I know why my S3 isn't supported and probably why yours isn't either It's most likely the newer version that supports LTE. I really hope that in the future you'll support this.
Easy, reliable, perfect! Thank you for your work, it made my life a lot easier.
j5 pls make code for samsung j5 thx
Note 4 not supported
On the spot for GS2 Worked as charm. You gotta pay a bit but as I tried to fix this myself via some other apps or methods and it didn't work, this just worked on the spot so it was well worth it. Let s see if now this maintains over multiple reboots.
It works! On my rooted S2 on orange UK. Takes barely a minute. Much easier than rooting as no technical stuff at all. Free version by chainfire did not work for me, but this low cost version is perfect. Wish i,d tried this from the start rather than messing about with freebies. Orange have also been totally useless!
- Added support for Android 5.0
- Improved support for many devices (most supported legacy devices should be unlockable now)
- Improved unlocking speed and root management
- Fixed several unlock issues on some EFSv2 and legacy devices (Galaxy Y, Pop, Pocket, Ace...)
- Many fixes and optimizations
We're doing our best to support more devices. Expect support for several LTE/4G devices pretty soon.