War stations are placed to defend human races from increasingly fierce ufo attacks.
How long will they resist?
Become the planet defender from the alien threat in command of a galactic fortress.
Galaxy Fortress is a defensive shoot'em up arcade. Your goal is defeating enemy waves, level after level before they destruct your galactic fortress.
# touch the screen to fire against enemies
# you may touch several points (up to three) to divide the fire
# click on special power when you're in trouble ... but carefull! to reuse them you'll have to wait
# Atomic missile: hits a very big area removing all enemy missiles
# Fighters: ships help you
# Plasma: cannons power up
# many different enemies
# arcade mode and survival mode (infinite gameplay)
# upgrades market: you can buy several improvements for your fortress
The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
☣ Xperia Play Optimized ☣
☣ EXPANSION DETAILS ☣
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
The highly anticipated follow-up to the original FINAL FANTASY, released in Japan in 1988.
FINAL FANTASY II features the bitter and beautiful tale of four war-orphaned heroes who become embroiled in the conflict between the hostile Empire of Palamecia and the rebel resistance. Eschewing conventional leveling for a proficiency system that allows players to tailor their characters' growth, and incorporating a key term memory system that makes dialogue integral to gameplay, this game sparked the spirit of innovation for which the series has become known.
This edition also contains the bonus dungeons added to later editions of the game--the Soul of Rebirth and the Arcane Labyrinth.
Additional Information (reference only):
ESRB Rating: E10+ with Alcohol Reference, Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Language and Mild Suggestive Themes
Play as Sonic or his friends leaping through familiar and new Sonic worlds to battle Dr. Eggman, as you tilt and tap your way through fixed Story levels and Arcade infinite modes.
Play as your favourite characters including Sonic, Tails & Knuckles, each with their own unique abilities.
Jump across the legendary Green Hill Zone or take to new worlds including Mountain & Jungle Zones.
Leap through 48 different levels on a quest to stop the evil Dr. Eggman.
Jump until you drop in the infinite Arcade Mode, where where it ends depends on how long you can jump for.
Fight in epic boss battles between Sonic and his arch-rival Dr. Eggman!
Compete against friends to see who can jump highest in Arcade Mode or set epic scores in leaderboards.
Collect rings as you play the game, or purchase them in store, to unlock characters, power ups and more.
We are working hard to bring you more characters and new worlds in future FREE updates.
Version 2.1 of Oubliette is a major update with a number of new features:
- It is now possible to have multiple users on the same device, each with their own set of game data. To create a new users simply select the 'Switch User' option from the main screen and enter a new user name.
- You can now both buy and sell items in the shop. In addition, you can find random non-basic items for sale.
- The Fireball, Lightning Bolt and Ice Storm spells now target only one monster group, and no longer do any damage to the party.
- The inventory system has been reworked. There is now one master pack which is shared by all characters. You will no longer need to transfer items from one character to another.
- The upper levels have been made easier, and the lower levels harder You will only get one monster group when you are on level one, one or two monster groups on level 2, up to three monster groups on levels 3 through 7, up to 4 monster groups on levels 8 & 9, and up to 5 groups on level 10.
- The gold situation is much improved at the beginning of the game. You will start with less gold, but should be able to find sufficient gold to be able to rest.
- The aging has been reduced. You now will age by weeks instead of months.
- Special rooms now yield new unique items with new powers as well as portal gems.
- Dungeon level 11 has been added, complete with a final boss.
- Both phone and tablet devices are now supported.
- Many minor improvements have been made which are too numerous to mention.
Oubliette is the classic multiplayer dungeon fantasy role playing game, finally available on Android phones. Build a party of fighters, priests, mages and thieves to run deep into the dungeon. Test your courage and skill against groups of orcs, trolls, vampires and dragons.
Earning its reputation as the thinking man's dungeon game, Oubliette blends the thrill of mortal combat with the sublime challenges of strategy, planning and adaptation. Rather than testing your reaction speed and nerves, like a first person shooter, Oubliette challenges the player to do
careful strategic planning as well as make tactical decisions in the heat of battle.
Each player (character) in the game is created from one of eight player races, which vary in attributes such as strength, intelligence, dexterity and durability. Elves are highly intelligent and (potentially) immortal, Orcs are strong with short life spans, Dwarves are strong with high wisdom, Kobolds are quite weak in most areas but advance more quickly.
Depending on these attributes, each player will be qualified to join a limited number of player classes (occupations). More balanced players will have more choices, including Hirebrand (fighter), Mage, Priest and Thief. Less commonly, players may be qualified for a highly selective class with special skills such as Ranger, Sage, Paladin, Samurai or Ninja.
Unlike games which focus on a single player against multiple opponents, Oubliette allows a party of up to 10 players with complementary skills to face the various types of monsters found in the dungeon. There are more than 160 different monsters, and to deal with them, more than 150 different pieces of equipment, which may be enchanted with special properties or skills.
Oubliette is challenging, but forgiving. New players commonly have their parties wiped out by an unfamiliar group of monsters. In fact, your party can meet up to 3 monster groups at the same time! Use the Temporal Chamber to save a Temporal Portal before dangerous trips. If things turn out badly, use the Temporal Chamber to turn back the clock and try again. The trapeze is every bit as thrilling, but safer, with a net below.
Explore the easier levels of the dungeon to build your party and expertise. And then, when you are ready, feel the power of the game on the deeper levels. Onward to Glory!
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Support Xperia Play!
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Runs at 60 frames per second on all Tegra 2 Devices
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.2 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Samsung Devices as Galaxy S
You must have the latest version of Android installed (ideally
gingerbread) or you won't be able to download apps over 30mb.
3 Devices that are running mods such as CM7
Here's a link to a solution on the CM7 forums for such an issue.
It's also possible that even though your SD card shows sufficient
space available, other apps on your device are actually using that
space with their own cached data. This is particularly common with
apps like Facebook, which store tons of photos and other data in a
temporary cache which can build up to massive proportions over time.
To manually clear the cache from other apps, go to "Manage Apps" in
your phone's settings, select the offending apps and choose "clear
One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
Ikaruga is the first of its kind for Smartphones with its beautiful interface and its smooth UI system. Using your built in shield, absorb all enemy fire and unleash your power! Tear your way through the game!
If you wish to change your User Settings or Read the User Guide, please tap Option within the Game interface. Then Tap Help, and change your settings as desired.
Long ago near the land of Horai ravaged a massive battle between Horai's forces and a freedom federation called Tenkaku. The Tenkaku fought in the name of freeing the world from Horai's tyrannous grasp, but in vain.
Out of all the Tenkaku, only one survived. His name was Shinra.
Shinra, enraged by defeat, charged into battle alone once more to fight, but was shot down by a village in the furthest reaches of the world.
The village was known as Ikaruga and it was filled with elder people whom had long ago been exiled after Horai's various conquests. They found Shinra and decided to help him. While unconscious, they used their technology to copy the technology of Shinra's ship and added their own powers, knowing he was the world's hope against the Horai. When Shinra came to, the elders bestowed upon him the finished ship, also known as Ikaruga.
The fated battle of the Ikaruga has begun!
The Ice King’s fortress is in the far away Frozen Land and the only way Finn will ever get there to rescue the princess is for Jake to kick him all the way. Launch Finn into the air with Jake’s mighty kick and keep him flying through the air by riding shooting stars, getting a lift with Lady Rainicorn or getting a whack from Marceline’s axe guitar. Watch out for those penguins though!
With each jump you earn stars that can be used to upgrade and unlock skills and characters to help Finn fly faster, higher and further! How far can you get Finn to fly?
Super Jumping Finn is another awesome game from Cartoon Network. You know what time it is… it’s Adventure Time!
Garfield can finally do what he does best: sleep! But little does the fat cat know that his favorite lazy pastime is the key to excitement and adventure.
In Garfield’s dreams, he can fly! Just touch the screen to take off and release to descend. Avoid obstacles and enemies to clear the various levels. On your way, collect coins and lasagna to help Garfield. With those, you will be able to customize Garfield with fun accessories and add power-ups. Dive into this colorful cartoon world that everybody can enjoy!
• Both intuitive and easy to use for everyone
• An ever-changing experience: sound effects and music change each time.
• An original adventure game straight from Garfield’s colorful world
• Endless mode for all 4 different worlds with 45 missions to clear.
• Customize Garfield: numerous items and power ups available
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a console-quality lifelike hunting sim where the players track down a variety of dinosaurs while exploring huge non-linear locations. The dinos boast with some of the most advanced AI on the platform, evolving from “pea-brained” dummies to dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the adrenaline in hunter’s blood.
Distinct 3D environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills give room for different hunting tactics, which are important because the hunter may easily end up becoming a prey. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking the dinosaur and not being caught.
* Huge 3D world, open to explore!
* Console quality HD graphics.
* 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts.
* Two exciting game modes:
– Hunting: a non-linear close to reality hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs.
– Survival: a timed, frenzied affair where dinosaurs run onto the player in waves with a clear intention to fress him.
* Choose from among six different weapon types – from a sniper rifle to an X-bow.
* Map and radar to locate and track dinosaurs.
* Hunting accessories for smart hunting.
* Interactive Dino Trophy Room.
* Online leaderboards by Openfeint.
Supported on devices with OS 2.1 and up.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Ripley is a brave, agile and lovely monkey, one day he went out for picking fruits in the jungle.
Would you like to join him to start the exciting adventure in jungle? Good luck!
★ How to play ★
- Tap the screen for jump
- Catch the fruit for bonus score
- Mind the gap and the obstacles on the road.
★ Feature ★
- Collect more fruit to achieve high score
- Simple tap to control the game, comfortable feel
- Leaderboard of Google Play support,Can you top the Leaderboard?
- Lovely monkey with funny emotion
- Fun, so that you can not help but want to do it again!
Jungle monkey,Monkey Jungle, monkey run, monkey, jungle, monkey jump, super monkey, monkey king, kids game,Ripley
■Take part in intense combat with the largest parties in FINAL FANTASY history!
FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST is a casual and light-hearted game in which you continuously battle enemies to advance through the many available stages. Defeat foes to level up, which in turn grants you character slots to add more and more members to your party.
Simply tap or drag your finger over a character to unleash an attack. Touch multiple characters in quick succession to experience exhilarating and fast-paced battle unlike anything you’ve ever played before!
Once every three hours, the Fever option will appear. Once activated, you will be able to attack without waiting for ATB gauges to refill as long as the chocobo-themed music is playing. Deal as much damage as you can before the battle fever ends!
■Featuring nostalgic pixel art and music from throughout the FINAL FANTASY series!
Progress through the game to unlock over 20 different classic jobs, including warrior, monk, red mage, and more! Each job brings its own special abilities to the battleground, where you will encounter timeless FINAL FANTASY foes such as behemoths, bombs, and cactuars. At the end of each stage waits a harrowing encounter with a fiendish FINAL FANTASY boss!
The game’s musical library comes packed with over 30 songs from the series, the majority of which are themes from battle. The perfect soundtrack to listen to as you crush your enemies and see them driven before you!
■Track your collection of every character, enemy, and item with in-game catalogs!
The game’s three catalogs will keep a record of every character that joins your ranks, every enemy you encounter, and every item you obtain. Collect them all and open the catalogs to flip through the nostalgia whenever you like!
■Purchase premium characters and new game worlds!
The in-game shop offers access to 35 famous characters from a number of FINAL FANTASY titles. Each purchase ensures you will receive a new, random character, and FINAL FANTASY characters who before existed only as polygons have been redrawn here in original pixel art form! Which powerful favorites will join your party? You are also able to purchase additional game stages from FINAL FANTASY VII, FINAL FANTASY X, and FINAL FANTASY XIII. Board airships bound for these new worlds and expand your adventures and collections!
SCP Foundation object number 2000. Codename Stickman continues his adventures!
This time you have to help to this character to escape from the famous SCP laboratory. No one knows the true origin of this creature that's why they wanted to hold a series of terrible and painful experience on him. Only you can save him from this fate. You have a unique chance to not only see him , but also to help him, and possibly become his friend!
In this race you can:
- Help Stickman to escape from the laboratory!
- Dodge the enemies, jump over obstacles, collect bonuses!
- Become the absolute champion!
Or it’s just waiting to be bought by people in a common store?
And be placed in a humble house or be thought of once a while?
More times, it is covered with dust and abandoned at last.
There is a ball which is unwilling to be so ordinary and decides to start an adventure! ! !
Will it get victory or fall down the cliff?
All depend on you! ! !
Crazy Ball is a 3D gravity balance ball game. Unlike common balance ball game, this game can give you more refreshing feelings. It is not a closed box or a maze any more. It is an open game; and you can collect coins and even jump over a ditch in it. Is it interesting? Come on and enjoy yourself!
★★★★★ Perfect combination of puzzle and game entertainment
★★★★★ Gorgeous visual effects and smooth game control
★★★★★ Appropriate background music makes you feel more immersive!
★★★★★ Numerous power-ups give you more fun!
More from developer
"8/10" - Inside Mac Games
"Fans looking to get into the Avernum series will do very well with Escape from the Pit, and while the improvements beyond the game engine and visuals are relatively modest, there's still a lot to enjoy even if you've played through the game once before already." - GameBanshee
"The game’s strong writing carries it through, and earns it a place among the greatest indie RPGs. 9.0/10" - Game Chronicles
"It is a tribute to indie gaming as a whole that a game made by such a tiny team can swell into such an involving, engrossing and glorious fantasy epic. - 9/10" - The Digital Fix
"If you're looking for a complex single player RPG and value content at the expense of visuals, don't miss this title. 8/10" - Impulse Gamer
"Spiderweb Software have provided a vast world in which to get lost, and a hefty quest in which to sink your teeth, which will reward those who can overlook its lack of finesse with many hours of enjoyable adventure." - Indie Game Magazine
"Take this one with you on car trips, use it to replace your TV shows on summer break, whatever. No self-respecting fan of RPGs should be without it." - Technology Tell
Avernum: Escape From the Pit is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. It is optimized for Android tablets and features an enormous world, a fascinating story, and 30+ hours of gameplay. Avernum is the first chapter in an epic tale, the story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit features:
* Epic fantasy adventure in an enormous underworld.
* Huge outdoors and eighty towns and dungeons.
* Three separate game-winning quests. Seek safety, escape or revenge. Do just one of them or all three!
* Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
* Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
* Rich game system with over 50 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
You have been banished to the underworld, never to see the light of day again.
The surface is ruled by the cruel Emperor Hawthorne, master of the Empire. All of the known lands are subject to his brutal command. Everyone who speaks out, who misbehaves, who doesn’t fit in is cast into the dark, volcanic pits of Avernum, far below the surface. There, you are expected to die, a victim of starvation, horrible monsters, or simple despair.
But not all of the Avernites have surrendered. With magic and steel, they are forging a new nation deep underground. You can join them and fight for safety. Or freedom. Or even, if you dare, revenge on the surface-worlders who tried to destroy you.
Avadon is the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is Law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people.
****Minimum resolution is 950 px by 550 px. This game is optimized for tablets with 6.5"+ screens. Please try the demo before purchasing if you are unsure whether your screen is supported.****
DO NOT UNINSTALL DEMO BEFORE INSTALLING AND LAUNCHING FULL VERSION, OTHERWISE SAVE FILES WILL BE LOST.
Avadon: The Black Fortress Features:
Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
Four different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
Uncover the fascinating history of Avadon and the land of Lynaeus.
Many different endings. Your choices will change the world.
Dozens of side quests, hidden dungeons, and secrets to discover.
Hundreds of magical items to find. Use enchanted crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
Huge adventure with lots of replay value.
"Offers a classic RPG experience. Engrossing narrative. Hours of enjoyable gameplay. 4/5" - Mac|Life
"In the end, Avadon: The Black Fortress has everything a good RPG needs. Strong story and characters, great combat, excellent quests, addictive loot and leveling and high replayability." - Inside Mac Games
"Avadon: The Black Fortress is easily one of the best RPGs you can buy. 9/10" - Digital Entertainment News
"Anybody who pines for the days of the older, massive classics and decries the state of the new streamlined, big-budget RPGs needs to put their money where their mouth is and buy this game. 90%" - RPGFan