Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Πάνω από 300 εκατομύρια συνολικές λήψεις! Ένα από τα καλυτερα εργαλεία στο Android Market.
Ο Διαχειριστής αρχείων ΕS αυτή τη στιγμή υποστηρίζει 30+ γλώσσες
Αυτή η standard έκδοση είναι για Android 2.1~4.2. Οι χρήστες Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 παρακαλώ χρησιμοποιήστε την έκδοση Cupcake.
Λίστα με τα χαρακτηριστικά του:
* Διαχειριστής Αρχείων -- Λειτουργίες αρχείων (Πολλαπλή επιλογή,
Αντιγραφή, Επικόλληση, Αποκοπή/Μετακίνηση, Δημιουργία, Διαγραφή και Μετονομασία, Αναζήτηση/Κοινή Χρήση/Αποστολή,
Απόκρυψη, Συντόμευση, Σελιδοδείκτης) στη συσκευή και στους υπολογιστές
* Διαχειριστής Εφαρμογών -- Διαχείριση εφαρμογών (Εγκατάσταση, Απεγκατάσταση, ΑντΑσφαλείας, Συντομεύσεις, Κατηγορία)
* Συμπίεση και Αποσυμπίεση αρχείων ZIP, Αποσυμπίεση αρχείων RAR, δυνατότητα δημιουργίας κρυπτογραφημένων αρχείων ZIP(AES 256 bit)
* Απομακρυσμένη Διαχείριση – Μπορείτε να διαχειριστείτε αρχεία στη συσκευή σας από τον υπολογιστή μετά από την ενεργοποίηση στις ρυθμίσεις.
* Προβολή διαφορετικών τύπων αρχείων, φωτογραφίες, έγγραφα, βίντεο παντού, υποστήριξη εφαρμογών τρίτων κατασκευαστών όπως το Document To Go για το άνοιγμα αρχείων εγγράφων
* Μικρογραφίες για APK, εικόνες, μέσω ενσωματωμένου πλοηγού εικόνων
* Προβολείς και επεξεργαστές κειμένου
* Πρόσβαση στον επιτραπέζιο υπολογιστή σας, μέσω WIFI και SMB
* FTP, είναι ο δικός σας FTP και WebDAV client, διαχειρίζεται αρχεία σε διακομιστές FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV καθώς και αυτά στην κάρτα sd
* Υποστηρίζει Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Το Google Docs αποτελεί πια κομμάτι του Google Drive), SkyDrive (Υποστηριζόμενοι τύποι, απευθυνθείτε στο http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/live/hh826545#fileformats ),
Amazon S3, Yandex και πολλά άλλα. Είναι ένας ενισχυμένος αποθηκευτικός χώρος στο σύννεφο διαφορετικός από την επίσημη έκδοση. Μπορεί να αποθηκεύσει φωτογραφίες, βίντεο και άλλα αρχεία στο δικτυακό σας δίσκο και να μοιραστεί τις φωτογραφίες και τα έγγραφά σας, εύκολη επεξεργασία των εγγράφων που έχετε στο λογαριασμό σας.
* Πλοήγηση αρχείων Bluetooth. Μπορείτε να αντιγράψετε και να επικολλήσετε αρχεία μεταξύ συζευγμένων συσκεών Bluetooth. Υποστηρίζει OBEX FTP για πλοήγηση στις συσκευές και μεταφορά αρχείων ανάμεσα σε συσκευές Bluetooth.
* Βίαιος τερματισμός εργασιών, με ένα κλικ, σχετικά εύκολο γραφικό οθόνης για αυτόματο τερματισμό, με λίστα ανγόησης για να αγνοούνται οι εφαρμογές που δε θέλετε να τερματίζονται. Είναι ένας προηγμένος τερματιστής εργασιών για να τερματίζονται εφαρμογές που εκτελούνται και να ελευθερώνεται μνήμη (Αυτό το χαρακτηριστικό χρειάζεται την εφαρμογή ES Task Manager να είναι εγκατεστημένη)
* Χαρακτηριστικό εξερεύνησης με δικαιώματα υπερχρήστη (ενεργοποίηση από τις ρυθμίσεις). Είναι το απόλυτο εργαλείο διαχείρισης αρχείων για τους χρήστες με δικαιώματα υπερχρήστη. Μπορείτε να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το σύστημα αρχείων και τους καταλόγους δεδομένων, καθώς και να αλλάζετε τα δικαιώματα.
* Και πολλά ακόμη
The root module was previously a paid app and is now a free app. If you purchased it and would like to be refunded, please email email@example.com and provide your name and Google Order number. DO NOT send any credit/debit/bank card information. The Plus module will remain a paid app.
THIS IS ONLY A LICENSE KEY, NOT AN APPLICATION. You must have FX File Explorer installed for it to work. This add-on will not appear in your application launcher. Its functionality is accessed within FX, by tapping the "System (Root)" item on the FX home screen. Please install FX and try it out before purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx
*** CRITICAL INFORMATION: READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING ***
* This module requires that you have root/superuser access on your phone/tablet. This module WILL NOT root your phone/tablet. If you do not have root access, this module is useless.
* Root access is intended for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts ONLY. Improper use of any root access application can cause your phone/tablet to malfunction or become entirely non-operational. You assume all risk when using this or any root-access application to modify your device.
* Browse, modify, and copy files to and from the otherwise inaccessible /data/app (installed Applications) and /data/data (application data / configuration) directories.
* Search for files and folders by filename, size, date, and type.
* View and change permissions and ownership of files and folders.
* Remount the root (/) and /system partitions as read-write.
* Edit configuration files as root using FX's built-in text editor.
* View any binary or text file using FX's built-in binary/hex and text viewers.
Safety and Security Features:
As FX is designed to be an "everyday" file manager, special care was taken to ensure that adding root-access features to it would not detract from that capability. When the root module is installed, FX will still always use normal Android user access for file operations. The root module is only enabled when you specifically open the "System (Root)" catalog from the home screen of FX.
Security features can be configured to either warn you when you are using root access (the default behavior) or to require a PIN or password in order to use the root features. These features can also be disabled, but they're designed to be very unobtrusive (e.g. warnings are only displayed after a configurable interval of non-root use).
FX will display a warning on the home screen whenever the "/" or "/system" partitions have been remounted read-write, as it's a safety/security risk to not remount them as read-only when you're finished doing work as root.
FX features a recursive checksum calculator to allow manual checking of file integrity between two directories, and the system can even incorporate permissions and ownership data into its calculations to ensure two directories are identically configured. This feature can be accessed by long-pressing on a folder and tapping "Details", and then tapping "Calculate Checksum".
1. Xplore you phones internal and external filesystem.
2. Create new directory, cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, zip, unzip and fix permissions of any file anywhere on your phone.
3. Open files supported by your phone with default or app of your choice. And any other file that can be opened as text with this.
4. Edit any file that can be opened as text.
5. Share files with people. Now you can mail any file on your phone as and attachment unlike the default Gmail app where you can only attach images
6. Get list of running apps and stop them if you want.
7. Run any available Linux command on phone.
8. Reboot phone.
1. Root access (required only for cut, copy, paste, delete, renaming file, creating new dir, reboot and running linux commands)
2. Busybox installed.
This is a powerful app that can damage your phone and/or data. Don't use it until you are absolutely sure you know what you are doing.
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE.
Root Tools is the ultimate tool for unlocked/rooted devices. Now that you are rooted you can customize your phone to the max simply with this app. Increase performance or change fonts and boot animations with a single click. Remove system or data apps easily and more.
☆ Android 2.2+ Apps to SD
☆ Backup or restore any system or data app
☆ Remove any system or data app
-- Batch removal/backup included
☆ Install a boot animation from a list of 30 animations
- Enable random boot animations on each boot-up (in settings)
☆ Install custom fonts (25+)
☆Pulldown text editor (change the "Verizon Wireless" in the pulldown bar!)
Tweaks & Hacks:
☆ Block ads
☆ Build property edits
-- Reduce call ring delay time to save battery
-- Set the dalvik vm heap to increase performance
-- Set max events manager and proximity delay
-- Manage stagefright player
-- Set the wifi scan interval to save battery life
-- Choose your lcd density (like changing the resolution on your PC screen)
-- Turn on or off hard key lights while the screen is on
Edit the build.prop from within the app with your own custom edits
☆ Manage cache
-- Clear all data or sdcard cache
-- Move cache to and from the sdcard or phone
☆ Free internal memory
☆ Clear market search history, zipalign apps, fix permissions, etc.
Root Tools allows you to customize the app and make it your own. You can change the entire look of it through theme settings in the main settings menu. Through settings you can also manage backups, access android hidden testing menu, enable or disable your boot animation, turn on/off camera shutter sounds and configure sysctl.conf to maximize performance for more advanced users.
Root Tools is a fun project I started for custom ROMs and is turning into much more. I hope you enjoy the app :)
Boot animation install problems??
1) Try going into Root Tools settings (click menu > settings) and set the install location manually. (most phones use "/data/local/bootanimation.zip" or "/system/media/bootanimation.zip"
2) You may have a bad download. Try removing the file on your sdcard in the roottools folder.
Remember: if something isn't working email me first before rating.
If you like the changes then please re-rate. Please don't rate bad for the 15 minute refund policy. Complain to google instead. If something isn't working email me before complaining where I cannot respond to you.
Developed By: JRummy Apps Inc.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Holo-based UI
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder (and it works while browsing)
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
* Note: sending files via Bluetooth is supported in free version, if your devices support Bluetooth Push
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
I have provided a good app for all users and will continue making improvments.
It helps you freeze or uninstall system apps inside phone
* tiny,fast,especially fast for old phones with low memory
* "modify" MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
* can "Disable" backgroud system service, such as "google backgroud transport" and "contact sync service"
Explanation of permissions:
we might use lib file, which provided by AD company.
But we only use this file to show [hot apps],
which Never cost any resource untill you click and see recommended apps.
so please don't be bothered by warnnings from Virus Protecter
[hot app] does not bother you at all, if you ignore it。
"read phone state" and "internet" permissions are used to stat how many users are using my app, and when FC happens, I can get error report.
it's just used to improve my app. If you still can't accept, uninstall.
compared to other uninstall tools in android market, it is much more better
for example, the app " uninstaller " is a very popular uninstall app in google play, it's the smallest uninstall tool, simple and easy. But uninstall does NOT support rooted phones. Even you have root permission, you can NOT modify system apps inside your phone, which is very annoying.
the app " app remover ", is another similar uninstall tool in google play, but app remover neither supports rooted phones.
the app " system app remover ", is also a famous uninstall tool , and it does support rooted phones. But system app remover never give you any warnning before you uninstall a system app, which might be kernel file of your android phone. so it's much safer to use " root app delete " than "system app remover " in a rooted phone, especially for those new android users, who don't quite understand the danger of uninstalling system apps with root permission.
compared to many other similar uninstall tools, you will find how useful and how safe this App is.
The most intuitive, usefull and simple to use File Manager on the Android Market
This is the first multi-panel file explorer on Android OS. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
You feel it like on your Macbook's Finder. You feel it like Window's Explorer. You feel it like Nautilus on Linux. No, even better! Layout is configurable and adaptable to screen size (phone & tablet).
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Manage remote file server: Samba/CIFS/Window shared/FTP/FTPs, WebDAV
☆ Cloud Explorer: Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Box.net
☆ Manage system partition (if rooted)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Super cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ PDF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
☆ Delete system/stock/bloatware apps
☆ View system files
☆ Pinky, Android, Wooden, etc.
☆ Euro 2012
☆ Quick search all sd card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip over Linux-file entry,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
- Two mode: regular (fast) & native (better for Root users)
kw: file manager, explorer, browser, viewer app manager, task manager, Root Explorer, io explorer, xoom, galaxy tab, tablet, Ice Cream Sandwich
* Cut, copy and paste folders and files.
* Compress and decompress (extract) files (ZIP)
* Change file permissions and ownership
* Create and delete files and directories
* Rename folders and files
* Thumbnail for photo and picture files
* Support folder shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open files with other apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Root File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: root file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es root browser lite rooted device user file expert card wireless folder LAN SMB
IT IS ONLY THE UNLOCKER, the main app has to be installed too.
===== Important ========
To ensure, the unlocker will work properly, please do not use any software which will block permissions against the Solid Explorer.
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is used to generate unique hash of a device. No private data is being stored anywhere.
Remember to install only the main app first and play with it for some time. Make sure you will purchase this unlocker only when you are fully satisfied with performance of the application.
In case of any problems don't hesitate to visit the support page.
If you want a refund, send an email with [REFUND] tag and order number in the title. Orders older than 2 days will not be taken into consideration.
☆Over 13 million users, 30+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP, WebDav and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, Sugarsync, Copy, UbuntuOne, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the 'About' section.
Beta builds can be found here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/updates/status/all
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the xda-developers forum and the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would never come out of the beta stage. Thank you!
If you want to take part in translation, have a look here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/a-complete-guide-to-translate-the-application
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- View and edit any file
- Text Editor
- SQLite database viewer
- Extract, create tar/gzip files
- Extract RAR archives
- Execute scripts
- Send files
- Image thumbnails
- APK binary XML viewer
- Change file owner/group
- Create symbolic link
- “Open With” facility
- Create shortcuts
Many of our customers are very satisfied customers. If we can’t help you, we still honor the 24 hour refund policy.
Get the ultimate Root Manager now!
*** If your phone does not root, recommend to use my "App Tyrant" app ***
Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For ROOT+NAND unlocked devices
☆ Uninstall system applications
☆ Freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
☆ Defrost or enable applications (Free trial or PRO)
☆ Backup system application .apk to sdcard (that can reinstall later)
☆ Restore backed up applications
☆ Reset applications to fresh install state
☆ Delete definitively system applications
☆ Hide my App: launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing (Pro only, tap on Launch->Freeze button )
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
For NON-ROOT devices
☆ Quick APK list to show all available .APK files on SDCard
☆ Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices
☆ Manage to clear data, cache (manually)
☆ Manage .apk files: delete, install, install as a system app (PRO)
☆ Single click to uninstall a listed applications (Batch uninstall).
☆ Rapid load application list
☆ Display application name, icon, package name
☆ Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall)
☆ Filter by third-party applications, system applications, applications on sdcard. backup applications or frozen applications
☆ Support large screen (ex. tablet) views
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Trial on Free version :
☆ Three times to defrost or restore apps for Free version
☆ Make sure you app is granted by SuperUser
☆ If you CANN'T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
☆ If you CANN'T restore backup app, try to "find apps on SD card" then long-press the app and select "install as system app".
☆ This application uses SDCARD to store data
☆ PRO and FREE version are fully compatible
- Some phones (ex. Desire) requires NAND unlocked (see more here http://alpharev.nl/).
- INTERNET/ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/ ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required for displaying AdMob. The PRO version does not require these permissions.
# bloatware remover, bloat freezer, system app remover, system app uninstaller, system app freezer
Assistant request: email@example.com
Web site: http://rootuninstaller.com
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Περισσότερα από τον προγραμματιστή
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, search, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, "Open With" facility, MD5.
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
Allows easy selection of songs from your phone's music library.