- New update, TTS(Text to Speech) added. Listen to pronunciation.
Are you trying to write that perfect essay for school? Do you need to have your memos at work sound more professional? Wouldn't it be nice if you could have an easy reference guide in your pocket to help you when you aren't sure which word to use or which verb tense? Well now you can! That's what grammar checker is here for.
It is basically an grammar dictionary that will check your work for you! And you get the convenience of being able to carry it with you all the time.
Don't turn in that paper to your instructor until you've run grammar checker and fixed any little errors. Use it on your emails, so that your boss is impressed with your writing ability.
You can even use it if English is your second language, and you just want to study up a little because you desire to sound more like a native speaker.
What does English grammar checker cover?
Every type of tense you can think of including:
• Present Simple
• Present Perfect (have/has P.P)
• Past Simple
• Past Perfect (had P.P)
• Present Continuous
• Past Continuous (be + ing)
You also get everything you need on verbs and nouns such as:
• Regular and Irregular Verbs (make-made-made...)
• Regular and Irregular Nouns (child-children...)
• Modal Verbs (can, will, must, should, might, may...)
• Passive (be P.P )
• Questions and Auxiliary verbs
• Gerund (verb + ing)
• To-infinitive ( to+Verb)
In fact, grammar checker covers everything you need to write in a comprehensive manner in the English language. Look at these other features:
• Articles (a, an, the)
• Relative Clauses (which, that, what, who, where, how...)
• Adjectives (beautiful)
• Adverbs( beautifully...)
• Comparison (taller, more interesting...)
• Conjunction (and, or, nor )
• Subordinate Conjunction ( while, although, if...)
• Prepositions (in, with, in front of, at,...)
Online Free English Grammar Checker
Just check out all of the great positive review our app has received to see what people are saying about it.
Also, It can be a spell checker ( spelling check ) by changing the setting of your Android device. do spell check and grammar check when you write at the same time
Spell Check Pro for your android. This spell checker apps provide the facility to check correct and incorrect word.
Spell Check Pro application is best for learn English word. Through which you can know about your word that this word is correct or not. If you enter wrong word then this spell checker will give suggestion to that wrong word.
My spell checker application is best for learn English word. Through which you can know about your word that this word is correct or not and if this word is correct then you can know Hindi meaning of that particular word.
If you enter wrong word then this spell checker will give suggestion to that wrong word. And if you enter right word then it will give Hindi meaning of that particular word. After completing your test you can see your result that how many words are correct and incorrect.
• My spell Checker supports Android 2.1 version and all above.
• In My spell checker you can store your word in test title which will be store permanently in the Database.
• You can add your word with new test title.
• You can also add your word to existing test title.
• You can edit your test title with your different name.
• You can also delete your test title.
Smart Spelling is here for you.
Speak your word or sentence and get spellings of it.
Speak your word and get it's spelling
Speak your sentence and get it's spelling
Supports multiple languages
We love your suggestions, so let our love grow more often via emails.
Keywords: spelling, english, language, sentence, word, smart, intelligent, dictionary, easy, translation, spellings, mind, spell it, spell it out, spelling rules, spelling test, free spelling, spell smart, learn to spell, spelling practice, online spell, spell check, english spelling, spelling dictionary, games for kids, spelling worksheets, phonics, check word, spelling corrector.
Thank you for using "Spell it Right"!
Alarming results from a Spelling Society survey: we are a society that can't spell!
Try our Spell Check: Test and see whether you are one of the 25% of adults who reckons they have a problem with spelling, or the 65% who refuse the use of a spell-checker.
Spell Check: Test will show you whether your spelling is a recommendation, or an embarrassment.
Spell Check: Test – How well do you know English spelling rules? Test your skills with the questions of our spelling games!
* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
This is achieved through a series of lessons and quizzes, and it also incorporates a shooting game!
This application is a fun way to improve your English grades if you're still in school, or simply allow you to stand out from the crowd.
For native English speakers and foreign students alike, this app can be a precious tool.
Try it today for free!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
This is a completely free, ad-supported app.
Keep in mind that we don't use/store any of your personal data.
This application will help you in the correct spelling of the English and International Spanish words.
The application finds the adequate words using proximity and reports on its grammatical category and lemma.
The application contains more than 50.000 root words in International Spanish and more than 30.000 root words in English, which makes it unique of its kind.
As you type a word, it will show you the most approximate alternative words.
Pressing 'search' will start the gathering of alternative words, thus solving typographical mistakes.
Needed 1.40 MB of storage in the external memory.
The LITE version lets you evaluate Brilliant Spelling with just a few levels and the ability to edit one custom word list. We hope this gives you a great way to check it out!
Brilliant Spelling is a fun and entertaining game with a friendly speaking voice to guide you. Advance through the levels as you increase your knowledge. Over 3100 American English words are included in the full version (about 500 words in this LITE version). You may also enter your own word lists and play the game to learn them. Great for adults and kids who want to learn to spell but wish to have fun doing it!
Brilliant Spelling provides an immersive environment. The virtual tutor interacts with you on a first name basis giving you encouragement. Fun background pictures enhance your experience. Not only will you improve your spelling and vocabulary skills, you will feel better about yourself!
Special features include:
- Virtual artificial intelligence tutor with speaking voice.
- Word levels for 1st grade through adult.
- Enter your own word lists in My Levels. (One level in this LITE version.)
- Backup and restore your custom word lists (Full version only).
- Uses knowledge of brain function and learning processes.
- Great for ensuring you will ace a spelling quiz or impress your boss.
- Magical for ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia students. It engages the logical parts of the brain that most games can't.
- Keeps track of multiple users so you can let others play without losing your own scores.
Brilliant Spelling works like this: Start by entering your name. From then on, the tutor refers to you by name. The Brilliant Spelling tutor uses text-to-speech to talk to the user. What happens next is almost magical. A colorful picture provides a background as the tutor makes friends with you as it steps through the spelling levels. It is a two way interaction with you entering words and tapping the buttons, and the tutor talking and drawing you in. You have to try it to believe it.
Brilliant Spelling uses the default Android voice. You may want to consider the SVOX Michael or Grace voice for an even more natural voice.
At this low introductory price Brilliant Spelling offers a tremendous educational value.
Join Beatz, our hip party monster, in our Letter Catch Game. The object of the game is to catch the correct letter apples in the basket to complete the spelling word. Be careful, each incorrect apple that is caught in the basket counts as one star, lose three stars and your game is over. Better hurry!!! Those apples are dropping fast!!!
Join Zainy, our quick handed spelling monster, in our Letter Pop Game. The object of this game is to pop the letter bubbles to spell the words. Don’t pop the wrong letter or you will lose a star. You have three stars once they are gone, the game is over.
Join Brainy, our super smart but forgetful spelling monster, in our Missing Letter Game. Just help Brainy remember the missing letter in the spelling words by filling them in. Fill in the wrong letter and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Gus, our clumsy monster, in our Word Jumble Game. Just help Gus unscramble the words. Get the word wrong and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Ziggy, our super speedy monster, in our Word Traffic Game. Just help Ziggy dodge traffic and collect gas cans to spell your words. Be careful collect the wrong gas can to spell your word and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Parents and teachers can track their kids progress with Spelling Monster. Here are a few of the statistics available on our statistics chart:
- How often Spelling Monster is used
- Your child’s spelling word list
- List and words
- How many times that list has been played
- The last date it has been played
- The length of time it was played
- Comprehensive activity for practicing spelling words
- Add your own spelling words
- Can be used on-the-go no internet connection required
- HD Graphics and sounds
- Cool colorful characters
- Enter as many words as you want and as many lists as you want
- Statistics Charts
- Constant upgrades and exciting new characters and games
- Choose between upper and lower case letters
- Difficulty setting for younger children
- COPPA compliant
- KidSafe certified
10/17 "Definitely among the top five spelling apps for Android." http://www.smartappsforandroid.com
8/10 "Spelling Monster is a gift from heaven to parents with kids in the early school years. " -Andriod Rundown
Primary skill taught
For more information visit our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
'Building strong minds one game at a time'
The latest game in the Squeebles series is here, with complete customisation of spelling tests for each child, three test modes, and an engaging mini game kids get to play as a reward for doing well in their spelling tests.
★ Parents & Teachers - Quickly and easily set up personalised spelling tests for your children, using the words you want them to learn. The app allows you to set up tests, enter words and then record audio versions of those words for your children to listen back to before they spell them. Stats on each child let you see how they're doing and which words they're struggling with.
★ Children - rescue Squeebles and earn goes on the squeeberang game by doing well in your spelling tests. Win stars to trade for better squeeberangs to use in the game by spelling words correctly.
★ Features (from a parents' point of view)...
✓ Absolutely no in-app purchases, adverts or links to the internet for any reason.
✓ The fun mini-game and reward system is set up so that your child will want to keep coming back to do more and more spelling tests so they can progress through the game.
✓ Unlimited players can be registered, making this ideal for home or classroom use.
✓ Easy to use "Parents' Zone" allows you set up and manage tests, add and edit players and view stats from each player.
✓ Unlimited, completely personalised tests can be set up and assigned to different players, meaning weekly spelling lists from school can be entered as their own tests.
✓ Unlimited words in each test.
✓ Words can be set as being case-sensitive or not, meaning names or other words that need a capital letter can be included and tested on.
✓ Audio record function within the app lets you quickly and easily record each word in your voice.
✓ A personalised congratulations message can also be recorded for when your child scores full marks, meaning for example that your own rewards can be worked into the test... "Well done! You can go to the park with your friends now!"
✓ Players can be set so they see the words before being asked spell them as well as hear them.
✓ Tests can be assigned to multiple players.
✓ Instructions and other preset content can be displayed in UK or US English.
✓ The keyboard each child sees can be set to be shown in lower or upper case letters depending on your preference.
✓ Full stats, including a list of tricky words that each child is struggling with, can be viewed.
★ Features (from a child's point of view)...
✓ Help Gumbo rescue the Squeebles from the nasty Spelling Snake, who has taken them prisoner. There are 15 to rescue, including some completely new Squeebles. Ssssssss.
✓ Answer spellings correctly to win time on the squeeberang game (a fun game the Squeebles love to play where you throw a squeeberang as far as you can with a Squeeble sitting on it!!!)
✓ Earn stars to trade for squeeberangs by doing well in your spelling tests. Each squeeberang has a different theme and its own stats. There are 100 to collect in total.
✓ See your top scores on squeeberang displayed in the high score table.
✓ See the Squeebles you've rescued, including their personalities and stats.
✓ See all the squeeberangs you've collected, along with their stats.
✓ Have fun whilst doing your spellings!
Our other apps have been featured on BBC Radio as well as in the Daily Telegraph, The Guardian and many online app review sites specialising in children's educational apps. They consistently get positive reviews from media and more importantly, from parents and children.
IMPORTANT: For optimal audio recording functionality we would recommend Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
IMPORTANT 2: This app does not work with Fuhu's Nabi 2 device.
UPDATE (20th March 2013) - We have now fixed the scrolling issue which was causing erratic scrolling behaviour on some devices.
More from developer
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.panicmate.com
(Our FAQ page explains how the location service works)
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
1. Say any word and try to spell it
2. Say any word and see how it is spelled
If you need an app to create your own spelling lists please download our other spelling app, Spelling Beez on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spelling
Please Note: The Voice recogniser on your device needs to be enabled for this app to work.
On your device check under Settings --> Language and input --> Voice recogniser.
This is enabled by default on most devices.
My daughters really love this app.
There are 3 categories:
(pictures and sounds)
I will try to add more pictures with sounds every month.
I hope you enjoy Animals for Kids as much as my kids do.