Update: Been having an issue with the Google Drive tab, it just stays blank. I tried re-installing but still nothing. I installed the regular Explorer and it connects just fine, any ideas? / Man, and I thought this app could NOT get any better! LOVING the update. The addition of my Google Drive alone is just awesome, and it works flawlessly. Tabs! Oh man, and they can stay where you left them. Come on, I'd pay for this all over again. THANK YOU! Excellent job guys. Keep it up.
I've moved big files with several other file managers & had them fail, not with this one, if file is over 300mb I choose this one. I gotta admit, someone gave me a old copy of this app & I used for quite awhile. Quite glad to show & support dev team for real now with purchase of this great app!
Devs, any idea why uploading to Dropbox has slowed down during recent weeks? Not by dramatic fashion, but noticeable for sure.
After using this for many years, I finally have to say goodbye, it crashes constantly on my nougat rom. Reinstalled, even wiped dalvik, no go.
Great app. I use it all the time. The last update has failures during zip and gzip. I hope that is fixed soon.
Long-term user of this great app but it's time for a new icon guys. Can't have this on my home screen.
• Updated Dropbox code to use their v2 API. This update is essential for all Dropbox users in order to keep Dropbox functionality working after June 28th.
• Preference allowing Add button to be shown or hidden
• File and folder counts for folders in properties dialog
• Added raw byte size after existing size display in properties dialog
• Preference to allow New folder, New file and New tab options to appear in overflow menu