From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
Create potions and always be mindful about your protection while you are exploring the dangerous Marshy Woods and the mysterious Ancestors Woods. Keep a sharp eye to be able to complete the Rarities Collections and help the weird scientist, Professor Langst. Meet all the inhabitants of the island, discover the tribe’s many secrets and see who will be the new Island Keeper. By solving tons of challenging quests, you’ll eventually be able to find out why the tribe left their village and what the Sanctuary originally looked like – before the big mystery was revealed!
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● A huge, colorful island to explore
● Over 300 intriguing quests to complete
● 16 original and engaging characters
● 28 rarities to collect for Professor Langst
● 11 unique recipes to master
● Dozens of vegetables, herbs and fruits to grow
● Fascinating storyline and stunning artwork
***Note*** This game supports high-end smartphones and tablets such as Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
The game does not run smoothly on the devices with less than 512 MB of RAM.
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
***G5 Games - New game apps every week!***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Youda Survivor
▶ Stand O’Food® 3
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Special Enquiry Detail 2
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™
▶ Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
▶ Dark Arcana: The Carnival
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
Inotia saga brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4》
Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the influential Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story.
With improved graphics and storyline from the previous series, get indulged in the battles against goblins, orcs, and more!
A new hero awaits to be released from his shadows, or not...in the all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
★Supports: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
■ Feature Highlights ■
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy.
- Convenient Party System
Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere.
Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey.
- One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps
Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons...
400 maps with various themes to roam through!
- A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light
A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force...
Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario.
- Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled
Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story.
As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries.
- End of a Story means a Beginning of a New Journey: Infinite Dungeon for Hardcore Players
Cleared the whole story? Get ready to start a new one in Infinite Dungeon!
5 different memory layers will relocate you to a battle that was of your past...but different the next time.
Fight villains that are even more vicious and smellier than the main story, to become the ultimate master of Inotia!
Com2uS: Your first search for fun!
Check out these other exciting games by Com2uS!
【Golf Star™】 Experience the most vivid game of golf ever!
【The World of Magic】 A magic world of full-featured MMORPG!
【Heroes War™】 Assemble the ultimate force of heroes to save the world!
【Wizcraft】 Prepare for a magical battle of epic proportions!
【Divine Girls】 Take a journey to the Heavenly World!
And many more!
Play with Com2uS!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
“A really nifty little space-physics puzzle game that plays with propulsion and gravity.” - Kotaku.com
4.5/5 stars - “Galactic – a ‘Must Play’ gravity bending physics puzzler!” - AndroidTapp.com
5/5 stars - “Not only is it an appealing game for users of all ages, but it will also keep them hooked for hours on end and might just be even considered a “good waste of time”!” - AndroidAppsReview.com
“Galactic, feature some pretty cool space physics that require quick thinking and reflexes.” - TalkAndroid.com
Intelligence, skill, reaction, reflex, action, adventure and entertainment. They all come together for you in this game.
In the Skill mode, goal is to solve different puzzles in space physics with quick thinking and reflexes through 60 different levels.
In the Sandbox mode, goal is to, get bigger and bigger from a meteor to a planet, star and even a blackhole, using gravitation, orbital physics, meteor showers and space shuttles and accomplish different missions etc.
- Two different modes as Skill and Sandbox
- 8 different languages: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish and Russian
- Each modes is optimized for both tablets and phones
- Unique physics-based gameplay
- 50 Different Levels
- Unlock 10 Bonus Levels
- Various Level Mechanics
- Travel Through Space Layers
- Gain Rank By Collecting All Stars
- Explore The Space
- Experience Different Space Objects
- Transform Yourself In To Bigger Ones (meteor > planet > star > blackhole)
- Produce Fleets
- Be A Nightmare(blackhole) For Others
- Accomplish Different Missions (25+ Quests)
- Unlock 20+ Achievements
Requirements: Galactic works with all Android smartphones like HTC Desire, Desire HD, Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note/Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, Optimus 3d, Optimus Black, Sony Xperia S, Xperia Arc S, Motorola Atrix, Xoom/Xoom 2 ect. running Android 2.2 or later.
Internet: Wifi, Edge or 3G network requared to update ranks/archivements to GREE.
Keywords: galactic, galaxy, solar, star, space, meteor, universe, spaceship, spacecraft, ship, game, physics, puzzle, planet, blackhole, gravity, orbital, osmos
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
Delver is still in early development, will be updating frequently - hopefully weekly. Buying now is supporting development, who needs a Kickstarter?
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
★ TouchArcade Game of the week - “one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moment’s notice and know you’ll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into”
★ Pocketgamer Gold award - “It’s fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.”
★148Apps 4.5/5 - “Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as we’re ever likely to get.”
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue game golden axe nethack RPG roguelike rogue adventure casual game roleplay
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Just some of the awesome features:
- True smooth 3d graphics
- 30 unique levels
- Over 6 blocky attackers - NEW flying attackers
- 5 cool defenders with unique abilities
- Colorful BLOCK style
- New in-level soundtrack and fx effects
- Various roads leading to the tower (later levels)
The pixel style tower defense game for your Android phone or tablet: "Block Defender: Defense of the Pixel Tower"!
Join your little piece of blocky fun today and download this free game app today!
A world after people has resulted in weird humanoid tiny block creatures to roam the earth. For many ages the good blocks dominated the planet to offer a period of peace and stability. However in 2084 a period of new devil like evil blocks emerged onto the scene. The evil bad blocks are true warmongers and had only one key mission to cheat and bring death and destruction to the universe. The good and bad quickly became rivals and war was imminent turning the globe into a warzone.
The Block warfare (2 warring block empires) has begun! A war of good Vs evil in which the evil Blocks prepared for an all out assault to attack the good. The objective of the evil was to place multiple strategic locations under siege and to capture the flag and build a stronghold. The crafted various types of units to enable them to send waves of attacks towards the countries and cities defended by the good. How this conflict for independance ends (the end-game) is up to you, the supreme commander of the good blocks! Be prepared for the battle of a lifetime and the ultimate war-zone to burst into a true military saga!
During military operations (ops) the skill of the central commanding officer is critical to the success of the battle. Only the right tactical blueprint of forces leads to victory. Place your tiny little block troopers and see how they defend against the evil raiders trying to invade your area. Are you a general that goes on the offensive or do you defend the bunker at all cost? It’s your call!
For hundreds of years Yoda™ has trained the Jedi Knights™ of the future, but never for something like this. The Dark Side is preparing a weapon more powerful than any Jedi™ has ever faced before. Play now to take control of the galaxy!
Build, create and control your favorite characters and vehicles to smash your enemy, solve puzzles and complete challenges within the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- Quest with Yoda™ or Count Dooku™ to discover your destiny
- Battle and build your way through 15 iconic levels of LEGO® Star Wars™ action per side
- Create and control armies from elite Clone Troopers™ to powerful Starships
- Discover exciting mini movies that reveal the story
- Play exclusive bonus levels to rank up and upgrade your units
- Sign in with LEGO ID to save your progress online
- Featuring 18 official LEGO® Star Wars™ models
- Play with over 30 LEGO® Star Wars™ Minifigs including Yoda™!
For more information about LEGO Star Wars, visit LEGO.com/starwars
May the Force be with you!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
We recommend that you turn your device off and on after installing or upgrading any App
Official LEGO® game
An FPS (First Person Shooting) game with RPG element.
A total of 4 classes with more than 100 skills and numerous random attribute equipment drops are at your disposal.
Fight through large maps, challenging quests, and online multiplayer system.
Come and join the adventure team on the Muspel Planet!
Classes and Skills:
* Four classes with unique characteristics
* Eight adventurers with different backgrounds
* Customable diverse game styles
* Hundreds of skills and numerous combinations
* Great scenery in complex maps that are fun to explore
* Immersive principal narrative with comical branch stories
* Amusing plot focused task contents develop gradually to keep the story novel.
* Brutally challenging levels.
* 4 persons co-op
* 8 persons PVP
* Team task mode will help you upgrade rapidly.
* Earn victory in Teamwork arena.
* Strategic team dynamics.
* Various elemental weapons affect enemies differently.
* Randomly generated weapon drop system guarantees satisfying combat.
* Seven categories of weapons to obliterate varied battlefields.
Fight against Boss
* Epic fight scenes
* Powerful Boss will rock your survival skills.
* Designed for unique encounters each boss fight.
Bug report: email@example.com
What's New in this Version
1. Added new avatars
2. Bug fixing
3. Adjusted the price of avatar
•Supports extended effects on Tegra devices•
•Link with Facebook in the Tavern to sync play across multiple devices and to ensure you can easily recover your progress•
Featuring incredible graphics and deep RPG levelling and gear, Heroes Call brings dungeon crawling action and adventure to the mobile and tablet as it's never been seen before.
Brineside is a city under siege, beset with dangers from outside, within and below. The Adventurers Guild is in dire need of new Heroes. Are you ready to answer the call?.
OPTIMISED FOR TEGRA
•Dynamic player lighting
•Enemy rag doll : Knock your opponents down stairs and off ledges!
•Enhanced particle effects
•Variable camera distance
DUNGEON CRAWLING AT ITS BEST AND FOR FREE
•Visceral combat with a range of weapons.
•Built from the ground up for touch.
•Incredible 3D graphics that showcase the power of your device.
•Intuitive controls, designed specifically for touchscreen devices, easy to pick-up and offering depth to master.
•Each hero has a wide range of powers and abilities, level your hero to match your play style.
RICH UNIQUE CONTENT
•Over 40 quests split into different adventures that take you all around Brineside.
•Quests play out in unique order, so every Hero has a different journey.
•Over 100 different enemies including Orcs, Zombies, Skeletons and Ogres.
• REVIEWS FROM THE PRESS
"Dark Quest makes good use of a rather eclectic mix of gameplay ideas"
"We had a blast playing this game who knew wizards could be fun?"
"Dark Quest brings the spirit of classic dungeon crawling boardgame"
"The game offers some solid turn based strategy RPG gameplay"
- Capsule Computers
Dark Quest is a turn based fantasy role playing adventure game where players assume the role of a mighty barbarian on his epic quest to destroy the forces of the evil sorcerer and save the land from evil.
Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsy orcs!
• Roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate: The evil sorcerer will torment your soul for his own amusment, he will summon you in the sphere of judgement where you will be forced to play a twisted game of death, can you survive his magic?
• Slaughter endless hordes of orcs & undead: Your strength, courage and strategy will be key into wining every battle.
• Trade with the people in the village: Spend the gold you find in your adventures in the village to buy new potions, weapons and spells for your characters.
• Control a party of up to 3 characters each with their own unique abilities: Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
•The Barbarian: A powerful character who can bring terror and destruction to all his enemies with his destructive force and skill of sword.
•The Wizard: This character is very weak in close combat but his highly potent spells are capable of altering the outcome of any battle to your favor. Use his powers wisely and you may stand a chance against the hordes of the evil sorcerer.
•The Dwarf: The dungeons are vast and dangerous but with the help of your ally Thorin the Dwarf you have nothing to fear. His quick feet and eye for danger will save you against numerous traps and grave danger!
Become a fan of Dark Quest on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our forums:
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character's ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM and support Android version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
1... 2... 3... Pull the boxing glove and shoot the Goblins to launch them through 80 crazy levels ! Hit the game machine to lead the Goblin, avoid the dready pike ball, mechanical traps and at least... eat some delicious juicy fruits.
Increase your score using combos and dexterity.
Become champion of the world at Fruits 'n Goblins, compete with best players through 15 leagues.
Welcome in the game center of your dreams and the one of Goblins' nightmare...
And hit carefully the machines of this crazy casino, Shipo is watching you!
- Easy to play with lot of challenge.
- 84 levels through 4 parodic machines.
- Customize your Goblins with 100 funny hats.
- 20 Challenges.
- Catch gold coins, bubble potions, one up and hidden bonuses in levels.
- Scores and online leaderboards.
- Optimized HD graphics for tablets and other HD devices.
- Cheat ! It's ok. But not too much...
Other games from Tuesday Quest:
- Hungry Cat Mahjong
- Puzzle Forge
- Goblins Rush
- Hungry Cat Picross
More from developer
Avadon is the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is Law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people.
****Minimum resolution is 950 px by 550 px. This game is optimized for tablets with 6.5"+ screens. Please try the demo before purchasing if you are unsure whether your screen is supported.****
DO NOT UNINSTALL DEMO BEFORE INSTALLING AND LAUNCHING FULL VERSION, OTHERWISE SAVE FILES WILL BE LOST.
Avadon: The Black Fortress Features:
Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
Four different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
Uncover the fascinating history of Avadon and the land of Lynaeus.
Many different endings. Your choices will change the world.
Dozens of side quests, hidden dungeons, and secrets to discover.
Hundreds of magical items to find. Use enchanted crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
Huge adventure with lots of replay value.
"Offers a classic RPG experience. Engrossing narrative. Hours of enjoyable gameplay. 4/5" - Mac|Life
"In the end, Avadon: The Black Fortress has everything a good RPG needs. Strong story and characters, great combat, excellent quests, addictive loot and leveling and high replayability." - Inside Mac Games
"Avadon: The Black Fortress is easily one of the best RPGs you can buy. 9/10" - Digital Entertainment News
"Anybody who pines for the days of the older, massive classics and decries the state of the new streamlined, big-budget RPGs needs to put their money where their mouth is and buy this game. 90%" - RPGFan
"8/10" - Inside Mac Games
"Fans looking to get into the Avernum series will do very well with Escape from the Pit, and while the improvements beyond the game engine and visuals are relatively modest, there's still a lot to enjoy even if you've played through the game once before already." - GameBanshee
"The game’s strong writing carries it through, and earns it a place among the greatest indie RPGs. 9.0/10" - Game Chronicles
"It is a tribute to indie gaming as a whole that a game made by such a tiny team can swell into such an involving, engrossing and glorious fantasy epic. - 9/10" - The Digital Fix
"If you're looking for a complex single player RPG and value content at the expense of visuals, don't miss this title. 8/10" - Impulse Gamer
"Spiderweb Software have provided a vast world in which to get lost, and a hefty quest in which to sink your teeth, which will reward those who can overlook its lack of finesse with many hours of enjoyable adventure." - Indie Game Magazine
"Take this one with you on car trips, use it to replace your TV shows on summer break, whatever. No self-respecting fan of RPGs should be without it." - Technology Tell
Avernum: Escape From the Pit is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. It is optimized for Android tablets and features an enormous world, a fascinating story, and 30+ hours of gameplay. Avernum is the first chapter in an epic tale, the story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit features:
* Epic fantasy adventure in an enormous underworld.
* Huge outdoors and eighty towns and dungeons.
* Three separate game-winning quests. Seek safety, escape or revenge. Do just one of them or all three!
* Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
* Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
* Rich game system with over 50 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
You have been banished to the underworld, never to see the light of day again.
The surface is ruled by the cruel Emperor Hawthorne, master of the Empire. All of the known lands are subject to his brutal command. Everyone who speaks out, who misbehaves, who doesn’t fit in is cast into the dark, volcanic pits of Avernum, far below the surface. There, you are expected to die, a victim of starvation, horrible monsters, or simple despair.
But not all of the Avernites have surrendered. With magic and steel, they are forging a new nation deep underground. You can join them and fight for safety. Or freedom. Or even, if you dare, revenge on the surface-worlders who tried to destroy you.