The application is valid for sprint (road) karts and for all classes (adult or senior, cadet, junior). It's usefull for both experienced or novice drivers. For the former, it'll be a second opinion about what's wrong with the chassis setup, and for novices it will teach them the secrets of the chassis adjustments and chassis setup.
Pressure, weight and temperature measures can be used in metric or imperial units.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications.
If you find any bug, please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you've detected. We'll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible.
If you have any suggestion that would help us to improve the application, please, send us an a email to email@example.com
Karting, kart, go-kart, kz, kz1, kz2, kf, kf1, kf2, kf3, kt100, rotax max, honda gx, comer, puma 65, tony kart, birel, intrepid, crg, arrow, haase, top kart, fa kart, alonso kart, kosmic, redspeed, racing.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: In this tab, the recommended jetting is shown. It's calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the next tabs. For the jetting setup, the following values are given: main jet, needle type and clip position and pilot jet. Under the recommended main jet, the calculated real value with decimals is shown. In addition, this tab lets do a fine tunning adjustment for the main (high), needle (mid) and pilot (low) circuits to adapt the recommended jetting setup to the concrete engine. We strongly advise you to test the jetting setup and adjust these values (if necessary) to get an optimum performance. These values will be stored and used in the future sessions.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you should set in this screen the information about the engine, that is, the class (Stock Moto or Mod Moto), the air filter type (clamp-on air filter, airbox with or without filter), the fuel feed system (pump-around, non pump-around), the oil mix ratio and the type of the circuit (spring or road racing, short or long). Depending of the track type, the jetting setup will be adapted.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications. If you find any bug, please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you\'ve detected. We\'ll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
go kart racing, karting, jetting , shifter, Honda CR125, TM , K9 , K9B , K9C , KZ10 , KZ10B , DellOrto , Keihin, vergaser , icc , rotax , kz2 , kz1 , carburación , carburador , carb , CR 125, carburetion, carburation, carburetor.
As examples of real car are given the Fiat Punto, Golf GTI, Porsche 997
dynamic model: S50 MTA4 Thunder Tiger TS-4N, EB-4 S3,
go-kart 100cc Rotax engine, SUPER ROK, 125cc: Tm 125 engine Kv95, Tm K8, K9 Tm, Tm K9B, K9C Tm, Tm KZ10, Pavesi 25°, Vortex RVS,
the bike scooter Yamaha R6, Majesty 400 and the Ducati Monster 796, 1198 SP,
the Polini 911 6.2 HP.
Tracks: Nurburgring, Rozzano, Lonato, Siena, 7 Laghi, Ottobiano, Alghero, Essay, Genk, Ghibli, Muro, Ortona, Pfi, Portimao, Sarno, Wakers, Zuera, Imola, Coockburn, Millville.
IT'S NOT A GAME!
PHYSICS APPLIED TO THE DYNAMICS OF A VEHICLE OR motorcycle
(For use does not require a background in physics)
ORIGINAL SOFTWARE & SIMULATION FOR PC BECOME AN APP.
TO STUDY THE PHYSICAL BEHAVIOR OF A VEHICLE OR MOTORCYCLE
GOOD TO PREPARE FOR A RACE!
FOR ALL MODELS PETROL AND ELECTRIC
The simulation of the physical behavior of a kart allows to optimize the setup according to the type of track.
For example, by choosing different crowns you change the ratios and consequently the travel times and split times.
Travel times are also the result of the characteristics of the engine, the kart and the track.
The software simulates the behavior of a car or motorcycle in a straight line and curve.
Starting from the output characteristic curve of the engine and vehicle data from the program simulates the dynamic split times, lap time, distance, speed, acceleration final.
Taking the example you can change the values to adapt to any model dynamic model, go-karting, to the real cars or motorcycles.
How will the gear ratios, aerodynamics, friction with the ground, the size of the car, the engine performance?
Find out by simulating the possible modifications to your car or motorcycle.
CALCULATION OF TRANSMISSION: Based on the crowns calculates ratios, with various examples of karting.
Who is the program?
Experts or beginners kart or dynamic model or to those who have a general interest for the engines, but that does not affect the physics or mechanics. It is also aimed at those interested in physics and mechanics, expert or beginner who wants to see a practical application.
The software does not have a data acquisition system, the data must be entered manually, for example in the case of power-speed curve, starting from the power curve of the engine or power output measured at the wheel counter. Alternatively, using the curve of the example and modifying it.
In conclusion, the program helps to choose the set-up suitable for comparing the lap of the track, simulated and not measured with telemetry system.
Languages: Italian English
POWER KART meter telemetry
- Draw the graph of the power, gaining 40 points, one every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc.
- Draw a map covered gaining 200 points once every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc..
- By setting the gear, a reference speed to a certain number of revolutions, measuring the number of revolutions in that gear.
- Power produced by the engine.
- Also for cycling.
- Database to store the track.
- Export tracks.
- Estimate cost fuel.
Power Meter (power meter), is used on the kart and car to measure the instantaneous power output to the wheel.
It also measures the speed.
Resources: GPS and accelerometer of your smartphone.
Note: The GPS does not require internet connection, but is affected by the conditions of reception does not work indoors.
The menu draws, Help, Input, Refresh, Fuel.
Help explains how to use, recommend settings for cars, karts and motorcycles.
Input allows you to enter data.
Refresh sets the speed of acquisition.
If it does not receive the GPS: ... wait, trying to move to another area, or try to change the menu / Refresh / Refresh GPS and SAVE.
An abrupt acceleration produces peak power.
The measured values of peak power should not be regarded as real, are higher than the actual power.
Simple function to check the fuel consumption.
language: Italian, English
Power curve, torque, speedometer, tachometer, telemetry, data logger, datalogger, track, tracks, runway, race, kart, gokart, bike, map, aerodynamics, dynamics, rpm, engine.
CAUTION: Remove automatic rotation of the screen or not to turn the smartphone.
Free features :
- gear ratio calculator
- stopwatch with lap history, best lap, lap difference and share by email, Facebook, ...
- worldwide tracks data : address, maps, website, magnetic time lines, length, width, several transmission ratios
- maximum speed
- average speed
- fuel oil mix ratio
- speed in Km/h or Mph, temperature in Celcius or Fahrenheit, wheel size in inch or cm
- multilingual (english/french)
Additionnal paid features :
- Rotax Max Senior jetting : suggested main jet/pin height/spark plug based on the local weather, official chart value
- stopwatch up to 3 drivers simultaneously with lap history, best lap, lap difference and share by email, Facebook, ...
If you have any suggestion or if you find a bug, please send an email to email@example.com.
Weather informations are provided by www.worldweatheronline.com
GREAT FOR MAKING A CALL!
Help in choosing the nozzle and the conical needle
Do you want to change the delivery curve fuel respect to a certain carburetion tested, thinner or fatter for certain values of throttle opening?
Choose suitable nozzle and needle
It helps in the choice of the nozzle and the needle.
For example, you have already found a PERFECT carburetion or that you meet in a certain condition, you want to change the power curve of gasoline, thinner or fatter for certain values of the throttle?
Choose suitable nozzle and needle and relative notch.
Have you tested a couple nozzle needle like it, but want eg more fuel to 100% of gas and less than 10%, which pair needle-nozzle choose?
Check the influence of temperature, pressure and humidity.
Consider the following parameters:
emulsifier minimum, air screw position, gas valve type, nozzle type, nozzle number, type needle, needle position, main jet, air temperature, air pressure, air humidity, percent oil mixture, diameter carburetor.
Enter your carburetion perfect really proven yourself (or that you meet in a certain condition) in Kart1. Changing climatic conditions (Kart 2) and see how it changes the curve of the stoichiometric ratio (air / fuel ratio).
The curve of the Kart 1 becomes your reference curve, you must try to superimpose the curve Kart 2, in this case will have compensated the climatic conditions.
Language: english - italian.
super rok, kart racing, kart tuning, carburation, carburetion, Rotax, supermax, dd2, minimax, micromax, kart, karting, jetting, Jet, carburetor, Dell'orto, DellOrto, vhsb, go kart.
- informacje o torze, gokartach, cennik,
- profil kierowcy: statystyki, wykresy,
- top 10,
- regulamin toru.
You think You're fast?
Odwiedź nas i przekonaj się sam...
MKarts Kolbuszowa ul. Piłsudskiego 90d, 36-100
Tagi: gokarty, wyścigi, sport, Rzeszów, Kolbuszowa, sporty motorowe
Si vous avez déjà roulé chez Karting des Fagnes, vous pourrez :
- Consulter vos résultats sur votre smartphone
- Les comparer avec ceux de vos amis
- Découvrir votre classement parmi tous les pilotes
- Voir les chronos de course en temps réel
- Accéder à des informations sur la piste, sur les karts, etc
Et bien plus encore !
More from developer
The National Speedway Directory is essential in planning vacations and race outings in advance. You can depend on the National Speedway Directory for the most accurate and updated directory of race tracks. You’ll be lost without it.
Now you can enjoy National Speedway Directory on your mobile device. With a paid annual subscription, each new edition of National Speedway Directory will be delivered to your mobile device. It is anticipated that a new edition will be available each year in mid-May. The annual subscription price is $4.99, featuring the same great content as the print edition.
The History of America’s Speedway lists information on over 8,000 auto racing facilities that have existed since the dawn of the automobile. The information in the 850-page book includes the various names, track sizes and surfaces, and the years each track operated. The library-quality book includes data on active and defunct tracks, from the famous to the most obscure. Article on the various types of tracks, as well as the different types of racecars are also included. Over 700 photos are spread throughout the popular book, which covers dirt tracks, paved tracks, wood tracks, road course and dragstrips.
Now you can enjoy History of America’s Speedway on your iPad. With a paid annual subscription, each new edition of History of America’s Speedway will be delivered to your iPad. It is anticipated that a new edition will be available each year in mid-May. The annual subscription price is $9.99, featuring the same great content as the print edition.
This subscription will auto-renew unless the auto-renew is turned off. You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.