფასო აპლიკაციაა, რომელიც სპეციალურად Android მოწყობილობებისთვის შეიქმნა.
დარეგისტრირდით "საბას" ელექტრონული წიგნების სახლში https://saba.com.ge">www.saba.com.ge, შექმენით თქვენი ელექტრონული ბიბლიოთეკა, ჩამოტვირთეთ SABA Reader თქვენს Android მოწყობილობაში, გამოიყენეთ საიტზე რეგისტრაციის e-mail და პაროლი და ინტერნეტთან ერთჯერადი სინქრონიზაციის შემდეგ, იკითხეთ ყველგან!
"საბას" ელექტრონული წიგნების სახლი, iPhone, iPad-სა და iPod Touch-ის მომხმარებლებსაც თავაზობს იგივე ტიპის უფასო აპლიკაციას.
თქვენ ერთხელ იძენთ წიგნს და ის თქვენთვის ყველა მოწყობილობაში ხელმისაწვდომია!
Read Faster uses the RSVP (Rapid Serial Visual Presentation) speed reading technology to offer you the best fast reading experience without compromising speed or quality of reading.
Some of Read Faster’s best features:
•Android Wear application
•It uses the RSVP Technology
•Browse files from your phone or tablet
•Share links from browser, we extract just what is important for you and it is ready to read
•It's Ads Free
•Paste text from the clipboard and read it at high speed
•Read up to 1000 wpm
We are sure you’ll love it!
Calibre Companion (CC), recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
- a superb device-based calibre library organizer
- a high-performance WiFi-based calibre device emulator
- a calibre content server (web access) client
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
- view a book's metadata (author, tags, series, rating, dates, etc.).
- sort and group books by their metadata.
- see book lists by cover or by list.
- mark books read and sync this information with calibre.
- launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle).
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. Calibre automatically updates all the book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library. No other app, reader or browser, offers this level of integration with calibre.
3) CC can connect to calibre’s content server over WiFi to browse your library and download books to your device.
For more information see our FAQ (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188899)
CC has been translated into the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazilian): fully translated
- Italian (Italy): 94% translated
- Spanish (Spain): 83% translated
- Japanese (Japan): 56% translated
- German (Germany): 50% translated
- French (France): 46% translated
- Russian (Russia): 44% translated
1) CC is not a reader app. You must install and use one of the many excellent reader apps available.
2) CC requires that you use calibre calibre 0.9.02 or later, available at http://calibre-ebook.com/. Some CC features such as syncing book read information require newer versions of calibre.
A free demo version of CC is available in the Google Play store. Install and test with that version if you have concerns that CC won't work on your network or isn't what you need. To get it, go to http://www.multipie.co.uk/calibre-companion/ and click the button for the demo version (links to Google Play don't work here).
Download thousands of free and paid ebooks, highlight excerpts, take notes in your books and contracts, organize your books, add your favorite catalogs in your "Bookstores" area and much more!
This ebook reader has many possibilities:
- an integrated reading tool that will surprise you with its smoothness and functional richness
- an advanced library to organize and index your ebooks
- a huge selection of bookstores can be set: one click access to thousands of books
- possibility to sync your library across all your devices and to share ebooks / notes through the paid service Mantano Cloud
• Support of the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF)
• Support of Adobe DRM, allowing to read ebooks protected against hacking
• Integrated OPDS browser, with the option to add your own URL addresses to customize your bookstore area
• Integrated File explorer, great for importing specific ebooks by browsing your device (Only in Essentials and Premium editions)
• Compatible with Mantano Cloud service
• Customize the display of EPUB books thanks to predefined or custom created themes: font, line height, colors, etc. (custom themes only in Essentials and Premium editions)
• Advanced support of PDF books: Fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom, optimized display speed
• Search function in the book content
• Many ways to annotate your ebook: highlighting, adding text notes to a page or to an highlight
• Pinable navigation panel for a quick access to the table of content, bookmarks, highlights and notes
• Night mode
Organizing your library
• Index your books by tags and rating
• Group your books into your personal collections
• Book filtering functions by tags, collections, authors...
• Several display modes: detailed list and thumbnails
More features with Mantano Cloud (requiring a separate paid subscription on http://cloud.mantano.com):
• Sync your library between your devices: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, discussions, contacts along with you, in their most recent state.
• Shared reading : Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from each others' experience. Share your ebooks with your friends, learn from their notes, discuss with them.
More detailed description with editions comparison available here: http://store.mantano.com/reader/editions_comparison.htm
The GoReader™ app lets you download eBooks from any eBook Store- you arn't locked in to buying only from us! You can browse and buy from ANY good bookshop so you can always get the best deal on ebooks. Choose from UK favourites Waterstone's, Hive, WHSmiths, VLeBooks, Kobo or download thousands of classic ebooks for FREE from the amazing Project Gutenberg. You can also upload your own ebooks or PDF files, so if you're an author, school child, architect or musician, you can view your files everywhere you go...
GoReader™ provides unprecedented flexibility, speed and reading comfort. It's an intuitive and powerful ebook reader for bookworms, students and professionals: highlight and annotate excerpts, share quotes and annotations with friends, make bibliographical research or annotate contracts, lookup words in local and remote dictionaries, and thanks to the amazing text-to-speech function books can read themselves- perfect for children!
Optimized for both tablets & smartphones!
- Customize your reading experience default font, line height, colors, etc.
- Supports Adobe DRM eBooks, including the management of ID and password protected files
- *Download eBooks from any eBook Store- you arn't locked in! You can browse and buy from any good bookshop so you can always get the best deal on ebooks.
- Supports non-DRM Free eBooks
- Night mode - make reading easy on the eye with 'Night Mode'
- Text to speech: listen to a book, a page or a text selection
- Annotate - Create text and freehand notes, attached to a page, to a highlight, or standalone
- Browse the table of contents thanks to a familiar expandable tree structure
- Quickly access your annotations, highlights and bookmarks.
- Lookup words in a dictionary to choose from a list (local or online dictionaries)
- Organize your books in collections
- Display your library according to different view modes: compact list, detailed list and thumbnail view
- Tag your books and manage your tags
- Filter by collection, author, tags, publisher, formats...
- Sort by title, author, date on which it was added, last access date
- Search a book by typing a part of its title, tags or of the author’s name
Note: due to a known issue in Android 4.1, application updates sometimes fail. If this occurs, please uninstall and reinstall the application.
Tags: Books, eBooks, Book Reader, eBook Reader, Dictionary, Lexicon, Library, Bookstore, TTS, GoReader, Go, Reader. GoReader is a trademark of My Go ltd. All others are trademarks of their respective owners.
Features and stuff:
- Simple user interface - no need for over-complicated settings and configurations. Just read and enjoy.
- Pure Android Holo Design with fast responses and slick animations.
- Support of images and styles.
- Fulltext search within your e-books.
- Simple file browser.
- Custom bookmarks.
- Full tablet support.
This app might not have as many features as Aldiko, Moon+, FBReader and such, but I was not satisfied with any of those, so I had to do my own. And I consider SlickPub having much better user experience.
Let's keep it simple. Just read.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Customize background and font colors
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge, Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
30) Share page as Image (send it via Gmail, Viber, Skype, etc.)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
Ready to start reading faster? Spritz technology (http://spritzinc.com) lets you burn through all those books and articles that have been piling up by making speed reading easy even for someone with no training. The average adult reading speed is 250 wpm. With Spritz, you could double or even triple that speed after just a little bit of practice.
Spritz is the best speed reading technology, and SpeedRead With Spritz is the best speed reading app for Android devices. Here’s why:
Works with reading apps you already use
You don’t have to switch to our app every time you want to speed read. SpeedRead With Spritz works with any app that has “text to speech” technology. When you’re ready to start speed reading, simply hit the text to speech button, and you’re off. Switch back whenever you want to take a break.
Popular apps that are compatible with SpeedRead With Spritz include:
• Google Play Books
• @Voice Aloud Reader
• And Many More!
After you download the app, follow the prompts to log in to your Spritz account and switch your text to speech settings, and you’re ready to speed read. Spritz technology is simple and intuitive, so there’s no long tutorial or steep learning curve.
SpeedRead With Spritz works with any format that your favorite e-reader can handle, allowing you to read ePub books, online articles, PDFs and more. Furthermore, there’s no limit to your speed. Want to read at 500 wpm? 1,000? 2,000? Go for it! We allow you to crank the speed as high as you want – the only limit is your ability.
These 500 and 100s of more stories, plus exercises and audio, are available free at www.eslyes.com.
See 2 sample stories below.
The complete title of this app is "Little Nothin’s—500 Short Stories about This and That." These stories (less than a minute to read) are stories about “nothing”—the things that we deal with, do, see, say, or think about, read about, or hear about while going about our lives. Many of the stories have a New York City (I live here!) context. Some stories will make you smile, and some will make you think. Some will remind you of someone you know, and some you’ll share with someone you know. Some might even make you (horrors!) want your money back. (Fugedaboudit!) Each story is exactly 150 words and is written in informal, everyday English. I taught adult ESL for 24 years. I originally wrote these stories for adult ESL learners, but they’re enjoyable reading for adult native English speakers too.
For adult English learners reading these stories, there are two numbers following each story title. The first number is the grade level; that is, “2.1” in Story 1 means that a second grader should understand the story. The second number, e.g., “91.3” in Story 1, is the Reading Ease score. The closer that number ascends to 100, the easier the story is to understand. (Google "Flesch-Kincaid" for details.) A third number (in parentheses) follows some story titles. That number tells you that the story is a multi-part story. For example, Story “6. A Walk on the Brooklyn Bridge (1) 3.7, 79.5” is part (1) of a 4-part story.
—Mike Carlson, Brooklyn, NY
* 500 fun short stories (for only ten shiny dimes!)
* Self-contained e-book app
* Clickable Table of Contents
* Swipe to turn pages
* Social media share
* Day/night settings
EARLY REVIEWS OF THE E-BOOK
* I really like the price! —Author’s brother-in-law
* My son, the author! What took you so long? —Author’s mom
* Stop doing stupid things just so you can write about them! —Author’s wife
TWO SAMPLE STORIES
19. A Fast Breakfast 3.3, 86.1
She was in a hurry. She wanted something fast for breakfast. He told her to have milk and cereal. She said that milk upset her stomach. “Don’t you know that by now?” she asked. He said there was soybean milk in the refrigerator. “What kind of cereal do we have?” she asked. He told her they had Grape Nuts and Shredded Wheat. “Yuck!” she said. “Don’t we have anything tasty?” He said that a spoonful of sugar would make the cereal taste better. “But sugar might raise my cholesterol,” she said. He said that sugar doesn’t raise cholesterol—meat does. “If you really want to lower your cholesterol, you should stop eating meat,” he said. She said she loved meat. She would never stop eating meat. Meat was much more important to her than her cholesterol level. “If someone invented steak cereal, I’d eat three bowls a day!” she said.
118. I Love New York City! 3.7, 82.7
“I love New York City,” said Eddie. “I wake up happy because I’m waking up in NYC. I sleep like a baby because I’m sleeping in NYC. It’s a big city chock-full of small, friendly communities. It isn’t the mean city that people see in the movies. It’s a city made for enjoying. It’s a city made for exploring. What’s not to love?” Barry said, “Ha! What’s not to love? Bags of smelly garbage are on the streets every day. Some sidewalks and subway stations reek of urine. Streets and subways—even the sidewalks!—are jam-packed. And the bikers—just yesterday a biker almost ran me over. They come at you from everywhere—from the front, from the back, and from the sides. When I step into the street, I look out for bikers first, cars second.” Eddie said, “Those things aren’t bad. They just add CHARACTER to our city.”
* Parser of a text:
*** Normalizes: parser checks text for and fixes bad characters and duplicates of punctuation, proper spacing before and after punctuation. Also it splits too long words in smaller ones. After that text is becoming easier to comprehend.
*** Emphasizes: every word is processed in order to choose emphasis position - red letter's one, which gains maximum of your attention and helps you recognize the word in the fastest way.
*** Sets delay(optional): when you reading on such a speed, you can miss an essence of sentence. Therefore, parser sets gentle delays before punctuation, on digits and on long words to help you grasp information clearly.
* Handy controls:
*** You can change speed on the go - just swipe to top or bottom.
*** To pause or play just tap the reader's window.
* Storage of incomplete readings:
* Preview of next words in a paragraph (opitonal).
* Dark theme to comfortable reading in the night.
* Optional font size.
SOURCES OF TEXT
* Clipboard: you can simply paste text to Readily.
* Shared text: simply share to Readily from Flipboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Google Keep, Evernote, etc.
* File storage: choose .txt, .epub or .fb2 file to read using Readily.
If you know some other language and want to help - please, contact me, I'd appreciate it a lot!
This app is under MIT License: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/infm/Readily/master/LICENSE.txt
Libraries and code:
* Paul Burke and Ian Lake for aFileChooser
* Peter Karich for snacktory
* Paul Siegmann for epublib
* daimajia for AndroidViewAnimations
* Griko Nibras for Flex: http://grikomsn.deviantart.com/art/Flex-361665214
Ideas and inspiration:
* Catherine Lyubchenko
* Dayana Shevchenko
* Lesha Sushkov
* Anton Bredykhin
* Kizka Alexander
★ Easy to start
★ Hundreds of icons, dozens of colors
★ Best for freelancers
★ App data download to SD-card
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: App data download to SD-card
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox
★ App data download to SD-card
★ Easy to start
★ Hundreds of icons, dozens of colors
★ Best for freelancers
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: App data download to SD-card
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, sync, time track, tracker, where is my parry, Timesheet, Flexi, Harvest, Jiffy, Meter, Timerecording
- support for 18 languages
- photographs objects around
- setting any picture from SD-card
- training system
- automatic downloading of translation
- automatic downloading of spelling
- automatic downloading of pronunciation
- adjust reminders
- tablets compatible
-Tags: flash cards, learning language, Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Korean, foreign language, fast, easy, photography