Gameplay is fun, but the map is retarded and hard to follow, that coupled with quests that are unclear makes this game hard to play. That being said its a good concept and look forward to future generations of this game type. But as it is now it's (in my opinion) unplayable.
I absolutely LOVE this game. I've been around since the beginning and have enjoyed seeing the devs adding what players requested within the scope of the game goal. Not many developers care about their players like spellbook does!
Decent game with a steep learning curve. Could be improved with more in game direction and quests.
I'll be honest... It NOT for EVERYONE, unfortunately.bThe User Interface(menus) takes a bit getting used to. Also, it's almost a Chess like game, just RPG style. Great Job everyone at SPELL BOOK. Have had the game for a week, and I'm still enjoying it. Thank you. Names Ztimpy. If you get it, enjoy Can't wait for TIB 2
God this game is absolutely amazing! You won't regret downloading it. Only problem I have is that when I'm not fighting and just scouting around, it's a little to smooth (as in the screen moves pretty fast when I try to look at places that I want to go) other then that this game is just "beautiful" I would pay 20$ to play this!!!!
- Fixed: Client crashes often in battles
- Fixed: Daily Reward login message time is incorrect
- Invasions drop better loot
- Recalling Guild Hall will not remove territory
- Guild Hall Vaults do not block movement once guards attacked
- Item Condition loss on death now 3 to 4 points (was 5 to 8)
- Item Max Condition loss on death now 50% chance (was 100%)
- Daily battle rewards! Fight to win powerful gear!