How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
Enjoy the various features of this application free of charge:
- Display interactive MAPS with geolocation, address search, maps, road or satellite maps
- ROUTE calculation (car, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian) with numerous OPTIONS:
* display of multiple route options with travel time, distance and travel cost
* Display your route in map or roadmap mode
- GPS link: Activate GPS from your search and switch to the MICHELIN Navigation app: GPS, road warnings and real-time traffic.
- Numerous SERVICES enabling you to display:
* car parks, service stations AND TRAFFIC in real time,
* RESTAURANTS, HOTELS, MICHELIN TOURIST SITES
Travel with peace of mind thanks to the ViaMichelin application!
N.B: You will be asked to grant access to your contacts in order to enable you to direct input data fields with the address of a contact.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
Do you have any ideas for improving our application? Leave a comment on the store or contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use. Just drag and drop to find the route.
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations set by you. It helps you to reach the destination in time.
* Travel Modes: Shows the route for driving mode and for walking mode.
* Speed and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed and distance.
It is very simple to use. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can reset the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'start' location
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'end' location
The driving route:
Once you have drag and dropped the green and red pins, the driving route will be shown on the map after few seconds. The route instructions will be shown in the text format also. You can make it view or hide that instructions view by touching 'View Details' or 'Hide Details'. In that view, the driving route instructions will be shown step by step. By touching that steps individually, that particular part of the route will be highlighted on the map. This will help you reach the target easily.
Touch this buttons to clear the route on the map and reset the pins. Then you can drag and drop those pins to anywhere else and find the route.
You can choose either driving or walking mode for showing route. Once you have dropped the pins, you will be prompted to select either driving or walking mode.
You can make the map centered at current location by touching circle button on the top right of the maps page.
You can see these instructions on the 'instruction' page on our app itself.
Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts about this app with us.
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze
** meer dan 500.000 downloads op Android en daarmee de meest gedownloade Nederlandse parkeer app op Android, de meest gedownloade Nederlandse tank app op Android en een van de meest gedownloade Nederlandse verkeer apps op Android **
ANWB Onderweg brengt je in 1 app alles wat je onderweg nodig hebt: verkeersinformatie (files, flitsers en werkzaamheden), routes, auto/OV planner, samenrijden, benzineprijzen (ook LPG en CNG), laadpalen, parkeertarieven in 150+ gemeentes op straat en in parkeergarages, parkeergeld betalen in meer dan 130 steden met de parkeer-betaaldienst ANWB Parkeren, de Wegenwacht en hulp bij schade. Maak kennis met de meest complete app voor mobiliteit van Nederland. De ANWB gebruikt voor deze app informatie van de volgende dataleveranciers: ANWB Verkeersinformatie, TomTom, 9292, DirectLease, Prettig Parkeren, Yellowbrick en ANWB Ledenvoordeel.
Functionaliteiten van deze app (versie 2.7):
- Verkeer met mijn routes en ANWB File Alert (vernieuwd):
Overzicht van het verkeer: files (alle wegen), flitsers (snelwegen) en werkzaamheden inclusief de ANWB verkeersverwachting. U kunt nu ook uw persoonlijke routes en alternatieve routes aanmaken met uw ANWB account. Met de ANWB File Alert krijgt u een gratis pushbericht als er vertraging is op uw vaste routes. Nieuw: Verkeerskaart met files, flitser en werkzaamheden inclusief een volg-mij functie voor onderweg.
- Parkeren en Parkeeradvies
Bekijk de parkeermogelijkheden in ANWB Onderweg: aan de hand van kleuren laat ANWB zien welke parkeertarieven gelden op straat. Van parkeergarages en parkeerterreinen ziet u de tarieven en openingstijden. De functie Parkeeradvies geeft ook suggesties om goedkoper te parkeren. Vaak is even verderop parkeren goedkoper. Selecteer "parkeer" om uw parkeergeld te betalen met ANWB Parkeren (zie voor meer informatie http://www.anwb.nl/mobielparkeren). Voortaan kunt u betrouwbaar en gemakkelijk uw parkeergeld op straat betalen met de ANWB Onderweg app in meer dan 130 steden. Bij ANWB Parkeren betalen ANWB leden geen registratie- of abonnementskosten en betaalt u alleen lage transactiekosten. U betaalt uw parkeergeld achteraf en alleen voor de tijd dat u echt heeft geparkeerd. Kijk voor de voordelige tarieven en gratis registratie op http://www.anwb.nl/mobielparkeren.
- Auto/OV routeplanner (vernieuwd):
Plan je route met auto, OV of samenrijden in de Auto/OV planner. Handig om de verschillende reismogelijkheden met elkaar te vergelijken. Nieuw: Bij de autoroute wordt ook een goedkoper parkeren advies en de reisafstand gegeven.
Goedkoper Tanken app & Oplaadpalen:
Hier kun je tankmogelijkheden (benzine/LPG/CNG) bekijken in ANWB Onderweg. Druk op Tanken en je krijgt de benzineprijzen en het tankstationadres. Heb je een tankstation gevonden met ‘Ledenvoordeel’? Tank dan daar uw benzine en spaar voor korting op vertoon van je lidmaatschapskaart! Nu ook laadpalen voor elektrisch laden voor elektrisch rijders!
- Wegenwacht & Hulp bij schade:
ANWB Onderweg biedt je de Wegenwacht (inclusief handige doorgifte van je huidige locatie) en tips en handige telefoonnummers als je in problemen komt.
Nieuw in 2.7:
* Reisafstand en goedkoper parkeren advies in de Auto/OV routeplanner
* Mijn routes overzicht, nu ook met reisafstand, OV advies en samenrijden op je vaste & alternatieve routes routes
* Weergave van de parkeertarieven op de kaart
* Weergave van files op de kaartuitsnede
* Verkeerskaart met files, flitser en werkzaamheden
* Files op de kaart bij Mijn routes & routeplanner zodat je weet waar je vertraging hebt onderweg
* Volg mij modus bij de kaarten voor onderweg
* Betere foutafhandeling en stabiliteit
Sommige gebruikers moeten opnieuw inloggen bij de routes. Excuses daarvoor.
Kijk voor eventuele vragen en problemen op anwbonderwegapp.nl voor actuele oplossingen.
Gebruik voor alle wensen en suggesties de feedback knop in de app. Wij bouwen alweer aan de 2.8 app.
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com
CoPilot GPS is the powerful free offline mapping, route planning and local exploring app from the developers of award-winning CoPilot navigation. It's the ideal travel companion app for over 250 Android smartphones and tablets including Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2, HTC One and Droid DNA.
PLAN, EXPLORE & NAVIGATE
Find the best way to all the places you need to go without relying on your mobile connection. Detailed street maps of an entire country or region are stored on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you’ll still be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking directions when there’s no mobile network coverage. Millions of useful Points of Interest are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia.
✔ Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your Android device for offline use
✔ Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in
✔ Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
✔ Alternate Routes: up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag and drop route editing
✔ Driving directions: manually scroll through the turns to your destination
✔ Walking mode: explore unfamiliar cities on foot with confidence
✔ Social sharing: let your friends know where you are with Twitter & Facebook status updates*
✔ Useful local content: discover interesting places and attractions nearby with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
✔ 14 days free use of full voice-guided 3D navigation and ActiveTraffic™. After 14 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to unlimited turn-by-turn navigation.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO UNLIMITED VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
You can upgrade to full CoPilot turn-by-turn navigation through in-app purchase for unlimited use of: voice guidance, 3D maps, speed limit warnings, safety camera alerts, lane indicator arrows and much much more.
✔ Download any one ONE of the following countries/regions for FREE: US + Canada, UK + Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Africa (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana), Australia + New Zealand, Brasil, Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
✔ Travelling abroad? You can add extra countries and regions through in-app purchase
►* ActiveTraffic and social sharing incl/. Yelp, Google and Wikipedia require a mobile data connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot
► EMEA: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive, Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/copilotlive, add us in Google+: +copilot
► USA & Canada: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive_us or Like us facebook.com/copilotliveusa, add us in Google+: +copilot
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
Trippster is a multi-stop GPS trip planner that helps you navigate to each location on the way to your destination.
Functioning as an address book and trip planner, Trippster brings all the capabilities of a stand-alone GPS device to Android since those services aren't available in Google Maps or Android's contacts.
Key features are the ability to categorize addresses as trips and organize them with automated routing or dragging & dropping; and trip navigation which upon arriving at the first stop Trippster will prompt you to navigate to the next location, repeating at each stop until you reach your final destination.
• Automated Trip Routing
• Drag & Drop Trip Planner
• Google Maps Integration
• Trip Mapping
• Catalog of Saved Trips*
• Address Searching
• Support for GPS Coordinates
• Detailed Address Book
• Contacts Import/Export
• Add Entry from Location
*The Trip Catalog is a premium feature made available with an in-app purchase.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• TripAdvisor POIs as free download in Sygic Store
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Functionaliteiten van deze app:
• De ANWB koerslijst, handig wanneer je wilt weten wat je auto waard is bij aan- of verkoop. Je kan zowel zoeken door een kenteken in te typen, deze te fotograferen of door te zoeken op een merk, model en bouwjaar.
• Brandstofverbruik bijhouden. Je kunt zien of jij zuiniger rijdt dan de fabrieksopgave of het gemiddeld praktijkverbruik op basis van Travelcard-TNO data. Dit is alleen mogelijk bij benzine- en dieseluitvoeringen.
• Aan de hand van de tips van het nieuwe rijden kan je zowel bezuinigen op je brandstofkosten als op je onderhoud.
• In het onderdeel autopapieren kun al je je autodocumenten opslaan op één plaats.
De app wordt de komende maanden verder uitgebreid. Heb je opmerkingen of suggesties over de app? Mail deze dan naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optimize up to 85 Stops with NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
We recommend that you try the fully functional Free version before you buy this one. The Free version of the app supports up to 30 Stops so it may be all you need.
Stops can be selected from Current Location, Address Book Contacts, Manual Entry, Google Search, Copy/Paste or via 'Share this place' from Google Maps.
After you start a trip travel and arrival times can be updated to keep you in control of your schedule. Routes can be Loaded and Saved to Google Fusion Tables.
Note that this app uses Google Navigation services - therefore driving directions default to Automobile and you cannot specify that the route must avoid low bridges, parkways, tight curves etc. Sorry Big Rig drivers!
NOW SUPPORTS WAZE, NAVIGON, SYGIC, SMARTTRUCKROUTE GPS as well as Google Nav! Just choose your favorite Turn-By-Turn Navigation app in the List View Preferences screen. Please report any problems (or requests for other Nav apps) on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BestRoute
*** Version Difference Summary ***
Free: Contains Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 30 Stops
Pro: No Advertising. Can Optimize Routes with up to 85 Stops