Words Of Wisdom is an app worth having, reading and giving to others. It contains the thoughts and words of the wisest people who have graced the Earth. Open the app and you will discover the secrets of life.
App comes with over 5000 lines Words Of Wisdom with a beautiful design.
- In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away..
- A friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is an acquiaintance.
- The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
- Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
- Your job provides the means to do what's really important in life, nothing more. Do the job but live for your family.
Do you need a morning inspiration?
Do you need something to inspire your friends, family or beloved one?
Or... are you lost.. in this sea of life..?
You can try Inspirational Quotes App!
"Inspirational Quotes" can make your day brighter, craft a smile on your face, or even lift you up a little.
It contains the best quotes, poems, poetry about life to inspire you
Try "Inspirational Quotes" now, You can enjoy all this love quotes..
* Best Inspirational Quotes With Picture
* Simple Navigation
* Zoom in by pinching
* Updated Daily
Our new feature :
* Save Picture
* Set as wallpaper
* Share picture using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc..
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may
heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Surreal Facts - Secrets of the World, Try it Now: http://bit.ly/1ykcnI5
Wisdom spread through quotations all over the world and collected in a single place!
THE WORLD'S FINEST QUOTES COLLECTION!
"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. "
Find out what the greatest minds on Earth have said.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- Herm Albright
There never was a good war or a bad peace.
- Benjamin Franklin
Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater.
- Albert Einstein
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Ralph Emerson
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
- Mark Twain
23000 GREAT QUOTES features quotes from celebrities authors, politicians, philosophers, movies, books and more. It's the perfect application where you can find inspiration when you need it, helps you motivate a friend when he or she needs it, and where you find the most famous, wise and eternal thoughts that were ever said.
• 23,000+ quotes
• 7,000+ authors
• No internet connection required
• Favorites section for your favorite quotes
• Search quotes by keywords
• Browse quotes by author
• More quotes by an author, with a single click
• Copy to clipboard
• E-mail All Favorites
• Author info for most of the authors
• Easy PREV/NEXT navigation
• Beautiful and intuitive design
GET IN TOUCH
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/23000GreatQuotes
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a humanitarian and spiritual leader, an ambassador of peace and human values. Through his life and work, Sri Sri has inspired millions around the world with a vision of a stress-free, violence-free world. He has founded courses that provide techniques and tools to live a deeper, more joyous life and he has established nonprofit organizations that recognize a common human identity above the boundaries of race, nationality, and religion. He has shown that inner and outer peace are possible and that a stress-free, violence-free society can be created through service and by reawakening human values.
Sri Sri travels the world sharing wisdom and insights on a number of timely and important topics. He has written books that teach and inspire. His talks motivate and encourage, offer comfort and reassurance, and provide insights for daily living.
Read through tons of cool facts you did not even know!
Browse through them and learn something new each day. And there are more facts to come!
-Profile (See others as well)
-Share on Twitter, Facebook
Read what he has to say about Success, Science, Gravitation, Mathematics, Love, Common Sense, Universe, Courage, Wisdom, Motivation, Inspiration.
-Quick Automatic Setup