Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
* Free conference calls: No costs involved. Dial in and talk for as long as you want.
* Participants don't need Bubble: Anyone around the world can join a Bubble conference. Participants don't need the Bubble app to join, though installing it does provide them with additional benefits.
* Local dial-in numbers in 7 countries: Every participant gets a local number to dial into the conference. Numbers available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain, & India.
* PIN-less conference calls: If you dial from your registered phone number, Bubble recognizes you and does not require any PIN number
* Calendar integration: Bubble sends calendar invites to all participants. Invites are automatically imported into your favorite calendar application including Google Calendar, Outlook etc
* Reminders: Bubble automatically reminds you and all participants to join the conference call in a timely manner
Read our FAQ: http://support.bubble.website
Drop us a mail: email@example.com
Catch us on:
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.
Zula enables you to communicate with your team in real-time via secure messaging, conference-calling, file sharing, and more in one beautiful free app!
And now... Zula is on the web too! Take a look at http://web.zu.la
Zula is a cross platform solution for team communication - moving from fragmented threads to a seamless stream of focused conversation. Zula offers all the tools a team needs for ongoing interaction: instantly joining a conversation, discussing ideas, sharing content and taking a poll.
Create a conversation - create a Space
Create a Space for the topic you want to discuss and onboard people from different platforms to join the team conversation. Zula participants can stay connected in the Zula or leave the group whenever they decide the mission is completed. The Space you create is secure and private - only members can see the posts and files shared there.
No more looking through e-mail attachments or scrolling down endless chat streams in order to find your files when you need them most. Everything your team shares is saved in a single place that is easy to access and search. With Zula, you can integrate your Dropbox/Google Drive and share different types of files. Everything you need for your team to succeed is always there, one click away.
Real-Time Team Polling
Get Instant feedback from your team with an integrated and seamless polling tool. No more need for an advanced 3rd party platform to ask your team members their opinion.
Everything in one place
Create different Zulas to stay connected with teams and run different projects under one roof. Don't waste time jumping between apps in order to stay connected with your team. With push notifications, you can stay updated on what your team is talking about, no matter where you are.
Please note upon installation, you must launch this app from the browser based login page for which you receive a link via email from the webinar organizers.
Although this app works on smart phones, it is optimized for tablet devices due to the larger screen size.
+v2.01 New! can save full web pages, online books, text files into audio books! convert full text into audio books!
+can play full text books! - will text to speech them!
In web browser, share page --> Speak will speak the web page!
Copy paste text / url to app - any size - it will speak it text or parse web content.
Speak (text to speech) any text.
see video tutorial:
from our users comments:
"This App is great! It works fast, easy, better than all other available speech-apps in market, because you can directly speak text using the "share"-function, which is available not only in webpages but in every program like evernote, rss-reader, email. it makes a lot of easier when you aren't able to watch all time on the display."
send us any suggestions!
we have already implemented a few suggestions by a few downloaders!
Set of Contact, Contact Group, Apps Launcher and Bookmarks Launcher Widgets.
Contact widget shows photo of the contact and provides instant access to various contact’s actions: phone call, SMS, chat, email, make calls and sending messages through instant messengers, opening post address on map, opening URLs in browser and so on. Start any action in 1-2 tap.
App Launcher widget shows selected by you apps at one icon. You can group some frequently used apps to widget and start those apps in 2 taps. Long tap on app opens App info page, that allows to force stop the app quickly.
Group contacts is advanced folder of contacts, that allows to start any action of any contact in 2-3 taps. Skin, color and image customization will help you to highlight contacts and find them on the screen quickly.
All widgets provide possibility to use various types of gestures: swipe, scroll, pinch, zoom. One-finger, two-finger and three-fingers gestures are supported. Don’t waste time to find out the icon of the action on the screen – just open widget and make short gesture to execute favorite app or start call to your friend.
You can Save space on your home screen. Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize your apps, contacts and bookmarks in efficient way.
✓ Save & Store Existing Accounts
Keep a rolodex of existing and new conferencing accounts located on the main page of the application
✓ New Account Registration
To add more conferencing lines, select the Edit menu item from the application and fill out the required fields
Distribute call in credentials to your conference participants via text or email by selecting the Invite menu item from the main page of the application
✓ Auto Conference Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from your list of accounts and tap the Call icon to host or join a conference call
✓ VoIP Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from you list of accounts, tap Call icon and select ‘Call using Internet’ on the next prompt
✓ One Touch Conference Commands
When calling over the internet this app provides one touch conference commands that are accessible from the dial pad menu listed under Commands icon
✓ Edit Account Description
Assign titles or names to your conferencing lines at anytime for easy identification
✓ Delete Accounts
For conferencing lines you are not using or for basic clean up, a delete account option is available (this only delete it from the application window, the account itself will still active)
The Free Conference Call HD stores as many conferencing lines as you need. This app is free and can be used with any FreeConferenceCallHD account.
Please call our Customer Service Department at 877-482-5838 or 1-562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S., for any questions or comments. For email inquiries, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
> HOW IT WORKS:
1. MobileDay syncs with your Android calendar
2. Your scheduled events appear in a sleek daily overview
3. MobileDay detects your audio calls and online meetings and allows you to dial in with one simple tap—no need to remember call-in numbers, PINs, or passcodes
MobileDay Basic allows you to join 10 calls per month FREE. After that, you can purchase MobileDay Pro and join unlimited audio calls and online meetings for $1.99 USD per month or $14.99 USD per year (via in-app subscription). With MobileDay Pro, you will have access to 24/7 Premium Customer Support.
• Auto-detect scheduled events in your calendar
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Get dependable one-tap access to any call or online meeting
• Rely on MobileDay to dial you into every call accurately using human validated dial-in sequences
• Rejoin dropped calls with one tap
• Notify attendees when you are running late via text and email with a pre-populated, customizable message
• Use quick call options to dial anyone in your contacts, or call using the MobileDay keypad
• Schedule meetings from within the app with your conference dial-in information pre-populated
• Join conference calls and online meetings on any platform, including WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Google+ Hangouts, Lync, and more
> WHY MOBILEDAY?
• The app’s simple, uncluttered, and easy-to-use interface
• MobileDay complies with the strictest mobile app security standards, so private data such as your location, calendar, and contacts never leaves your device
• A real person tests and validates each dial-in sequence so you can rely on MobileDay to successfully get you into every call, every time
> AWARDS AND PRESS:
Time - 10 Must-Have Mobile Apps - #1 MobileDay
Forbes - Free Mobile Apps Every Entrepreneur Should Use
Entrepreneur Magazine - 2013 Business Travel Awards - Best New Travel App
Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Now, together with your WeCall conference speaker, you can host crystal clear calls from the office or on the go with unbeatable sound quality and convenience.
• Personal Schedule: Build your personal daily schedule with an intuitive color coded schedule view.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Contact Sharing: Easily share contact card information via QR or Bump technology.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to create your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• PowerPoint slide viewer: Download presentations and take notes on slides while sitting in a session.
• Email Notes: Instantly create a trip report with all starred items, notes, and contacts you have made during the event.
• Twitter with tweet out functionality, expo and sponsors lists, animated conference venue maps, speaker list with photos, local information, and more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start
It is released under the GPLv2, with the source code available at: https://github.com/mbarringer/suseconferenceclient
== Permissions ==
The following permissions are required:
* INTERNET - Updated schedules are downloaded from a remote server.
* READ_CALENDAR/WRITE_CALENDAR - On 4.0+ devices, you can add events to your calendar for a reminder
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - In order to check if it's worth trying to access the network
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is necessary for the downloadable maps, which are stored ideally on an SD Card
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used for GPS in the maps function
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Again for checking the network status
You can create the individual tasks on your mobile phone at any time. Set up and record the contact information, location, voice memo or memo for a task however you like. Using the app in your Volkswagen allows you to fully exploit all the possibilities that your infotainment system has to offer – your mobile phone handset is configured for use as a hands-free system so that you can take and make calls, whilst the radio navigation system will guide you straight to your appointments outside the office without even asking you to manually enter the destination. MirrorLinkTM makes it all possible.
And there is no need to panic if the number of appointments is overwhelming: it goes without saying that Volkswagen Call & Remind has a variety of filter functions, and completed tasks can be archived. If this app has been activated, a reminder function helps you to prepare for upcoming tasks in good time. Call & Remind – organisation on the road made easy.
The screenshots provided are for example purposes only and may differ in appearance and content from what you see in the actual application.