It sucks don't recommend I hate it it doesn't teach anything it sucks
It is an amazing app. It helped me learn my spelling words in two days.
I love it
I uploaded this app as a recommendation from my son's teacher. They are using this "app" at school, so I was provided his information so I could track his progress. It is not phone friendly! It's terrible and the navigation through the "app" is plain awful!! TERRIBLE!
It's good app, very good for Grade 1st but interface is not responsive, touch screen words hardly moves and need lot of iteration. It is also very slow and we need to wait for next screen to appear.
- New games (Rhyme & Climb, Word Counter, Sound Counter, Which Letter Team?, Sort It Out: Vowels, Vocabulary Memory Match)
- Ability to save progress on letter-by-letter games
- Support for settings applied by the teacher via the website:
- Restricting access to games outside of assignments
- Choosing Australian or British accent
- Limiting the activity categories students can access
- Various bug fixes
Receive daily GRE vocabulary words within the context of Economist articles