Go on a global adventure with four girls! Herd runner ducks, play soccer, make music with a kitten, catch rain drops, dance in the street with mariachi skeletons—and more! Shop in an exotic market and bring the girls’ neighborhoods to life!
Heart Street Market explores the lives of Nahji (India), Rahel (Africa), Dell (USA) and Consuelo (Mexico). They need your help to make their dreams come true! Can you find what they need in the marketplace?
Hearts for Hearts Girls is partnered with World Vision®, for programs that support gender equality, education, infrastructure, and humanitarian aid. When you play Heart Street Market, you are also making a difference in the real world.
• Hours of exploring, collecting, helping, and playing around the world.
• Game play patterns that girls love: making friends, collecting, personalization, and helping others.
• Vibrant, illustrated graphics with exciting animations.
• Music from around the world.
• Fashions that can be saved and shared with friends.
• No ads to interrupt game play.
• In-App purchases are optional, not needed for complete game play. (IAPs require parental gate confirmation.)
"World Vision is excited to see a mobile game featuring characters inspired by real girls who are making differences within their communities. The game provides a positive message that can be enjoyed by girls around the world." - World Vision
"We waited in anticipation to see what this app would look like, and it really is up to all of the expectations!" - Multicultural Kids Blogs