Spokle® App - your family’s speech language therapist in your pocket.
At home play-based speech therapy built by experts from Australia and New Zealand.
Try it for FREE FOR THE FIRST MONTH!
Available in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
For those caring for a child with communication challenges, getting trusted help can be time consuming, costly, inconvenient and often overwhelming. At Spokle, we believe that parents have a special role in developing and reinforcing communication skills everyday whether your child is in therapy or not.
Spokle App is a family-centred speech therapy program to develop communication and spoken language for children with communication disorders including language delay, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Sensory Processing Disorder and hearing loss.
Developed by qualified Speech Language Therapists and Auditory Verbal Therapist from Australia and New Zealand - the methodology and activities in Spokle App are holistically designed to get the best possible outcomes for your child. We also make therapy fun!
What our users say:
“Spokle is a very effective and easy tool to use for practicing communication with kids. I highly recommend it!” (Rhean – parent)
“Spokle App is really good, it helps to improve a sense of bonding in the family, because all family members can join in the activities” (Tito - parent)
“With Spokle App it is like having a speech therapist next to you, guiding you through the phone. It is very helpful especially for families who live far away from a clinic.” (Mei – parent)
“Excellent and very useful App, and it can be implemented at school. I have a better understanding of how to manage children with special needs. The App is easy to understand by watching practical instructions shown in the video” (Sophia – primary school teacher)
What can I expect from Spokle?
• Expert speech therapy resources right in your pocket. No more travelling long distances and missing out on an important intervention for your child.
• 400+ Video-based learning with step-by-step demonstration. Contents are regularly updated with real-life examples of activities you can do anytime, anywhere.
• Structured programs with progressive levels:
- Communication I, II and III - start from building foundation communication skills such as joint attention and turn taking and progress to more advanced skills.
- Listening and Spoken Language program - designed for children with a hearing loss and are fitted with hearing devices to develop Audition and Expressive language skills.
- Sensory Integration exercises
- Strategies and Tips for daily practice, and much more!
• Track your child’s communication milestones with a simple Achievement dashboard.
• Get exclusive offers for members, including discounts to workshops and access to Spokle Family closed Facebook group.
Try it for FREE FOR THE FIRST MONTH and pay only $24.99/month after (or its equivalent in local currency)*.
Less than $1/day gives you unlimited access to specialised content and exclusive offers for members, including discounts to workshops and access to Spokle Family closed Facebook group.
- Your subscription includes a free 30-day trial. After this period, you will be charged the subscription fee.
- Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel or manage subscriptions from Google Play Store on your device after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Learn more about Spokle at www.spokle.com.au