THE VIDEO JUST SHOWS AN EXAMPLE FOR HOW TO USE POPUP WIDGET CREATIVELY. THE FANTASTIC UI WAS COMPOSED OF POPUP WIDGET AND ZOOPER WIDGET. SO IT CANNOT BE MADE ONLY BY THIS APPLICATION!
Video from http://octoba.net/archives/20140527-android-app-popupwidget2-314562.html
Demo & Tutorial: http://youtu.be/3IjMdw1TgYI
You can create a shortcut (1x1 widget) to widgets with this application. The widget will appear with a cool animation by tapping the shortcut.
Now this supports:
- creating shortcut to one or multiple widgets
- 20 or more internal background skins
- plenty options for the popping up animation and behavior.
- TASKER action plugin.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
1. Save memory and battery used by the widgets on your launcher
2. Save the space of home screen
3. Better scroll performance of launcher
4. Create your own UI
☆ This is not a standalone app, you need to download the LATEST version of Emoji Keyboard+ app in order to apply this theme. (Search “Emoji Keyboard+” to download)
☆ To apply the theme within Emoji Keyboard+, download it from Setting -> Theme settings. After downloaded, it will displayed in "Theme" list, click the checkbox to apply it.
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
This application easily enables you to create a backup of your SMS messages.
- Convenient popup window on incoming message
- Quickly reply, delete, call or close the message
- Backup SMS Messages
Notific is a lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
If you have a newer Android device (i.e. Android 4.1+), you can hold for a second and drag down the notification to see the rest of the verse. If you click on the notification, the verse will be displayed in its totality and you'll be able to see the history list of all the Bible verses you have looked up.
Choose among dozens of languages and Bible versions/translations to be used when looking up a verse. Additionally, you can download a verse you want by entering a reference (e.g. Genesis 1:1-2) and clicking the download button.
The following are 10 biblical reasons for looking up and reading Bible verses:
1. Revives me - Psalm 119:50-52, Psalm 19:7-11
2. Brings me joy - Jeremiah 15:16
3. Comforts me in my distress - Isaiah 51:12, Psalm 23, Psalm 119
4. Gives me Hope - Luke 10:22
5. Teaches me - Psalm 119:12
6. Helps me understand the Lord’s will - Ephesians 3
7. It is the mirror to my life - James 1:21-24
8. Blesses me as I live according to it (obedience) - James 1:21-24
9. Power to save my soul - James 1:21
10. Teaches me the fear of the Lord- which is the beginning of all wisdom - Isaiah 66:2, Proverbs 9:10, Proverbs 111:10, Deuteronomy 17:19
(from the article http://prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/benefits-of-reading-the-bible-why-should-i-read-the-bible-why-should-i-study/)
May God bless you
The HagiosTech Team
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)
In order to get Glowfly to work with Google Voice, you will need to set Google Voice text messages to be sent and received within the SMS app. This option is found within the Google Voice mobile app.
**NOTE** - You will need to disable the system sms notifications in order to not receive multiple alerts. Android 4.4 (KitKat) does not allow apps such as Glowfly to mark messages as read.
"An ICS-themed SMS/MMS popup app - sign me up! So far I haven't seen anything even remotely as good-looking, even in the most popular SMS apps out there - they all seem cheesy and all over the place. Well done, Spiderfly Studios!" ~ Android Police
Thank you for your support and all the nice reviews! Reviewing the app helps us out a lot by giving us valuable feedback that lends to future development.
We have listened and always will listen to you. We are working hard to add the features you have requested and to improve the app in all aspects. If you are experiencing any errors with the app, find a possible bug or have questions on a feature, please email us or visit our Facebook/Google+ pages so we can assist you rather than simply leaving a low rating and negative comment. This is the only way we can help resolve any issues you may be experiencing. We cannot respond directly to comments in the Play Store. Thank you!
**TIP** We have now given Glowfly access to other apps. One great use of this is already built into Android. Simply go to your widgets/shortcuts and set a new direct message for a contact. When you click on that shortcut you can choose Glowfly. Doing so will bring up the quick reply window where you can send a quick message.
✔ Android 4.0+ (ICS/JB) compatible.
✔ Scrolling for multiple unread popups with unread count.
✔ Quick replies.
✔ Single lines of text are centered, while multiple lines are left aligned for easier reading.
✔ Contact specific notifications.
✔ MMS pics shown in popup.
✔ Option to display popups over lock screen.
✔ Tablet friendly (SMS functionality required - i.e. Padfone.)
✔ Long press options.
✔ Popup customizations like hiding contact pictures, hiding all buttons and long press options.
✔ Themes and plugins for added functionality.
✔ 100% AWESOME!!!
- More plugins and themes to further extend the functionality of Glowfly.
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GlowflyApp
Find us on Google+ - http://gplus.to/GlowflyApp
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/GlowflyApp
♥ 50% of all proceeds will be given to a cancer patient in need. Together we can stand up to cancer. Please give the app 5 stars, a great comment/review and share the app with your friends and family.
Special thanks goes to Ioannis Sermetziadis for contributing the excellent programming skills which brought this concept to life.
**REMINDER** - You will need to disable the system sms notifications in order to not receive multiple notifications.
If at any time you have any questions or concerns about any permission the app requires, please feel free to contact us.
Keywords: sms mms text popup notification notify scroll scrolling reminder quick reply customize glowfly
Stormfly brings you live weather information in the form of beautifully designed HD wallpaper graphics. Based on your set location, Stormfly will look up your current weather condition, download the matching weather graphic and display the image as your device’s wallpaper. The wallpaper will automatically update and change appropriately at your set interval and at different times of day, such as sunrise/sunset, daytime and night. Optionally you can turn on the new "Stalker Mode" to have the location automatically update in the app as your location changes. We have also added a new persistent notification that will display the current temperature in the notification bar when collapsed. When expanded it will display more detailed current weather information. This new feature replaces the previous double tap option.
The images are static, meaning they are not animated. They are also not all stored on your device. Why do we do this? We do this in order to keep both the size of the app and resource usage to a bare minimum. Worried about bandwidth usage? We’ve got you covered! Stormfly will cache the last 10 wallpaper images on your device. When it is set to check for new weather information, it will check the local cache for the correct wallpaper image prior to attempting to download it.
Would you like to view the current weather condition? We have provided you with two means of doing just that. The first way is to simply pull down and view the new persistent notification. You can change your temperature readout preferences between fahrenheit and celsius within the settings. The other way requires a specific setup on your device. If you have both Android 4.2+ and the DashClock app installed, you will automatically get a new DashClock extension. What makes the Stormfly extension different from the default one? Honestly, not much. The most noticeable difference will be the icons. The default extension uses only a handful of different icons. Our version includes an icon for each weather condition that will accurately portray it day or night.
☀ – Day, night and sunrise/sunset graphics to ensure the wallpaper matches your current weather condition.
☀ – Optional setting to display temperature in either Fahrenheit and Celsius.
☀ – Optional "Stalker Mode" which will allow the app to follow your location as it changes.
☀ – Persistent notification option to display current weather conditions.
☀ – Comes complete with built in DashClock extension for displaying the current weather info.
☀ – Coming soon, celestial events!
100% of proceeds will go directly to a cancer patient in need.
**ATTENTION** - You must have Glowfly for Android installed prior to installing this theme pack. Installing the theme pack alone will do nothing for you. Upon installing, you will not find it in your app launcher. Rather you will find a new set of theme options within the Glowfly settings app.
Based upon the new Android 4 (Holo) OS theme, we give you a new set of themes to use with Glowfly. The Holo Pack will be taking the place of our previous ICS theme pack for future development. Included in this theme pack are: Holo Light and Dark (w/inverted versions), Jelly Bean, red, orange, yellow, green, pink, grey, brown, blue, and purple.
We really hope you'll like the new Holo theme pack!
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GlowflyApp
Find us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/105176136444446138924
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/GlowflyApp
Keywords: popup, popups, notify, notification, notifications, theme, glowfly, red, yellow, orange, blue, brown, pink, grey, jellybean, purple, jelly bean