Looking for non-executive jobs in Singapore? FastJobs is your answer! Easily search and apply for thousands of job vacancies from trusted companies that are hiring full-time, part-time, flexi and contract employees, all within 1 minute. We mean it when we say we are fast!
As Singapore’s #1 non-executive job search site, we have the largest number of quality job opportunities from companies hiring in Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail, Admin, Warehousing & Logistics, Security and more!
To give you an edge in your job search, you can also upskill and explore relevant courses selected by FastLearn within the app.
Download and register for a free account to get started!
We want to help you find jobs, fast. FastJobs aims to create equal access to job opportunities for everyone by innovating recruitment with
Simple, Effective and Fast solutions. With our no-frills job search site, anyone can use our app to find jobs and apply to those relevant to them.
Explore Jobs by
• Location - Key in your postal code to see jobs nearby
• Type - Full-time, part-time, contract and flexible jobs; we have it all!
• Salary - Decide and filter accordingly
• Companies who are hiring in Singapore - Look for your favourite brands and check out their job vacancies
• Industries - Browse and find jobs spanning across 13 sectors, including: Retail jobs, F&B jobs, Hospitality jobs, Admin jobs, Security jobs, Event jobs, Warehouse jobs, Delivery jobs, and more!
Apply within 1 minute
• Resume-builder in-app helps you easily create your own professional resume
• Discover jobs personally recommended for you based on your search history and interest with our powerful algorithm. You put in 10% effort and we’ll top up the remaining 90%!
• Connect directly with employers through FastChat, our in-app chat function
• Get invited for interview opportunities by employers
• Save jobs that you like in one tap
• Share jobs to others through WhatsApp, Telegram, Line and more
You may already be working, but if you’d like to earn some extra income on your days off, FastJobs offers a variety of jobs with flexible hours near you! These side jobs are perfect for students and those who may have to work around certain schedules with varying commitments. The best part? You get paid weekly!
• Flexible working hours
• No minimum commitment
• Basic pay + incentives
• Weekly pay
Check out the hundreds of flexi jobs in our app!
Upgrade & Reskill
We know the importance of upskilling to improve your chances at landing a job, which is why we have specially selected courses offered by qualified training institutes to help you in your journey.
Explore FastLearn to see what courses are available and sign up fast and simple with one tap!
Tell us what you think!
Team FastJobs would like to thank you for your support. We appreciate the feedback you’ve shared since we launched in 2015 and your input has contributed to our updates and improvements. We will continue working hard to provide the best job search experience to you!
Please rate us below and let us know what you think about FastJobs. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance and we’ll be happy to get in touch!