Review from Luke Walczak
Best file manager ever, but please update this icon, we've got Full HD screens now 😂
This is an excellent file manager app with every feature one would reasonably need in a file manager from extracting to moving to copying to viewing. Works flawlessly with Android 8.0 and the dark material design theme is amazing. Frequent updates ensure the app is working reliably. Keep it up devs!
What's happened with SMB client? It doesn't work at all.
Best file explorer out there... bar none.
Excellent app Works perfectly on Galaxy S8+. Thank you
Excellent file manager allowing multiple folder tabs, long filenames (at least 255 characters displayed with text wrapping) and more. I use it on an unrooted phone and couldn't function without it. The Android 7.0 built-in file browser called "My Files" on my Samsung phone is brain damaged in comparison.
Since last update, app opens to a blank screen. Shame, since this is my go-to file explorer for years.
• Add compatibility with toybox binaries that don't include mount
• Preserve timestamps wherever possible when moving and copying files. Note that in some cases Android doesn't allow this.
• Stop SE context from changing on edited text files when opened from Open With
• Overcome problems writing to system and editing text files on some devices with Magisk 14
• Fixed problems with SMB connections on a domain
• Fixed problem with naming of backup file when editing a text file with no extension