The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
With FirstClass Mobile, Android device users can access their FirstClass Communities site and:
• Manage their email messages in their account.
• Create new communities, and invite others to join them.
• Make, read, reply to, and monitor posts in communities.
• View shared images, text, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
• Upload photos to a community’s document area.
• Create, view, and update community wikis.
• Search for content, people, and communities.
• Manage their personal profile and My People list.
• Update their status message.
• Tell at a glance the status of persons they are following.
• Add personal blog entries and view others' blogs.
The FirstClass Mobile application requires that you have an active account with mobile access privileges enabled, on a FirstClass 11.0 or later based server. You must login to your server's FirstClass Communities (formerly known as Social Workplace) URL. Important: this URL will be a different address from the one you use for your PC/Mac desktop client or regular web client. If you do not know your FirstClass Communities URL, please contact your system administrator.
Watch this video to quickly learn how to setup FirstClass Mobile:
What this application saves is your server address, username/email, and a nickname for the server. Since i made it with app inventor its pretty limited to what i can actually do with it. So don't expect more than this really. its just a small app i there together because i noticed that there wasn't already one available. From what i have read they are working on a iphone app so im sure an android one cant be too far behind. So for now you could use this if you like.
What This App Does:
-Saves Server Address for quick connect to site
-Saves username/email to help you remember some of your login credentials
-Has the ability to store up to 3 servers information
-Lets you save notes on a specific server
Please keep in mind, this app basically is just a mobile bookmark with a few extras. So don't hate on the app because it has only a few features. Its not my fault, i've done the best i can with what i have to offer. Any creative suggestions are more than welcome in the comments. Thanks for looking and while your here have a look at some of my other apps, all made with Google's app inventor.
Don't Know why people are not receiving the error message when they are not connecting to the server. What is suppose to happen is it is suppose to open a web browser using the default browser on the phone to the server url. If that is not happening for you it is because you do not have the default browser installed or its not being detected. I'm still working on it, but an error should at least show.
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Note: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase. We recommend printing test page prior to upgrade.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
The app is similar to (and better than!) popular PrinterShare.
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any legacy printer as long as you can print from the computer. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
Have a good print!
An must-have App that will save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
It's fast, free, secure and NO impact to mobile data plan!
BENEFITS WITH SOFTWARE DATA CABLE
• The fewer cables to carry the better
• The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
• Send photos, music, videos, Apps etc. to other phones, tablets or TV anytime, anywhere
• Auto-sync photos and other important files to computer or cloud storage (on a daily, weekly basis to backup data)
• Extend mobile storage space without any cost
• Send files to computer (and vice versa) without USB data cable (without external network support)
• Data transfers in private (local) Wi-Fi network (easy, secure, fast and no data plan impact)
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
• Send files (Video, MP3, Apps etc.) and folders to other phones, Pads wirelessly
• No mobile data plan impact
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Integrate powerful and easy to use File Manager
• Sync folders to family cloud storage (PC, laptop, file server etc.) automatically
• Sync folders to cloud storage (such as Microsoft SkyDrive, Baidu etc.)
• Auto-sync tasks can be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Extend mobile storage space without cost
If you are continuing to have problems, please send an email to us so we can help you. Thank you!
You can sign-up for FedEx Delivery Manager and customize deliveries coming to your home. With FedEx Delivery Manager, you’ll get packages in your hand, on your schedule. You can:
- Schedule the delivery
- Deliver to another address
- Provide delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Schedule a vacation hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location
You can also:
- Find a FedEx location near you using GPS
- View the status of your FedEx® shipments
- View the ship date and expected arrival date
- Receive shipment history, including signature details
- Forward tracking results
- Create custom watch lists for monitoring important shipments
- Add notes to shipments
- Nickname your shipments
Additional functionality is available on the mobile website by tapping Get Rates, Schedule a Pickup and Create a Shipment from the mobile app menu. Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list.
*Feature offerings vary by country and device. FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries with U.S. destinations.
The Rescue + Mobile applet for Android allows support technicians to troubleshoot a problem you are having on your Android device. To use this application you must be receiving support from a technician who is using LogMeIn Rescue and will provide you a pin code to start the session.
Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files, view system diagnostic information, pull and push APN configurations (Android 2.3), push and pull WiFi configuration, and more. Remote control is available on the latest devices from Samsung, HTC, Motorola & Sony.
For more information or for a free trial of LogMeIn Rescue visit our website: https://www.logmeinrescue.com/
How to use:
1) Install the application
2) Launch the application from your Applications folder
3) Enter the six digit pin code given to you by your support technician
4) Allow your trusted support technician to connect to your device
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
* Requires Jive 4.5.6+ and a license for the the Mobile Module.
- Discover something of interest to share? Say it with more than just words by including a picture in your status update.
- Keep up with the pulse of your Jive community by effortlessly browsing through your followed activity stream, replying to discussions, commenting on documents & blog posts, and giving some praise via Likes.
- Question arise during a sales call, on the train home, or out to dinner? Quickly start up a discussion with the group with the answers.
- Know who might be the expert? Easily @ mention that guru.
- Search concurrently across people, places, and content. With address book integration your community contacts can be integrated with your Address Book with one tap.
- Jive 5 communities enjoy access to the synced Communications stream so you never miss the most critical activity.
- Jive 5 communities using the Jive secure token-based authentication can register via the embedded QR code reader.
As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is encrypted, without any additional actions required by you.
This application connects to a Check Point Security Gateway. Please contact your security Administrator for first-time setup. For an SSL VPN Portal application please download the “Check Point Mobile” application.
Administrators: Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk84141
• Securely connect to corporate resources from your Android device with a full layer-3 VPN tunnel
• Supports SSL and IPSec (including visitor mode)
• Authentication methods: user/password, user certificate, challenge/response, one time password tokens
• VPN Connection persistency upon device roaming
• Always attempt to connect after session expires or device reboot
• Scan a QR code or click a URL for a 1-step first-time-configuration
• API for external applications
About Check Point Software Technologies
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
* Video Push: A paid add-on feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the XProtect system
* Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
* View, define and create exports
* HTTPS support for secure connectivity
* View live video from one or multiple cameras
* Play back video recordings
* Digital pinch to zoom
* Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
* Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
* Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
* Connect via Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G
Supported XProtect versions and higher:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on the specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the free Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, the server component can be downloaded from the Milestone website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile.
Our website also has more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and frequently asked questions.
For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
What you need is :
1. A Licensed Tally.ERP 9 with our "Add-on TCP" at your office.
2. This "FREE" tool registered on your Mobile or Tab.
After adding our specially customized "Add-on TCP" to Tally, it allows your user to upload "Key Reports" from your office without involving you, so that you can use it later at your convenience, no matter where ever you are.
A "FREE TRIAL TCP" is sent to all users who register with us from this tool. This 'tcp' will allow to upload "limited period transactions" from your office Tally.
However, to get daily transactions uploaded regularly, you may need to pay to get your tally customized with a "LIVE TCP", which will be supplied based on Tally Serial Number and Mobile Number for your Android device.
After installation, we recommend that you use "Demo" option to see the kind of reports provided and also use "FAQ" option to have answers of many of your questions.
Its a "wonder tool" for anyone who is an Owner, CEO, Director or Key Executive in any business, because it will :
- keep you "in touch" with important business transactions happening at your office even while you are on move
- enhance your efficiency
- improve decision making
- save your valuable Time
It will provide important reports like :
- a Daily Dashboard
- your Daily Sales Register
- all your Cash and Bank balances
- debtor group wise Outstanding Receivable report
You may order separately to get your special kind of reports which can be added at some extra cost.
Our AIM is to simply enhance Happiness of all Licensed Tally users.
Keywords : Tally, ERP Solutions, Accounting Software Reporting, Key Reports, Tally on Mobile, Tally on android
Android App for Tally, Mobile Tally, Tally reporter, Tally Viewer.
This will help overcome the "Web page not available" error when trying to open the spiceworks page that you decode.
Barcode Scanner - by Zing ( Free App, download from App Market)
How to use Rexscan - for Spiceworks:
1. You will need a working Spiceworks Server.
2. A barcode generated using the QR plug-in (stuck on the inventory item such as a desktop, router etc.)
3. Now simply scan the barcode using this app. Click on 'View' to see the result. Check to see if the 'Action' button opens the correct Spicework page. If not then you will need to identify the hostname and replace it with the correct IP address. See the next line.
4. After identifying the replacement string, you can save it by clicking on Set URL. This will save it permanently on the phone. You can always modify it later.
How is this app useful?
* If your spiceworks is on the internet, you can replace the local hostname with the public IP in order to open the spiceworks page on your mobile phone outside the network.
* If you want to replace the hostname on the QR URL with the local IP address in order to open the spiceworks page on your mobile phone.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content and screen sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Android 2.3.4 (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
• Google Nexus 7
• Motorola Atrix
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
More from developer
Take your IT network, tickets and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile HD, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, learn about new trends, and more.
Used by over 2 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring and mapping, to help desk, vendor ratings and reviews, and more…Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free!
Spiceworks Mobile HD for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
- See a timeline of recent inventory-related activities
- Browse all the hardware & software on your network
- Identify potential issues with your network assets
- Open tickets for assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket descriptions and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due dates & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
- See a timeline of recent user-related activities
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details (Active Directory)
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH FELLOW IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT topics you care about most
Get Started in Two Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app: http://www.spiceworks.com/
2) Come on back here and install Spiceworks Mobile HD for Android Tablet…
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, IT community and users with you!
Are you an Android Phone user too? If so, please check out our Spiceworks Mobile app also in the Google Play Marketplace.