Review from A Google User
I have been using this since my first Android device. The best in its class. A lot features and intuitive. Great UI too, love the colors. The best file manager by far.
This is an excellent file manager app with every feature one would reasonably need in a file manager from extracting to moving to copying to viewing. Works flawlessly with Android 8.0 and the dark material design theme is amazing. Frequent updates ensure the app is working reliably. Keep it up devs!
Best file explorer out there... bar none.
Excellent app Works perfectly on Galaxy S8+. Thank you
What's happened with SMB client? It doesn't work at all.
Excellent file manager allowing multiple folder tabs, long filenames (at least 255 characters displayed with text wrapping) and more. I use it on an unrooted phone and couldn't function without it. The Android 7.0 built-in file browser called "My Files" on my Samsung phone is brain damaged in comparison.
Have always heard that this was the best of the root file explorers. After es went belly up I finally decided to make the purchase after years of debate. Eh, maybe it's just me or my old LG V10 but honestly I'm not impressed. Its not bad, just not great. I was already aware of the lackluster ui but the functionality isn't there for me. Half the time it won't make changes and yes I have rw turned on. Btw why do I feel like I have to turn it in every single time? Also my main grow is opening text editor is ridiculously slow. Guess im gonna have to limp back to solid explorer pro for the time being. I'll definitely give this another chance though. Years of 5 star reviews cant be wrong
• Add compatibility with toybox binaries that don't include mount
• Preserve timestamps wherever possible when moving and copying files. Note that in some cases Android doesn't allow this.
• Stop SE context from changing on edited text files when opened from Open With
• Overcome problems writing to system and editing text files on some devices with Magisk 14
• Fixed problems with SMB connections on a domain
• Fixed problem with naming of backup file when editing a text file with no extension