Test your spelling skills! The objective of the Spelling Bee game is to create words using the 7 letters from the hive and try to get the maximum score.
Basic rules of the game:
- Words must have at least four letters.
- Words must include the center letter.
- Letters can be used more than once.
- Words with hyphens, proper nouns, vulgarities, and especially obscure words are not in the word list.
How points are distributed:
- 4-letter words are worth 1 point each.
- Longer words earn 1 point per letter.
Each puzzle includes at least one “pangram” which uses every letter from the hive. These are worth 7 extra points!
How many words can you make with 7 letters?