Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
Join Beatz, our hip party monster, in our Letter Catch Game. The object of the game is to catch the correct letter apples in the basket to complete the spelling word. Be careful, each incorrect apple that is caught in the basket counts as one star, lose three stars and your game is over. Better hurry!!! Those apples are dropping fast!!!
Join Zainy, our quick handed spelling monster, in our Letter Pop Game. The object of this game is to pop the letter bubbles to spell the words. Don’t pop the wrong letter or you will lose a star. You have three stars once they are gone, the game is over.
Join Brainy, our super smart but forgetful spelling monster, in our Missing Letter Game. Just help Brainy remember the missing letter in the spelling words by filling them in. Fill in the wrong letter and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Gus, our clumsy monster, in our Word Jumble Game. Just help Gus unscramble the words. Get the word wrong and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Ziggy, our super speedy monster, in our Word Traffic Game. Just help Ziggy dodge traffic and collect gas cans to spell your words. Be careful collect the wrong gas can to spell your word and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Parents and teachers can track their kids progress with Spelling Monster. Here are a few of the statistics available on our statistics chart:
- How often Spelling Monster is used
- Your child’s spelling word list
- List and words
- How many times that list has been played
- The last date it has been played
- The length of time it was played
- Comprehensive activity for practicing spelling words
- Add your own spelling words
- Can be used on-the-go no internet connection required
- HD Graphics and sounds
- Cool colorful characters
- Enter as many words as you want and as many lists as you want
- Statistics Charts
- Constant upgrades and exciting new characters and games
- Choose between upper and lower case letters
- Difficulty setting for younger children
- COPPA compliant
- KidSafe certified
10/17 "Definitely among the top five spelling apps for Android." http://www.smartappsforandroid.com
8/10 "Spelling Monster is a gift from heaven to parents with kids in the early school years. " -Andriod Rundown
Primary skill taught
For more information visit our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
'Building strong minds one game at a time'
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 10 words for your spelling practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some spelling words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your spelling words that you already added to the application.
- How It Works
Basic information about how the My spelling test app works
Step 2- Practice & Test
- Spelling Practice - Click "Hear the word" and tap the correct letters for spelling. Each letter you type the text color changes to either "Green" (shows you that you are in the right track) or "Red" and Vibrate to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button that can Spell the word to give you further assistance.
- Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the test the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
- Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
Good Luck to become a Spelling Bee Genius !
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
It was designed by the Cuddly Dragon team's kids to make doing their spelling easier and “way more fun”, so chances are your kids will love it too.
* Create spelling lists for each week.
* Don't know what your spelling words mean? My Spelling will tell you.
* Do spelling tests to learn your spelling words.
* Helpful marking and encouragement.
* Don't have spelling words? My Spelling will create some for you or retrieve from SpellingCity.
* Collect rewards for doing your spelling tests.
* Awesome spelling games for kids, including hangman.
...and heaps more spelling fun
This is achieved through a series of lessons and quizzes, and it also incorporates a shooting game!
This application is a fun way to improve your English grades if you're still in school, or simply allow you to stand out from the crowd.
For native English speakers and foreign students alike, this app can be a precious tool.
Try it today for free!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
This is a completely free, ad-supported app.
Keep in mind that we don't use/store any of your personal data.
There are several level of this game. Each level have contain some new word and picture. There is some tutorial to practice the word. It's Support both capital and small letter. It has also support to play with or without sound.
Good graphics and real funny sound for kids.
The kids will definitely enjoy this apps. For more information please contact email@example.com
Blast off into the wonderful world of reading with fun phonics puzzles! Learn all about word sounds, word meaning, spelling and more with friendly astronaut friends and a simple drag-and-drop interface. Embark on a learning adventure with easy-to-understand exercises covering vowels, consonants, blends, digraphs, word sounds and meanings, prefixes, abbreviations, syllables, spelling and more! Get the full version for over 100 exercises and no ads!
• Simple drag-and-drop interface
• Over 20 exercises and lessons to reinforce learning
• Covers letter and word sounds, spelling, word meaning and more
Explore the universe of reading and writing in 7 sections:
• Vowels & Consonants: Practice identifying vowels and consonants and the different kinds of sounds they make.
• Blends & Digraphs: Learn about blends and digraphs.
• Sounds & Meaning: Learn about synonyms, homonyms and homophones.
• Additions: Learn about adding prefixes and forming new compound words.
• Changes: Learn about abbreviations, acronyms and plural forms.
• Syllables: Practice dividing words into their syllables.
• Spelling: Fix spelling errors and learn useful spelling rules.
Get the full version for over 100 exercises and no ads!
For example: Rhythm - Rhythm Has Your Two Hands Moving...
Suitable for adults, kids, native English speakers or those learning English there is something for everyone.
Start improving your spelling today by downloading this gadget now.
The #1 Rated Spelling Test in the app store - Just look at all the 5 Star Ratings! It is one of the most useful, popular, and top rated apps in the education category.
* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!
* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.
* My kindergartener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
* My students use this app to practice French vocabulary words. It's the best app I've tried for this.
WHY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN THE REST!
* You can create custom spelling tests and quizzes. Practice the exact words you need to learn for the upcoming test.
* Detailed scores after each quiz to see which words you you got right and which ones you missed.
* Create a test on one device and share it on another. Even works across different mobile platforms.
* It's simple to use. Even kindergartners have fun making their own spelling quizzes and tests.
* This app requires a microphone to record words. Please make sure the privacy settings are enabled for the microphone.
If you are looking for an educational app that is a great learning tool proven by hundreds of thousands of users, Spelling Test is for you. One of the top rated apps in the education category, Spelling Test improves literacy, spelling grades, and makes learning fun. It is a great tool to practice vocabulary, improve english skills or even learn a foreign language.
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.amstelbytes.com
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
1. Say any word and try to spell it
2. Say any word and see how it is spelled
If you need an app to create your own spelling lists please download our other spelling app, Spelling Beez on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spelling
Please Note: The Voice recogniser on your device needs to be enabled for this app to work.
On your device check under Settings --> Language and input --> Voice recogniser.
This is enabled by default on most devices.
My daughters really love this app.
There are 3 categories:
(pictures and sounds)
I will try to add more pictures with sounds every month.
I hope you enjoy Animals for Kids as much as my kids do.