Get the best, professional Blackjack training software by a company that has specialized in advanced card counting products for over 10 years. Nothing is better to help you play the best you can at the tables.
Blackjack Expert is a game and testing tool combined in one easy-to-use program. As you play blackjack, your decisions are tested: actions, index plays, bet sizes, and insurance. The software is packed with advanced features for mastering every aspect of card counting. Whether you're just looking for a great Blackjack game or looking to learn card counting techniques, Blackjack Expert is the fastest way to improve. Card Counting can give you a statistical edge over the casino.
- 11 unique training modes with configurable options. Every feature and mode found in Blackjack Mentor is also included in Blackjack Expert.
- Play Mode: Play Blackjack against the computer, while your decisions are checked along the way. Test yourself on the correct bets, actions, index plays and insurance.
- Drill Mode: Random blackjack hands are displayed, and you have to pick the correct action. The program remembers which ones you get right or wrong, and tends to pick the ones you are having the most problems with. Add count values to help master index plays as well.
- Table Mode: View all of the basic strategy plays. The hands are broken up into hard hands from 8 to 16, soft hands, and all pairs. You can select specific hands to be tested on, and view your error statistics from Drill mode.
- Memorize Mode: Displays an empty blackjack strategy table and let's you fill in the correct plays one cell at a time. If you get the action wrong, it tells you and marks the error.
- Count Mode: Configurable count-down deck drills help you track the count quickly and correctly without errors. Many user options to setup your training, such as timed or un-timed drills, test for bets, number of cards, table or hands display.
- Rules Mode: Choose from a wide range of included blackjack rules for DAS/noDAS, S17/H17, surrender, ENHC, number of decks, and double restrictions. A matching optimal basic strategy table is automatically selected for you. 144 built-in action tables ready for you to use. Select a count system and game rules, and the matching action and index tables are selected automatically.
- Action Mode: Create or modify your own action table. Includes all of the OBS strategy tables for the Speed Count system, and 144 built-in action tables for every common rule-set variation.
- Index Mode: Specify index sets containing play deviations for different hand combinations, based on the system count. Several basic index sets for different count systems are included, or create your own.
- Count Systems: Use any of the included count systems: High-Low, KO, Speed Count, Uston Ace-Five, Uston Advanced, and more. Or, create and edit your own count systems. Supports multi-level counts, fractional count values, red/black card assignments, balanced systems, unbalanced systems: everything for professional card counters and novices alike.
- Add-on Databases: Extra count systems are available as In-app purchases. The complete High-Low system with all index sets, OmegaII level 2 advanced, and HiOptI are available.
- Help Mode: All the rules of blackjack, an introduction to card counting, and detailed documentation. Everything you need to know to play perfect blackjack. Help button in most windows with specific assistance.
- Supports all common Android device resolutions, from 240x320 (QVGA) and up (HGVA, WVGA).
Blackjack Expert includes every feature found in Mentor, Counter and Expert for our other platforms: everything you need to master card counting in one program!
This stunning game of blackjack comes with real time statistics, addicting game play, and never-ending fun!
Any comments, suggestions, bugs, or nerve-racking experiences?
Feel free to hit me up with a comment.
Enjoy the game!
True "Brain Exercising Game" for all players with no in game hints / guides.
"TrackMe" a Unique feature for the Graphical self progress tracking.
Complete play statistics data for the Game Researchers and Serious players.
Convenient Rule Book.
Blackjack Mentor is an instructional aide to help you become a better Blackjack player. If you want to win at Blackjack, you need to know the right action for each hand combination. Blackjack Mentor has six modes to make the process of learning the right plays fast, easy and fun.
- Drill mode: Random blackjack hands are displayed, and you have to pick the correct action. The program remembers which ones you get right or wrong, and tends to pick the ones you are having the most problems with. The 'Mistake' dialogs have been carefully designed to give you the right information to help master the correct plays.
- Table mode: View all of the basic strategy plays. The hands are broken up into hard hands from 8 to 16, soft hands from Ace-2 to Ace-9, and all pairs. You can select specific hands to be tested on, and view your error statistics from Drill mode.
- Memorize mode: Displays an empty blackjack strategy table and let's you fill in the correct plays one cell at a time. If you get the action wrong, it tells you and marks the error.
- Rules mode: Choose from a wide range of blackjack rules for DAS/noDAS, S17/H17, surrender, ENHC, number of decks, and double restrictions. A matching optimal basic strategy table is automatically selected for you. 144 built-in tables ready for you to use.
- Action mode: Create or modify your own action table. Includes all of the OBS strategy tables for the Speed Count system.
- Help mode: All the rules of blackjack, an introduction to card counting, and detailed documentation on the program, presented in a rich web browsing format. Everything you need to know to play perfect blackjack.
- Supports all common Android device resolutions, from 240x320 (QVGA) and up (HGVA, WVGA).
NEW!! BLACKJACK EXPERT FOR ANDROID!!
Play Blackjack with advanced casino options AND learn to count cards at the same time! Blackjack Expert teaches you card counting techniques while you play against the computer, or using one of the many training modes.
For more information, click the "Blackjack Expert" icon on the left-side tab bar, or search on "Blackjack Expert" in the Android Market.
★★★★★ Amazing - This app is a must have!
★★★★★ Worth the $$$ - Made learning the basic strategy very easy and fun.
★★★★★ Good Teacher - The dealer will be impressed with your quick play
★★★★★ Excellent training device - Simple way to refresh blackjack strategy that was second nature to me forty years ago.
★★★★★ Allows for all variations of blackjack. Its Outstanding!
Specifically practice soft hands and pairs and see how well you did in the statistics-table.
Black Jack Trainer allows you to set your exact table configuration, so you can learn the basic strategy for your game. No other application allows you to set as many configurations as BlackJack trainer.
This app allows you configure any table, from 1-8 decks, with or without dealer peek, with or without Surrender, and whether the dealer hits on soft 17 or not.
This is NOT a black jack game, but an application that teaches you the right play. Use it to prepare for your next Vegas trip or before visiting your local casino. Regard this app as your personal blackjack school helping you to master the game of twenty-one and the basic strategy without the need to count cards.
Any further questions/feedback/suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page for further hints: https://www.facebook.com/BlackJackStrategyTrainer
More user reviews:
★★★★★ I like it. Very good practice before visiting casino.
★★★★★ Great app, great explanations. Definitely pay the few dollars to gain access to all settings. Well worth it if you'd like to make a little extra at the casino.
★★★★★ Solid trainer. Great app. Just what I was looking for. The ability to practice just soft hands and pairs sets it apart from the rest.
★★★★★ Very good for learning basic strategy
★★★★★ Super, best Blackjack Trainer. My favorite Blackjack Trainer! Improved my game a Lot!
Double exposure Blackjack is played the same as regular Blackjack with the following variations. Both dealer cards are dealt face up so you can see the exact score before making your move. Because of this advantage the dealer wins all ties except blackjack which will be counted as a push. Blackjacks will only pay 1:1.
This full version of Double Exposure Blackjack allows you to change various gameplay rules:
- Choose to play 1, 2, 4 or eight decks of cards.
- Enable splitting on any pair of 10s
- Enable double-up on any first hand
- Change the appearance of the table with different color schemes.
Game play statistics will also be logged, see how many hands you can win and how high you can raise your balance.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please e-mail me - it'll be more effective than just posting "Game sucks. Dealer always gets blackjack".
Regular Mode is a completely realistic blackjack simulator (card order in the shoe is randomized during the shuffle) that provides all the great features of casino blackjack free plus:
*Expected Value (EV) calculated live for every play based on the up cards.
*Card Counting: choose from 5 pre-programmed systems or create your own!
*Customize the rules, # of decks, and when decks are shuffled.
*Start a new session anytime from the Stats page.
*Lots of stats tracked for both the current session and overall including stats on your double downs, splits, and hand distribution.
*New bigger buttons.
Cheat Mode stacks the deck in your favor. Despite what some reviewers seem to think, the deck is randomized in Regular Mode. However, in Cheat Mode it is harder for you to bust and less likely for you to pull a low card on a double down. If you'd rather win than have realistic odds, Cheat Mode is for you! (Just don't expect the same results at real blackjack tables!)
Sim Mode allows you to prepare yourself for any scenario you may face in a casino. Its not actually a blackjack game - you can't win or lose bets - but it allows you to see your EV for any possible hand. Click on either of your cards or the dealer's first card to choose the value of that card and see what your odds are. Click a card again to change its value. Not sure if you made the right play while at a casino? Enter the hand in Sim Mode and find out!
X-Ray Mode: Wouldn't you like to have a pair of X-Ray glasses at the blackjack table that allow you to see the dealer's hole card? Now you can with X-Ray Mode!
Responses to selected comments:
*Keith - Why do you think the EVs are flawed? Based on the up-cards showing, every possible scenario is calculated (which is why it can take 1/2 second if you have say 2/3 vs an ace). I've triple checked them but if you have actual evidence of an error, please send it to me and I'll fix it.
*Joel - The number of cards remaining in the shoe and the true count are shown unless you've selected to hide the count. I may add a relative depiction of the shoe when I get around to a more graphically robust version but I went for gameplay first and graphics second.
*Ralph - Yeah, ok. What possible reason would a game have to cheat you out of play money chips?
This app has all of the Blackjack Card Counting Practice/Games of Count'em Blackjack Lite and also a 6 player virtual game and practice. It simulates a real blackjack game at the speed you want. Practice with this application can payoff big. Good Luck!
Whether you want to feel the excitement of casino blackjack (a.k.a. 21), or to train your blackjack skills, this is the game for you! It is coded to be the exact simulation of the actual casino game so that you can train yourself to become a master!
✔ Free Card Counting Trainer!
✔ Vast Variety of Blackjack Rules to Play With! (Vegas, Atlantic City and Europe Casino)
✔ Free Daily Chips, Level Up Bonus Chips and More Free Chips!
✔ Popular Blackjack Hand Gesture Adaptations!
✔ 18 Beautiful Casino Table, Chip and Card Themes!
♠ This game is a great way to get more familiar with Basic Strategy while enjoying playing with friends in multiplayer mode, or play alone on multiple hands at the same time. Take the full pleasure when dealer busts, and get three times the thrill when dealer gets twenty-one!
♣ New Multiplayer Mode allowing you to play with your friends on the same device!
♣ Addictive gameplay with up to 3 hands, in single or multi-player.
♣ Great graphics and animations.
♣ Now able to split a pair.
This is the full version. It's completely free:
♥ No annoying ads.
♥ No locked features.
♥ No in-app purchases.
♥ No additional permissions required.
- Realistic card sounds and casino ambience
- Perfect for playing, whilst in Denver, Colorado
Quick and clear gameplay.
The object of Blackjack is very simple: to achieve a total that is greater than that of the dealer, and which does not exceed 21.
You must consider your cards and your dealer's card and remember, if you go over 21, you lose.
You win if:
- Your total is higher than the Dealer's total.
- The Dealer goes over 21 or "busts".
If your total is the same as the Dealer's total it is a "stand-off" and you neither win nor lose.
If you go over 21, or the Dealer's total is greater, you lose.
The values of the cards:
- Picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) each count as 10 points.
- An Ace counts as 1 point or 11 points, whichever is better for owns of the hand.
- All other cards have their numerical value.
Blackjack is a combination of an Ace and any 10-points card.
New great Blackjack. Best Blackjack 21 in 2014!
Click on the full-sized image above to better see the dithering effect!
From the app's About section:
Spel Dither is an app that allows the user to take a snapshot or select an existing photo, and transform the image to appear as it would on a classic Macintosh computer. This is done by using an image dithering technique originally developed by Bill Atkinson of Apple Computer, Inc. in the early 1980s. While image dithering was originally used in order for the 1-bit black and white monitors of the time to more correctly display detailed images, in modern times it serves as an interesting imaging technique.
Images output by Spel Dither are pure black and white and are 512 x 384 pixels in size, to match the original Macintosh resolution size. Dithered images are available in your device's image gallery within the "Spel Dither" album. Due to the effects of the dithering, the image may not appear correct in thumbnail form on your device (such as in the gallery album view). However the image will render properly at full size when you open it up.
This version features additional card backs and faces to better enhance the blackjack experience.