This application will only work on HTC CDMA devices like the Hero, EVO and Incredible.
MSL may be called the SPC (Service Programming Code).
* Requires network access for AdMob ads.
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
* IMEI is the global identifier for GSM phones
* MEID / ESN is the global identifier for CDMA phones
* You can share or send your IMEI to your email or send it by message
Remember that this identifier you can lock your phone if stolen or misplaced.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
How it Works:
IMEI unlocking is the simplest way to unlock your phone. The IMEI number is a unique 15-digit identification number for your phone, which is displayed when you press *#06# on your phone's keypad. The IMEI is also printed on the back of your phone, usually underneath the battery.
Once you submit your IMEI to us, we will retrieve the 8-digit unlock code for your phone via a remote database .To enter the code in your phone, simply insert a different SIM card (from any network but the one that your phone is locked to) and enter the unlock code at the prompt.
Once your phone has been unlocked, you will never need to enter the code again, even if you upgrade the software (flash) or hard reset your phone.
Why is this App Different than other Unlock Phone Apps?
■ We Offer the Cheapest Price on Google Play
■ Same day (Almost Instant) Customer Support.
■ We are customer focused.
■ Social Media Friendly.
■ Weekly Free Giveaways (Ex. Unlock Codes, SIM Cards)
■ Different time frames for better pricing if you are in a budget.
■ Easy to Use
■ No Ads
IMEI Unlock is supplier of network unlock codes and is a direct source. The term "Unlocking" in our case refers to removing the restrictions network carriers put on phones. Once the phone is unlocked in can be used with any GSM carriers. SIM Locks may also be referred to as the Network Lock, Service Provider Lock or Subsidy Lock
What phones can we unlock
We can unlock
We provide the unlock code for your cell phone remotely via email. And we do it accurately fast and provide full instructions.
What are the benefits of unlocking a phone with you?
* Increases the resale value of the phone. Now your phone can work with over 400 carriers worldwide.
* Reduce Roaming Fees. If visiting another country use their popular sim card
* Switch Providers you may have a better rate.
* Its Greener. Use your phone for backup on the carrier your with now rather then throwing it out.
* Once your phone is unlocked with us, it is permanent
is it easy to input the unlock code?
Absolutely if you can dial a phone number, you can put in your unique unlock code for your phone. Instructions are included with every order.
Why Choose us?
Fast, Accurate, Guaranteed. Our servers our online 24/7. Only Pay for the Unlock Code You Need.
Mobile operators all over the world are locking their mobile phones to work only in their own network. They want to prevent a solution that you buy a cheap phone from operator A and then use services with the same mobile phone from competitive operator B, because they can cover the costs of subsidy only if they charge you some additional services and charges (in this case for using their services).
All manufactures trade names/logos are for reference use only and are in no way connected to our products. All logos, pictures, names, and brands are registered by their respective owners. This app provides information consumers need to lawfully unlock their own postpaid cell phone for the sole purpose of lawfully connecting it to a wireless communication network. This app is not responsible for the use or misuse of information provided to consumers. This app will vigorously defend rights to free speech, private property, and other civil liberties against any abuse.
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
The donate version of this app is now available @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=space.works.id.checkplus
This app allows you to get hold of extra phone details including unique identifiers (UUID) such as IMEI, MEID, ESN numbers.
Your network details, i.e. country code and network provider and auto-roaming status and SIM card details, i.e. provider and SIM card serial number, can all be retrieved via this app.
Further information include your subscriber ID and voicemail number.
Last but not least, you will also be able to get your Android ID which is unique to each device.
All the info are displayed in easy-to-access textboxes which allow for quick copying.
UUID, android ID, IMEI, ESN, MEID, voicemail number, auto-roaming status, network provider, system info, phone info, connection details, sim card number, serial number
This might work on other Samsung devices on various CDMA carriers, try at your own risk! If it does work, please contact me and let me know what other devices this works with.
NOTE: This DOES NOT work on GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile, etc). Please don't send me a log or downrate because it didn't work on your GSM phone!
If you like this app, please consider the donate version! I will be bringing some cool features to the donate version!
Compatible Devices (works on STOCK TouchWiz ROM, custom ROMs might not work, won't work on AOSP ROMs):
* Sprint Galaxy Note III
* Sprint Galaxy S4
* Note: Other CDMA devices might work, see above.
* Easily change your PRL
* Email me a log file, if needed (Menu > Email Log File)
* Visit the app's XDA thread (Menu > Go to App XDA Thread)
* Download Sprint PRLs from XDA (Menu > Get Sprint PRLs)
1) Start the app, read the first screen, and hit "Start"
keywords: samsung prl, sprint prl, samsung galaxy prl, samsung note 3, samsung note iii, note 3 prl, note iii prl
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
It is small utility to backup/Restore EFS for Smamsung galaxy NOTE 4
This tool simply Backup/Restore efs.img, partitions.
-You must have device ROOTED.
-Enable USB debugging
-To make backup - select your model variant (Exynos/Snapdragon)
From next screen you have to long press backup option icon, Backup files will be stored to MyEFS folder as well MyEFSbackup/myEFS_mm_dd-yyyy-hr-mm_Device IMEI folder on Int SD card. This will make backup of required partition Also you will found build.prop file in backup folder, which is just to get information about your ROMwhile backup was created. Also last backup will be saved in MyEFS folder on IntSD card
In case you select wrong model from menu backup won'tcreate and you will get notification about this. from same screen you will have option to mail to developer for issue.
-Auto backup - This is experimental feature. You can enable/Disable it from Backup/Restore menu page (according exynos/Snapdragon). Selecting this option will make auto backup on Every Tuesday between 5.00am to 5.30am according your device model.
-To restore, This will use last backup stored in IntSD/MyEFS folder. Make sure this folder contains required files. In case you needs to restore earlier backup, you have to manually keep older backup files to IntSD/MyEFS folder.
Note : This application is not for just playing around, DON'T restore just to check/test application, Restore option must be used only when you really needs it.
If you don't know what is EFS and why you needs to restore, Don't use it. Read XDA thread for further info.
We can't guarantee this will surely works on every case, you can use at your own risk. Also note that you can restore only backup which you have made on same device only.
With over a decade of experience in the mobile industry we are one of the top rated internet unlocking services. We guarantee lowest price and fastest turnaround for unlocking your phone.
To begin, just start the application and click the unlock button from the dashboard. Select a phone maker (like SAMSUNG, HTC, Motorola, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Huawei, Dell or ZTE), choose your carrier and insert the IMEI. If your order is for the phone running the application, we complete the IMEI for you. After the payment, as soon the order completes we’ll send you the code via SMS and email. Permanently, from the application dashboard you’ll have access to all pending unlock orders and the time left to completion.
We offer SIM unlock services for all models including the new ones like SAMSUNG Galaxy S5, SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3, HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, LG G3, Moto G, or Moto X sim unlock.
Download imei-unlocker | Network Unlock and get started today!
★ All phone unlock services for the most popular brands and models in one personalized application.
★ Streamlined ordering process. It takes a few moments to complete a new phone unlock order.
★ Track the status of a recently placed order right from the application dashboard.
★ For the Pending Orders, on the application dashboard we display the EDT – Estimated Delivery Time left until completion.
★ You can opt to receive the codes instantly after completion via SMS.
★ It is possible to pay via PayPal or using a Credit/Debit Card. Imei-unlocker | Network Unlock it is integrated with latest PayPal Android application and includes newest fingerprint security functionality. If you choose to pay with a Credit/Debit Card it is enough to take a picture of the card.
★ It is possible to access the entire orders history including the codes and instructions.
★ We integrate many unlocking services from different providers (manufacturer databases, carriers databases, third party databases) for one specific model/network combination. It means that you have increased chances to find your unlocking code and also a lot of flexibility when it comes about pricing.
★We are able to estimate the find probability of an unlocking service. If there are many unlocking services available for your model it can help you decide what service to choose first.
★ All functionalities of the application are integrated with the imei-unlocker.com website. You can use the same user/password to access our services both from the application and the website.
★ Instant refund for Not Found orders.
★ Phone unlock availability notifications. If currently there aren't any unlocking services available for your phone or tablet all you have to do is register for free and our system will send you a notification as soon your phone can be unlocked.
KEEP UP ON imei-unlocker | Network Unlock:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.imei-unlocker.com and follow us via https://twitter.com/imei_unlocker on Twitter, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/imeiunlocker or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Imei-unlocker.
Thanks to all our users for your support and advice! If you are having technical issues or have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the help section of the application.
imei-unlocker | Network Unlock application and imei-unlocker.com online service are not affiliated with or endorsed by any phone maker or carrier. All manufactures and carriers trade names/logos are for reference use only and are in no way connected to our services.