*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
Save your best moments, send memos about meetings and access files wherever you need them with Tresorit for Android. Tresorit’s mix of industry standard and patented cryptographic protocols ensures privacy and security while the app is easy to use and works flawlessly.
Already a Tresorit user?
Just download, sign in, and go!
• No hidden costs: Tresorit for Android is free and provides the same security as Tresorit desktop clients.
• Set up collaboration and share documents easily with friends and business partners: create a tresor and access its contents securely on your Android device.
• Manage members and set permission levels to keep your content’s integrity and set up safe and efficient collaboration.
• Create encrypted links and share files with a single link.
• Create favorites and access your files and documents when you are offline.
• App passcode lock ensures (that) no one has access to your tresors even if someone gains access to your phone.
• Tresorit for Android applies the same end-to-end encryption and security protocols as the desktop clients.
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for Android accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts.
It's easy to get started
• Tresorit for Android is free, and no credit card is required
• Get full access to Tresorit features and add a desktop client
• If you love it, check out our plans to find the one that suits your needs the most
What you'll get if you download Tresorit for your desktop (available for Mac and Windows)
• Make the most of all the Tresorit features.
• Tresorit for Windows and Mac are convenient to use: no need to move files to specific drives / folders or altering file formats. Manage your documents as you are used to it.
• Synchronize between devices, locations.
• Access and edit your documents, presentations, pictures and videos where you need them.
• No more lost data because of lost flash drives.
What do others say about Tresorit?
For individuals and businesses who need compliance and security as well as collaboration.” – Forbes
“Hungarian developers have put a bounty on their own heads to lure some of the most talented "white hat" hackers in the world.”– VentureBeat
“A vendor that can offer them an easy to use way to lock up that information and transport it to a cloud has a huge market opportunity ahead. Tresorit has the cryptography talent to make a go of it.” – CBS Online
“In addition to the appeal of high grade security, Tresorit has a flexible model for syncing with your local drive.. you don't need to change the way you manage your files just to keep a copy in the cloud.” – GIGAOM
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
• Access your stuff on the go
• Share cubbies from your Android
• Save cubbies or individual files for offline access
• Share a public link to your cubbies
• Set permissions/access for friends/colleagues
• Allows access to everything without moving anything
• Lets you easily share folders with your devices, your friends or cubby.com for unlimited access and easy collaborating
• Keeps the most recently updated file at your fingertips
• Saves unlimited versions of every file
• Unlimited sharing across your devices and with friends
• 5GB free at cubby.com
• So secure, we can’t even see your information
With the Bitcasa Drive Android App, you can:
• Access all your content (music, photos, videos) from your mobile devices and all your computers
• Watch videos in various formats and stream videos in HD
• View your work documents
• View content offline with "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone
• Share any file of any size with anyone with a simple link
• Keep your photos safe with automatic Camera Backup of all pictures and videos you take
• Use the Android "Share" menu to upload anything on your phone to Bitcasa
Bitcasa is your external hard drive in the cloud. Bitcasa makes the cloud your device’s primary storage, so you never have to worry about running out of space again. Your Bitcasa Drive instantly streams everything you have -- including your documents, photos, videos, and music -- to your phone, tablet, and computer. Easily share whatever you like with anyone you choose. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud so your data is always safe and secure. It’s instant and simple.
Bitcasa is founded by former Mastercard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors including Horizons Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, First Round Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz. Learn more: www.bitcasa.com, www.twitter.com/bitcasa, and www.facebook.com/bitcasa.
BrilCloud storage has the same characteristics as cloud computing in terms of agility, scalability, elasticity and multi-tenancy. Although the foundation may be comprised of block storage or file storage, cloud storage is typically exposed to consumers as files or objects. In practice, objects have proven to be a highly scalable, available and reliable layer of abstraction that also minimizes some of the common limitations of file systems, such as maximum file system size.
• Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
• Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
• Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available on across all platforms and devices
• Access your SharePoint sites from your mobile device
Immersive User Experience
• Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your device
• New “sheet-based” navigation makes finding and accessing files easy
• Manage files and folders: create, delete, copy, and restore anything, anywhere
• Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain automatic offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization
• Upload multiple photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Quickly access key features through contextual menus on files and folders
Easy and Secure Sharing and Collaboration
• Share files with shared links (All Editions) or with optional password protection and restricted recipients using secure shared links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Track shared file download activity (All Editions) including location-based information (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Follow files, folders, and links to stay informed when content changes with our newly designed Activity Feed
• No file size limits
Mobile Access to Microsoft Office Documents and PDFs
• Securely open Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (All Editions)
• Edit Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and annotate PDF files right inside the Syncplicity app (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations directly from your mobile device (All Editions)
Increased Productivity with Syncplicity Insights™
• Get prompted to send uploaded documents and pictures to meeting attendees without having to create a separate email
• Get notified on the most active folders in your account
• Get notified when a user has not downloaded a shared link
Your files are safe with the industry’s most robust enterprise-grade security and controls:
• Syncplicity encrypts files in transit and on devices with AES-256 encryption
• Users or IT can wipe user account and folder content when a device is lost, stolen or an employee leaves an organization without requiring a mobile device management solution
• Set optional passcode for protection and configure the mobile device to optimize data plan, battery life and prevent open into third party apps
• Set policies for mobile account access and folder/file sharing for users and groups (Business and Enterprise Editions)
Get started with a free 10 GB Personal Edition account or try our Business or Enterprise Editions for 30 days for FREE.
Protect your data with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
SafeInCloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: Free Desktop Application + Mobile Application for Phones and Tablets.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption
◆ Cloud Synchronization
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform
◆ Free Desktop App
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
You can use sync, Mozy's file synchronization feature, to manage and access files from any linked computer or mobile device. Sync lets you keep your most active data up to date across each of the computers and devices you regularly use. Just save an important file to your sync folder, and you can access it from any computer with internet access, or from your linked mobile devices or computers.
• Upload new photos and videos to Sync automatically.
• Upload files to Sync by sending to Mozy from other applications on your phone.
• Use the My Mozy quick access screen to find the files you need.
• Browse the original folder hierarchy or search for files in your backup.
• Use your installed apps to open or share files.
• Browse your downloaded files from the SD card.
• Browse photos in preview mode and view in hi-res.
• Download and play your music and videos.
• Protect your data via our app passcode lock. Also, your Mozy password is not stored, and you can go to your Mozy account page to block a lost device.
• Upload and Download for Personal Key Users. If you use a personal encryption key to encrypt your files in the Mozy cloud, you can now use the mobile app to download and upload files to and from the cloud.
• Upload and Download for Corporate Key Users. If you use a corporate encryption key to encrypt your files in the Mozy cloud, you can now use the mobile app to download and upload files to and from the cloud.
A MozyHome or MozyPro backup account is required. Free and paid accounts are available at Mozy.com.
You can easily browse and view encrypted files previously created with "DriveLock File Protection" on your Mac or Windows computer (sold separately).
Of course you also can use DriveLock to access files in unencrypted folders the same way, so you only need one app to access all your documents on any supported cloud services.
DriveLock uses state-of-the-art encryption algorithms (AES-256) to keep your date safe. Use DriveLock for Android together with DriveLock File Protection for Windows or Mac (sold separately) and you can easily and securely exchange sensitive data using the cloud storage of your choice.
* Integrates Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive
* Access encrypted folders created by the desktop version of DriveLock File Protection
* State of the art encryption with AES-256
* Individual file encryption - perfect for cloud storages
* Display all common file formats like Office, PDF, image, video and audio files
* Browse all files in your cloud storage (encrypted or not)
* On-device decryption
* Built-in cache for short access times
Browse and manage (download, view, move, rename, delete, sort, search, etc) files and folders in your IDriveSync account.
Automatic mobile upload syncs your photos and videos to your account as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
Upload files you need from your gallery or SD card.
Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Share via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Improved gallery features include Timeline, easy viewing of pictures, rotate and zoom options, video play, and more.
Create shared folders and invite friends/co-workers to edit and view all files within the WorkSpace.
All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
With the optional private key encryption, no one but you can access your data.
Lock the app with a passcode.
!!! Added new storage's types: Ubuntu One, Cubby, Mediencenter !!!
Unique features will allow you to do any work with your storages quickly, simply and easy:
• Look through files at once several storages at the same time - forget about "two-panel" modes with unique feature "group viewing" which will allow you to work with any number of storages as though this one.
• Download, modify and upload your files without any delays – application will react to any your actions immediately, no matter if you have internet connection or not.
• Download and upload folders entirely – application will do recursive bypass of folders and will make download/upload of any found files.
• Synchronize any folders on your device with any folders of storages and vice versa – simply connect two folders and forget about any additional actions. If you don't want to forget – your right, use manual start of process of synchronization:)
• Get full control of any application activity – any action of application will be queued, where you can always remove or suspend it. Also, you can always suspend or resume work of full queue in case of need.
• Be aware of any problems during the work with storages – at emergence of any problem (for example, the file demands confirmation on rewriting/removal/updating, the storage demands repeated authorization etc.) the application will prompt you to make some choice and you never lose your data.
It is beta version of application. It can be unstable and not optimized for tablet devices. We will be grateful for any your feedbacks about product.
The following accounts are supported:
1) Google Drive
9) Ubuntu One
List of accounts will extend in process of project development.
Available languages: English, Russian (If you want to take part in translation, look here - http://crowdin.net/project/cloudcube/invite).
The text message is displayed in your calendar at the time you received it and from whom it came.
- Notifiy your primary device about ongoing text messages or phone calls on secondary devices.
- If you are on a device which supports text messaging or phone calls you can react directly to the notifications and write or call back.
- Log all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. If possible the Phone number will be mapped to your contacts
- Log all incoming and outgoing text messages. Also the text message will be displayed as a entry in your calendar
- You can create a new Google calendar (on the web) to save the data to
- You can choose between your existing calendars which one to use for saving the data
Review: http://goo.gl/WjyEcQ (DE)
Remarks to the permissions
Due to the new Setting and UI Appearance, I had to completely change the whole Settings behavior.
Unfortunately I could not transfer the old Settings to the new Ones. You have to open the app and set your SMS/Call Tracking Settings by your own.
This permission is needed for the publicity, depending on which provider you use, they will need to know the rought or exact position.
- Read SMS or MMS
For receiving SMS there is a systemevent known by Android, altough for sending there is none. Therfore this permission is needed.
-Full internet access
This is also due to the publicity which needs to be reloaded. Additionally bugs can be transmited likewise.
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Adding calendar entries is self explaining. This permission altough inherits the right to send E-Mails to guests, which I do not use. Sadly there is no other possibility than this right to add calendar entries.
- automatically start at boot
With this permission a service will be started which can react to outgoing SMS. Like I said before there is no other way to react to the outgoing SMS.
Q: I do not receive notifications about new events. What’s the matter?
A: This issue can have the following reasons:
1. All Devices MUST use the same calendar or else nothing will happen.
2. The Com2Cal Eventservice must be enabled in the settings.
3. The selected calendar of your Android Device must be synced with the cloud. Com2Cal however does not influence this issue.
Q: I Enabled the Eventservice in the Settings of Com2Cal. In my opinion I have forgotten nothing. None the less I still get no notifications. What could be the problem?
A: The chances are big that Android does not synchronize the calendar automatically. This differs from version to version and from provider to provider. When you insert a new entry into Google Calendar it should be synchronzied. If that’s not the case Com2Cal will not recognise that a new Notification appeared. On my ASUS Transformer PAD Infinity (TF700T) the calendar is not being updated automatically. On my Samsung S3 yes.
Q: How long does it take a Notification to appear from Device A on to Device B?
A: As long as it takes to synchronize your caledar. This could be 30 seconds or a few minutes. Regularly in my case it takes up to 60 seconds.
Q: What’s with the filters?
A: It is very possible that you do not want to be informed about everything. E.g: you would not want to be informed about a received call, but about a missed call. Now you could set in the “Filter send” which notifications other devices should receive.
“Filter receive” you can set which notifications you want to be informed about. Maybe you don’t want to be notified about received calls on other devices eventhough this device would have sended that information.
Q: If I tap on a Notification on the list different actions can be made. e.g: send a message etc. On which device are these actions executed?
A: On the device you’re holding in your hands, if this device allows the action.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
The SpiderOak Blue Android application enables you to perform the following:
› Immediate access to files in your SpiderOak Hive folder!
› Access & view data backed up across all your devices
› Access & view your ShareRooms and those of your friends
› Send any file to anyone by creating a share link
› Share & open documents with other applications on your Android device
SpiderOak Blue also enables Hive - an easy way to keep all of your files in sync across your computers & mobile devices. Any items dropped into your SpiderOak Hive become easily accessible on your mobile devices.
The SpiderOak Blue Android application works in conjunction with the SpiderOak Blue service.
To find out more about SpiderOak Blue, please don't hesitate to visit our website https://spideroak.com/business/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We always welcome your feedback & suggestions as this makes our product grow.