Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
- Step 1 - Add Words
You can add up to 10 words for your spelling practice. Tap the text field to bring up the keyboard to type in. Click "Save All" after adding/editing the words.
- Step 2 - Practice & Test (Disabled by default and automatically get enabled after you add some spelling words on step 1)
It will take you to the next screen where you can practice your spelling words that you already added to the application.
- How It Works
Basic information about how the My spelling test app works
Step 2- Practice & Test
- Spelling Practice - Click "Hear the word" and tap the correct letters for spelling. Each letter you type the text color changes to either "Green" (shows you that you are in the right track) or "Red" and Vibrate to warn you. Once you find the correct spelling it will move to the next word. There is a Help button that can Spell the word to give you further assistance.
- Spelling Test - No hints on the test. Complete the answers one by one and at the end the test the report will be generated with results. You need to complete the whole test to see the results.
- Progress Report - Report Contains the last Completed Test results for review.
Good Luck to become a Spelling Bee Genius !
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
It was designed by the Cuddly Dragon team's kids to make doing their spelling easier and “way more fun”, so chances are your kids will love it too.
* Create spelling lists for each week.
* Don't know what your spelling words mean? My Spelling will tell you.
* Do spelling tests to learn your spelling words.
* Helpful marking and encouragement.
* Don't have spelling words? My Spelling will create some for you or retrieve from SpellingCity.
* Collect rewards for doing your spelling tests.
* Awesome spelling games for kids, including hangman.
...and heaps more spelling fun
* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
INTERACTIVE SING ALONG
Sing the classic: “Wheels on the Bus” as you watch an animated, interactive rich song and dance experience.
Enjoy The Wheels on the Bus coloring page and learn the different names of transportation vehicles.
Play and record your own version of “Wheels on the Bus,” with the 5 different sets of horns on the honk piano.
The happy race is on! Choose your wheels and race with 10 colorful cars in a vivid racing track. Tap your car to make it drive faster, the more you tap the faster it will drive.
HAPPY BUS MATH
Learn about counting and more! Children receive positive feedback through the game, which encourages them to learn and improve.
All aboard as we wheel around in a train game! Learn about vehicle names, voices and vocabulary as you spell the names of the vehicles on the train
TAP THE CAR
You’ll want to get behind the wheel of the cars in our vehicle names game. Tap on the correct car every turn and move on to the next challenging and fun stage.
High quality, super fun, and simple to master puzzle game with 12 unique vehicle puzzles.
Intuitive, educational memory matching games. Match pairs of cars to learn their sounds and names.
Get behind the wheel in our bus ride driving simulator game! Pick up all five passengers, while avoiding the road obstacles.
With over 500 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love.
TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
Join Beatz, our hip party monster, in our Letter Catch Game. The object of the game is to catch the correct letter apples in the basket to complete the spelling word. Be careful, each incorrect apple that is caught in the basket counts as one star, lose three stars and your game is over. Better hurry!!! Those apples are dropping fast!!!
Join Zainy, our quick handed spelling monster, in our Letter Pop Game. The object of this game is to pop the letter bubbles to spell the words. Don’t pop the wrong letter or you will lose a star. You have three stars once they are gone, the game is over.
Join Brainy, our super smart but forgetful spelling monster, in our Missing Letter Game. Just help Brainy remember the missing letter in the spelling words by filling them in. Fill in the wrong letter and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Gus, our clumsy monster, in our Word Jumble Game. Just help Gus unscramble the words. Get the word wrong and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Ziggy, our super speedy monster, in our Word Traffic Game. Just help Ziggy dodge traffic and collect gas cans to spell your words. Be careful collect the wrong gas can to spell your word and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Parents and teachers can track their kids progress with Spelling Monster. Here are a few of the statistics available on our statistics chart:
- How often Spelling Monster is used
- Your child’s spelling word list
- List and words
- How many times that list has been played
- The last date it has been played
- The length of time it was played
- Comprehensive activity for practicing spelling words
- Add your own spelling words
- Can be used on-the-go no internet connection required
- HD Graphics and sounds
- Cool colorful characters
- Enter as many words as you want and as many lists as you want
- Statistics Charts
- Constant upgrades and exciting new characters and games
- Choose between upper and lower case letters
- Difficulty setting for younger children
- COPPA compliant
- KidSafe certified
10/17 "Definitely among the top five spelling apps for Android." http://www.smartappsforandroid.com
8/10 "Spelling Monster is a gift from heaven to parents with kids in the early school years. " -Andriod Rundown
Primary skill taught
For more information visit our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
'Building strong minds one game at a time'
This is achieved through a series of lessons and quizzes, and it also incorporates a shooting game!
This application is a fun way to improve your English grades if you're still in school, or simply allow you to stand out from the crowd.
For native English speakers and foreign students alike, this app can be a precious tool.
Try it today for free!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
This is a completely free, ad-supported app.
Keep in mind that we don't use/store any of your personal data.
For example: Rhythm - Rhythm Has Your Two Hands Moving...
Suitable for adults, kids, native English speakers or those learning English there is something for everyone.
Start improving your spelling today by downloading this gadget now.
Leer blijvend beter spellen
De app ‘Spelling in beeld’ is gebaseerd op de gelijknamige schoolmethode van Uitgeverij Zwijsen, één van de meest gebruikte spellingmethoden van het Nederlandse onderwijs. Met de app leer je niet alleen beter spellen door het doen van oefeningen, maar krijg je eerst duidelijke uitleg bij elke spellingkwestie. Niet in taaie theorietekst, maar in een verhelderend filmpje dat je kunt bekijken en beluisteren. Daardoor leer je sneller en onthoud je het beter. Je wórdt dus niet alleen beter in spelling, je blijft het ook. Bovendien maakt deze aanpak het leren spellen makkelijker als je dyslectisch bent.
Zo makkelijk verbeter je je spelling met Spelling in beeld
1)Kies één van de spellingthema’s
2)Kijk & luister naar de heldere uitleg
3)Oefen direct met een leuke opdracht!
Na elke opdracht zie je direct hoe je het hebt gedaan. Ging het goed? Dan verdien je een ster. Je kunt blijven oefenen tot je de hoogste ster behaald hebt!
Oefen met de 23 grootste spellingthema’s
Hoe zit het ook alweer met de werkwoordspelling en ‘t kofschip, wanneer schrijf je een hoofdletter, wanneer en waar zet je een trema, wanneer krijgt een samenstelling een tussen-s? Een greep uit de thema’s van Spelling in beeld.
In de gratis versie kun je oefenen met de thema’s:
1)Woorden die eindigen op ~eeuw, ~ieuw, ~uw
2)Verleden tijd werkwoorden op ~den
3)Samenstellingen met tussen-n
Schaf je de volledige versie aan, dan kun je oefenen met nog eens 20 spellingkwesties:
4)Woorden die beginnen met ge~, be~, ver~
5)Woorden die eindigen op ~lf, ~lg, ~lk, ~lm, ~lp
6)Woorden die eindigen op ~rf, ~rg, ~rk, ~rm, ~rp
8)Een ~t of ~d?
9)Open lettergreep (molen)
10)Gesloten lettergreep (mollen)
12)Meervoud op ~'s
13)Tegenwoordige tijd werkwoorden op ~ven en ~zen
14)Tegenwoordige tijd werkwoorden op ~den
15)Woorden die eindigen op ~atie, ~itie, ~tie
16)Woorden met c
17)Woorden met de klank /zj/ = g (horloge)
18)Verleden tijd - ’t kofschip
19)Verleden tijd werkwoorden op ~ven en ~zen
20)Tegenwoordige tijd werkwoorden met be~, ge~, her~, ver~, ont~
23)Samenstellingen met tussen-s
The #1 Rated Spelling Test in the app store - Just look at all the 5 Star Ratings! It is one of the most useful, popular, and top rated apps in the education category.
* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!
* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.
* My kindergartener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
* My students use this app to practice French vocabulary words. It's the best app I've tried for this.
WHY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN THE REST!
* You can create custom spelling tests and quizzes. Practice the exact words you need to learn for the upcoming test.
* Detailed scores after each quiz to see which words you you got right and which ones you missed.
* Create a test on one device and share it on another. Even works across different mobile platforms.
* It's simple to use. Even kindergartners have fun making their own spelling quizzes and tests.
* This app requires a microphone to record words. Please make sure the privacy settings are enabled for the microphone.
If you are looking for an educational app that is a great learning tool proven by hundreds of thousands of users, Spelling Test is for you. One of the top rated apps in the education category, Spelling Test improves literacy, spelling grades, and makes learning fun. It is a great tool to practice vocabulary, improve english skills or even learn a foreign language.
There are several level of this game. Each level have contain some new word and picture. There is some tutorial to practice the word. It's Support both capital and small letter. It has also support to play with or without sound.
Good graphics and real funny sound for kids.
The kids will definitely enjoy this apps. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
There are dozens of completely free, fun and colorful packs including basic words, animals, food, things, numbers, shapes and colors, people, verbs and adjectives. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles, studies, clothes, hobbies, house, city, time, seasons, professions and more to come!
The app includes different learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for vocabulary
-Fun quiz to test your skills
-Memory game with the words you learned
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Português do Brasil, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, 廣州話, हिंदी, ไทย, العربية, Bahasa Indonesia
Available in English, Spanish, French, Canadian French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese with Hiragana/Katakana, Japanese with Kanji, Romanized Japanese (Romaji), Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, Hindi, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Indonesian
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.amstelbytes.com
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
1. Say any word and try to spell it
2. Say any word and see how it is spelled
If you need an app to create your own spelling lists please download our other spelling app, Spelling Beez on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spelling
Please Note: The Voice recogniser on your device needs to be enabled for this app to work.
On your device check under Settings --> Language and input --> Voice recogniser.
This is enabled by default on most devices.
My daughters really love this app.
There are 3 categories:
(pictures and sounds)
I will try to add more pictures with sounds every month.
I hope you enjoy Animals for Kids as much as my kids do.