Too many codes for different telcos?
Are you tired of remembering and dialing these codes?
THEN Easy Conference is the solution for you!
Easy Conference will search your local calendar on your device for telephone conferences. The app will analyse your calendar entries and extract the conference code. You then have the comfortable option to simply start your conference with one simple tap on your phone - conferencing has never bean easier!
Therefore you don't need to write down the conference codes to a piece of paper, you don't need to stop your journey and have a look into your laptop while in the car and you can comfortably have a look at the agenda while the app is dialing in.
Easy Conference is your first choice! With the FREE version at no cost you can get a feeling for what the app does. Nevertheless, the algorithm is not as powerful as the one in the PRO version, and most settings require the PRO version as well. If you are convinced about the functionality, please consider buying the PRO version - it's well worth it!
GOOD TO KNOW:
Our app does NOT store your entries, analyse them in any way or transmit sensitive data at all! Your privacy is guaranteed!
- This app may not be optimized for every conference system yet. Nevertheless we will constantly improve the compatibility in future versions so every service will be supported.
- You need the google calendar app for the app to work properly
Never need a PIN. Never ask “who just joined” or “who said that?”
★ Winner TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2012 ★
For most people, audio conferencing starts with the awkward process of finding and typing dial-in numbers and PIN codes. UberConference reinvents conference calling with web and smartphone interfaces that make it super easy to have a productive meeting.
The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with a click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
Create Instant and Scheduled Conferences
No PINs for the organizer
Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
Free conference recordings
Participant controls: mute, hangup
See LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+ profiles for everyone
Learn more at www.UberConference.com
All you need to do is create a new list, add the people from your contact list and click one button. The app starts calling one contact after the other without your intervention.
'Pause', 'Resume' and 'Stop' are some of the options you can use. You can shuffle the list, call from a contact in between and add new contacts in between.
Birthday parties, Event Invites, Marriage invitations, Daily calls to your teams, Follow up calls to clients, Client relation calls, Monthly call to all your friends, or Just anything about a group - Make a list and never bother yourself again when it comes to calling them in a sequence. One button and you just need to go on TALKING!
Keep the MAIN THING the MAIN THING - YOU TALK! We will dial for you...
* Free conference calls: No costs involved. Dial in and talk for as long as you want.
* Participants don't need Bubble: Anyone around the world can join a Bubble conference. Participants don't need the Bubble app to join, though installing it does provide them with additional benefits.
* Local dial-in numbers in 7 countries: Every participant gets a local number to dial into the conference. Numbers available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain, & India.
* PIN-less conference calls: If you dial from your registered phone number, Bubble recognizes you and does not require any PIN number
* Calendar integration: Bubble sends calendar invites to all participants. Invites are automatically imported into your favorite calendar application including Google Calendar, Outlook etc
* Reminders: Bubble automatically reminds you and all participants to join the conference call in a timely manner
Read our FAQ: http://support.bubble.website
Drop us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch us on:
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
* Complete programs of all SPIE symposia including events, exhibitors, and participants.
* Sync My Schedule between your mobile device and desktop computer.
* Be notified when events added to My Schedule are about to begin.
* Google Maps integration provides views of nearby restaurants, stores, and venues.
* Search for participants, presentations, or events with Google's voice commands
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, a not-for-profit organization founded in 1955 to advanced light-based technologies. The Society serves nearly 260,000 constituents from approximately 162 countries, offering conferences, continuing education, books, journals, and a digital library in support of interdisciplinary information exchange, professional growth, and patent precedent. SPIE provided over $3.2 million in support of education and outreach programs in 2013.
Please note upon installation, you must launch this app from the browser based login page for which you receive a link via email from the webinar organizers.
Although this app works on smart phones, it is optimized for tablet devices due to the larger screen size.
Conferencia parses your smartphone calendar and shows you all your conference calls and meetings in a convenient agenda view. Simply touching the call icon or acting on the reminder will dial you right into your conference call, without having to look up, remember, or dial any numbers. Conferencia also allows you to easily call, text or email attendees without having to look up their information in your contacts and to use calling cards to automatically dial international numbers.
Combining the most useful features from smart calendar apps such as Tempo, Mynd, Sunrise, Cal and MobileDay, Conferencia is the ultimate one touch conference calling app for your Android smartphone
* Automatically pulls all Android calendar events
* Salesforce and NetSuite calendar integration
* Recognizes all conference calls in the calendar
* One touch dialing into conference calls
* Easy to use view of your day's agenda
* Notify meeting & conference call participants with a single tap, via email or SMS (using predefined messages) if you’re running late
* Save frequently used conference bridges for easy dialing and creating new conference meetings quickly
* Dial contacts and conference bridges using calling cards to save cost while traveling
+v2.01 New! can save full web pages, online books, text files into audio books! convert full text into audio books!
+can play full text books! - will text to speech them!
In web browser, share page --> Speak will speak the web page!
Copy paste text / url to app - any size - it will speak it text or parse web content.
Speak (text to speech) any text.
see video tutorial:
from our users comments:
"This App is great! It works fast, easy, better than all other available speech-apps in market, because you can directly speak text using the "share"-function, which is available not only in webpages but in every program like evernote, rss-reader, email. it makes a lot of easier when you aren't able to watch all time on the display."
send us any suggestions!
we have already implemented a few suggestions by a few downloaders!
*** NEW: Talk to attendees using VoIP! ***
With the join.me mobile viewer you can join an online meeting no matter where you are. Download the app, and in seconds you can view someone’s screen and collaborate in real time, on your time, 100% Free.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're thousands of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 4.1 and higher.
- Setting scheduled time and date is very quick and easy; it is as fast as jotting on a piece of paper.
- A very convenient and user friendly interface. Dates, hours and minutes are elegantly laid out in one view for easy and quick selection of desired date and time.
- Schedule calls whenever you remember
- Any number of calls can be scheduled.
- The phone numbers to be scheduled can be selected either from phone contacts or from call log or can be entered directly
- You can view scheduled calls
- User friendly notification when the scheduled call is reached, by way of alarm sound or vibration
- Options for rescheduling the call or sending it to the notification bar for attending calls later.
- You can also enter the reason for which the call is scheduled.
- Call OnTime can also be used as a simple text reminder and alarm .
- A useful call scheduler as well as call planner
For any enquiry or feedback, pl write to email@example.com
If you like ASUS Calling Screen, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
You can get the newest update of ASUS Calling Screen from Google Play now!
ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen is easy to use. The ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen includes useful functions with simple design, users may trigger functions by simply one tap.
The three amazing functions of ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen:
SWIPE TO ANSWER WHILE SCREEN LOCKED: With an incoming call, you may tap "answer" to pick up the phone. But if the screen is locked, you can swipe the screen to answer to avoid accidental touching.
CALL RECORDING: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides the easiest way to record a call. When during a call, just tap the icon to start, and tap again to stop. It’s very convenient and intuitive to use.
MULTIPLE CONFERENCE CALLS: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides several functions to manage a conference call, such as hold a call, add a new call, merge calls, and exit from conference call. It helps you to manage the conference calls in an easy way.
✓ Save & Store Existing Accounts
Keep a rolodex of existing and new conferencing accounts located on the main page of the application
✓ New Account Registration
To add more conferencing lines, select the Edit menu item from the application and fill out the required fields
Distribute call in credentials to your conference participants via text or email by selecting the Invite menu item from the main page of the application
✓ Auto Conference Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from your list of accounts and tap the Call icon to host or join a conference call
✓ VoIP Dial-In
Select your conferencing line from you list of accounts, tap Call icon and select ‘Call using Internet’ on the next prompt
✓ One Touch Conference Commands
When calling over the internet this app provides one touch conference commands that are accessible from the dial pad menu listed under Commands icon
✓ Edit Account Description
Assign titles or names to your conferencing lines at anytime for easy identification
✓ Delete Accounts
For conferencing lines you are not using or for basic clean up, a delete account option is available (this only delete it from the application window, the account itself will still active)
The Free Conference Call stores as many conferencing lines as you need. This app is free and can be used with any FreeConferenceCall account.
Please call our Customer Service Department at 877-482-5838 or 1-562-437-1411 if calling outside the U.S., for any questions or comments. For email inquiries, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
Existing SimpleBlast users can seamlessly manage their account from any location with the Android App! If you are new to SimpleBlast, download the application and sign up for an account.
• Easily Manage Contacts
o Create or edit custom groups (e.g. sales contacts, meeting teams, customers, family, friends, etc…)
• Send Message Blasts
o Scheduled for a future date and time
o Recurring (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Blast History
o View blast details
o View blast delivery status
o Play back recorded message
o Resend message blast
• Account Settings
o Update account information
o Check available credits or add more
For assistance, please contact us at 877-482-5838 or email@example.com. To access your account online, please visit www.simpleblast.com.