During your spiritual awakening, one day you'll wake up, look around, and suddenly feel shackled by your home, your job, your possessions, and possibly even your relationship. Don't leap from bed, throw out everything, buy a van and follow your favorite band on tour just yet though. But think about the things in your life that weigh you down and deny you freedom. Think about how life would be without it and what you might be able to do without it.
That is the real spiritual awakening, when something emerges from within you that is deeper than who you thought you were. So, the person is still there, but one could almost say that something more powerful shines through the person.
Dailypedia has selected many of these Great Realized & Enlightened Masters to catalyst your Spiritual Awakening:
J. Allen Boone
Abu Bakr Muhammad Al-Wasiti
Abu Said Ibn Abi-L-Khayr
Abu Sulayman Ad-Darani
Anthony de Mello
Bowen of Colwood
Chief Leon Shenandoah
Dov Baer of Mezhirech
Edward O. Wilson
From a Yokuts prayer
From the Bhagavad Gita
From the Gaelic tradition
From the Shveteshvatara Upanishad
From the Sufi tradition
From the Upanishads
From the gospel of Mary Magdalene
George Washington Carver
Martin Luther King Jr.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Robert Green Ingersoll
Robert Louis Stevenson
Robert M. Pirsig
Sri Sarada Devi
The Dalai Lama
Thomas A Kempis
from Pirke Avot
We have handpicked their most powerful quotes & created an epic Dailypedia App
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download now & celebrate the Legacy of our Awakened Spiritual Masters!