User can browser, open and edit SQLite files.
User can read the data of all tables.
Recently opened database feature for convenience.
Also, you can create a new database.
WE HAVE FIXED ADS ISSUE IN THE LATEST RELEASE.
This applications allows you view/modify data and structure of SQLite Database on Android. Create and modify structure of tables, views, indexes, triggers, table’s constraints and foreign keys in SQLite database, edit and delete records in SQLite database.
In more detail using this application user can:
-create, modify, delete, rename, dump tables,
-display tables’ s and views’s data in scrollable grid,
-create, modify, delete, export records,
-support multiselect on records,
-sort and filter records on any field value,
-export filtered data to CSV files (included custom separators),
-create, modify, delete columns in table (including columns’s constraints and foreign keys),
-create, modify, delete table’s constraints (including foreign keys),
-create, modify, delete table’s indexes,
-create, modify, delete table’s triggers,
-create, modify, delete views,
-execute SQL scripts,
-export database to SQL script,
-restore database from SQL script,
-store executed statements to history,
-browse and edit databases on SD card,
-scan SD card for existing databases,
-configurable application’s size,
-remember recently opened databases.
-Added possibility to change datagrid's page size
-Added possibility to load/save datagrid's filters
-Fixed SQLRun scroller for software keyboard
-Fixed a bug where application could crash if an old version, or no version of Google Play Services is installed on the device
-Fixed table parser and added types : LONG(int) and STRING(text)
-Fixed 'Scan for DB'
-Added possibility to import from CSV
-Updated Adobe AIR SDK to 184.108.40.206
-Fixed fonts in Start view
-Updated 'Application size' range from 50% to 150%
-Updated dump table, dump database, export CSV and import CSV. Shows dialog 'Working' now
-Small design improvements
-Fixed minor bugs
-Upgrade Adobe AIR SDK to 220.127.116.11
-Optimalized history of sql commands in 'SQL Run'
-Added button 'Delete All' to 'SQL Logs'
-Updated AIR SDK to 14.0.0
-Removed permission : READ_PHONE_STATE
-Fixed datatime type, now is possible to set NULL value
-Fixed hardware button Back in 'Scan for DB'
-Fixed 'Dump database' and 'Dump table'. Remember settings after come back from 'Directory browser' now
-Fixed Load file in 'SQL Run'
-Fixed 'Scan for DB' lags
-Small design improvements
-Improved data grid, add horizontal slider to change scale of data grid
-Add possibility to show basic types on new/edit column dialog
-Small design improvements
-Improved dialog for creating backup file
-Add button : Inform Author in case of parser failed : send sql to author by email
-Improved 'Scan for DB'
-Fixed new/edit 'Foreign Key' dialog
-Fixed 'Select column' dialog
-Fixed new/edit record dialog
-Fixed index parser
-Fixed parsers for column type : LONGVARCHAR
-Improved modal dialogs
-Improved Settings : Add possibility to switch on/off question of creating backup
-Optimalized Data Export : Change extension to CSV
-Improved SQL Logs : Add COPY to Clipboard
-Improved SQL Browser : Add PASTE from Clipboard, add possibility to create CSV, add history, add sql extensions
-Optimalized search of file
-Optimalized application size
-Resolved an issue where some ads may not be able to display on some android devices
-add possibility to create/restore backup of database
-updates internal android sdk to GooglePlay 4.4
-remove dependency on external adobe air download
*Open databases from internal storage.
Open databases from external storage.
Simple Query Editor.
*Lists of all databases for all installed applications.
*Root access required.
I am not responsible for any damages, data loses. Use it carefully.
And of cource, enjoy.
I have tested this only on a droid bionic. If you have problems, please send me a email with your phone type so I can try to support it.
I WILL NOT HELP YOU ROOT YOUR PHONE. IF YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT HOW TO ROOT, I WILL DELETE IT.
This application contains advertisements. It contains these as I host the binaries on the domain that I pay for. If I find that many are using anti ad tools, I will block service for those phones. If data is a problem for you, use Wi-Fi. It does not generate a lot of profit, but you get a service from me that is free.
If you find a problem with the application, please email me. I am willing to help you in anyway I can. I take suggestions as well. If I refuse to help, which I wont, then go ahead and give me a nasty comment here.
I appreciate all of the good comments.
I made this app for myself to help me debugging my own apps. If you have any troubles, mail me.
Why do you to want use SQLite Master
[✔] Fastest and optimized, support large SQLite databases
[✔] Easy and simple user interface
[✔] Very small footprint (installer size is 470 KB, it takes few seconds to install)
[✔] Have almost everything that android users need
The major functionality includes
[✔] (Pro version only) Hot System Apps - Rooted System Fix Wi-Fi tethering, Phone settings, contacts, system settings, configure app databases etc. It requires busybox installed on your android device.
[✔] (Pro version only) Rooted System browse system files in rooted system and configure. It requires busybox installed on your android device.
[✔] Create/drop Sqlite databases
[✔] Create/drop/modify Sqlite tables
[✔] View table data
[✔] Sort table data by simply tapping on the column headers (first tap - ascending, second tap - descending)
[✔] Export table data to CSV
[✔] Import highly configurable CSV data into Table
[✔] Add, delete, update table row
[✔] Copy table row to clipboard by double tapping on a row
[✔] Query Maker to build custom queries and save queries, easy to use interface
[✔] Pre-generated SQL Select Queries for existing tables.
[✔] Save SQL queries which can be used later.
[✔] Delete saved queries which are not needed.
[✔] Import existing queries.
[✔] View/Copy table definition, triggers, views in the database.
[✔] Close table data, clone table schema etc
[✔] In table list page, long press has many options such as clone schema, clone data, drop/rename table etc.
[✔] History of recently opened SQLite databases.
* Lot of testing was done on three different sizes android screens
* Full cycle test was done for four major Sqlite data types (INTEGER, TEXT, REAL and NULL)
* Full test was done using famous Chinook Sqlite database using 15000 rows and 11 tables
Support development by buying the donate version (and be the first to get the new features).
You can edit all databases on rooted phones.
Open databases from within aSQLiteManager and from a number of file managers.
List tables, views and indexes.
Display data, structure and definitions SQL for tables and views.
Execute any SQL including 'Drop' / 'Create' statements (simple SQL builder included).
Add and edit records from data browser (Add button at title / Edit button at each row).
Copy the content of any cell to the clip board by clicking at it
Store all executed statements in the opened database (in a table called aSQLiteManager).
Select SQL history from query form.
Begin transaction, Commit and Rollback.
Export database to SQL script and restore databases from script.
Import and export of CSV files
Execute SQL scripts, full script or single lines.
SQLite does not validate data types during data entry but aSQLiteManager set the Android input mode reflecting the field types.
Create database wizard.
Configurable font size in data lists.
Easy editing of databases located in a "Dropbox" folder
Now translated to:
German - thanks to Denis Dogan
French – thanks to Jean-Luc Rostini + Nicolas Gourdon
Italian – thanks to Giuseppe Tumino https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Giuseppe+Tumino
Catalan – thanks to Paco Rivière
Brazilian – thanks to Leandro Lopes
Spanish – thanks to Gonzalo Rodriguez
Russian - thanks to Denis Bondarenko
1. Open the database file directly.
2. Send an intent with Content Provider uri.
3. Send an intent with database file's full path.
Please see below for more details.
If you have rooted device, using FuseDroid makes it possible to open a db which is not accessed normally.
If you purchase the PRO version, you will also be able to use the following functions:
・Query assist button (for search)
・The number of recently viewed database can be changed.
・The number of query histories (for search) can be changed.
・Save the column width
・Display null and blob
Please help by leaving a comment, especially when your rating for this app is low.
Better yet, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me an email stating the reason for your low rating beforehand so I can try and fix the problem.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
********** 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Android, Mac and iOS **********
New User Guide on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/woiapp
* Now we support view and edit ROOT mode database via In-app purchase
(New in-app 'Edit Root Mode Database')
* Build-in File Manager to find SQLite database
* View database tables with paging results (change page size in menu)
* Edit SQL with shortcut buttons and Run SQL
* All SQL support (CRUD)
* SQL will automatically save to history
* Share SQL and Result CSV with others
* Easily Delete Row , Update Row, Update FIeld, Copy/Clone Row Data,
* Check Database Info, size ,version , encoding...
* Open sqlite database From Dropbox
* Open sqlite database from Email attachment
Want even more professional features? You can find my super power full "Sqlite Manager Pro" edition here:
(Feedback and questions welcome send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on this page.)
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
1) Support Oracle and Postgresql SQL dialects
2) Include demo scheme with prefilled tables (similar scott/tiger scheme in oracle)
3) Support export/import SQL queries in/from external storage file
4) Tables and views browser
With SQL Studio you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your Android device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
SQL Studio connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
We have lots of future features planned including syntax highlighting, full interface for creating/altering tables, security configuration and job management.
These will be provided in future updates free of charge.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
• Multiple tabs - Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: email@example.com
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Allows easy selection of songs from your phone's music library.