You deserve it
Problems with file names under utf-8 I found that it can't show filenames in utf-8 (well more precisely, Chinese and Japanese characters) properly. It used to work though. Currently I'm running Android 7.0 on Nexus 6p. Please fix this issue.
Copies fail nearly every time Reported, still broken. Waited months but it's just too frustrating. Uninstalled. Perhaps you can ask Asus how they managed to get their app to copy files successfully without errors?
Remove the word root from the title, provide a useless app that does nothing as intended trying to bait into the pro version, very dishonest, greedy and petty way to go about it, will never invest with someone who behaves this shoddy. Cheers Mate. There are free alternatives that do 300% more than what this does without playing any games.
Doesn't let me edit root files :/ despite having rooted my phone.... Useless
As legend Says... Its sooo coool and superb only one wish i want it to have extension association like with .db etc. Thanks a tonnes
• Click on path in title bar to add full path to clipboard
• Fixed intermittent crash when opening text files from "Open with" screen
• Fixed problem copying from cloud to external SD card in CM13
• Support for Magisk v6 and PHH Superuser
• Support for Android 7.0 (Nougat)
• Fixed SD card writing in Marshmallow
• Material Design