My widget is gone After the update my widget disappeared. I looked it's no longer an option. If they had the widget still i would rate 5 stars. BRING BACK THE WIDGET!
When going to the app, if it can't connect to a Spiceworks server, it just keeps searching, I can't even go back to the main menu and choose another server to connect to. Can this be fixed by adding a button on the menu so it goes back to the connection screen.
Much better! Much more stable in recent versions. I love using this now.
Latest Improvements Doing good really surcharge l appreciate the work on Android improving the app - I use it regularly - multiple times a day!!! Keep those updates coming!
Whadya do with my widget Please bring it back!
Spicy! I've used Spiceworks off and on since 2007, but only recently started using this app. You need this app! Keep up the terrific work guys!
- Swipe left on tickets on the main ticket list to Close, Reopen, Wait, and Resume tickets
- A few Material Design elements added to the UI
- Unassign and assign to self added and moved to top of assignment list
60+ bugs squashed by SpiceRex, including:
- fixed AD password reset
- fixed ticket sites
- fixed attachments
- improved cpu usage by 15% on all list views
- widget disabled for now as we smooth it out again
- rotation issues
- more crash fixes