You can also see your friends' location but they need to run this app.
How to get started? Try the 1-minute help videos:
Examples this app can be used for:
- Show your outdoor trip live to your family & friends. They can track you in real-time while your are running, hiking, biking, paragliding, or just traveling by train or car.
- Track your family & friends. Ask them to install this app and you can track each other in real-time.
- Latitude replacement: the default configuration needs more battery. If you want to save battery just increase the update interval or use cell tower locations instead of GPS. Support is available in the forum.
- Embed your map into your website or blog.
- Track your dog: Why buying expensive pet trackers? Use a cheap Android phone and put it on your dog. You can see your dog's location on the map in real-time.
- Provides details like speed, elevation, battery level, etc. Just click the icons on the map.
- Send messages to your friends or to the viewers on the website
- Supports Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
- Supports map integration in your private homepage
- Supports autostart
- Supports remote start via text message (SMS) or just via the web portal http://www.greenalp.com . Great for battery saving.
- Supports various remote commands you can send via web portal. Ideal for tracking your children or your pets.
- Support up to two KML layers.
- Supports control via location aware apps (as for example Llama)
- Supports an ad-free version. Push your phone's menu key and tap on "more".
Because of those many features the app requires several permissions. If you would like to know
why it needs these permissions please read this:
This app is not designed to track people without their agreement. If the tracker is running it will always show an icon in the status bar. Please don't send requests to hide the icon. The icon will stay visible for security reasons.
In case of problems please leave a message on my homepage, I will support you there. If you like my application I would feel very happy about positive ratings. Thanks.
- Live tracking
- GPS Tracker
- Real Time Tracking
- Latitude replacement
- Pet tracker
- Remote control
- Google Maps
- Open Street Map (OSM)
- Remote start (SMS)
- Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
A dedicated application to our secure calls platform.
Messaging and secure call support.
A hybrid signaling and media handling system for ZRTP encrypted peer-to-peer calls and SRTP-secured calls to ordinary phones.
Most suited to Eastern Europe customers with servers located around the Balkan peninsula.
No monthly, signup or call fee.
We only charge for calls made to ordinary phones via our secure call mixing network.
Make anonymous, cheap, international calls all over the world.
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Locker - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable to Android's default browser only)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App locker: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
Mobile Antivirus Security PRO supported languages in 18 language.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
* Protects your calls and messages by strong symmetric and asymmetric cryptography thus no one else can see the private data.
* Encryption keys generated on demand, Diffie-Hellman protocol.
* Call encrypted by AES or Twofish.
* Each user has own digital x509v3 certificate.
* Call signaling digitally signed.
* Messages encrypted using RSA, AES, digitally signed.
* Encryption happens directly in the phone.
* Secure even if server gets compromised, no eavesdropping is possible.
* Contact list separated from the system contact list.
* Messages organized into threads.
* Can be used in untrusted networks, such as free WiFi hotspots.
Calls happen directly between phones, server is used only for the call initialization (SIP protocol). ZRTP is used as key-agreement protocol to negotiate the keys for symmetric encryption (AES, Twofish) before the call is established. Keys are unique for each call and dropped right after call finishes.
End-to-end security provided by X509v3 end user certificates, end-to-end privacy and authentication of SIP messages and signaling.
To purchase a license or to obtain 7-day free trial, please visit www.phone-x.net
Active development and support is provided.
Stay securely connected with GiGi from anywhere and instantly get the power to keep in touch via text, send pictures, video, and emails, all without worrying about your conversations being compromised, stolen, or simply viewed without your permission. Stay in touch from anywhere from any mobile device or directly from the web at www.gogigi.com!
Boasting a highly intuitive visual dashboard and simple navigation, GiGi gives users the chance to easily create a secure username (complete with password protection), and instantly reach out to other users to chat & text with them individually or via group chat. This is safe messaging for the next generation. Indeed, in addition to texts, GiGi gives you the power to securely share locally stored as well as instantly shot photos & video, audio memos, and emails as well.
Encrypted messaging also means that even if prying eyes were to get a hold of your conversations without accessing your account, they still wouldn’t be able to gain access to the information stored within!
To ensure that sensitive chats and message threads never end up sitting in your GiGi account for too long, all communications automatically delete any trace of themselves at a time frame of your choosing - Keep messages for as short as 10 minutes, or for as long as 2 weeks. You’re also free to turn on ‘G-Destruct’ mode and set outgoing messages to instantly self-erase either 12 or 24 seconds after being opened.
For an added layer of security GiGi provides you with a randomly generated PIN to use when logging in from new devices or from the web, and offers an option of utilizing an added security question as well. Secure texting keeps you protecting your privacy at the forefront and makes sure that your private life stays private.
Jump into the next generation of secure communication - Get GiGi & go connect securely with the world on your own terms from anywhere!
● Encrypted mobile & online secure messaging system.
● Group & single person-to-person text chatting/ messaging options.
● The power to directly share photos, videos, voice memos, & emails directly with single or multiple contacts.
● Intuitive User Interface complete with visual contact/messaging dashboard.
● Multi-tiered security features including:
○ Encrypted message delivery & storage.
○ Customizable time-sensitive, self-deleting message options.
○ PIN empowered password protection.
○ Security question options.
● Fully customizable profile creation complete with profile photos & optional contact information.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
RedPhone provides end-to-end encryption for your calls, securing your conversations so that nobody can listen in.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ Use the default system dialer and contacts apps to make calls as you normally would.
★ RedPhone will give you the opportunity to upgrade to encrypted calls whenever the person you're calling also has RedPhone installed.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Secure Calls, Private Calls, Secure VoIP, Private VoIP, Encrypted VoIP, Private Conversations, Free Calls
Once installed on mobile phones, PrivateGSM Professional gives you the option to encrypt calls between the users (i.e both caller and called need to have the software installed). Using PrivateGSM Professional you can communicate easily and securely with your contacts.
Please keep in mind that there is no way to call numbers on a public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Flexible security model:
* ZRTP for end-to-end voice encryption
* SIP/TLS for signaling protection
- Use of only IETF standardized protocols
- Security compliant with FIPS, NIST and NSA
- Based on open source technologies
- Low average Bandwith:
* in standby: negligible
* during conversation: (100-200 K/minute)
- International calls and worldwide roaming
- Extremely low battery drain
- Low latency (depends on network)
- Any IP-enabled network
- 2G (GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT)
- 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, EV-DO)
- ECDH 256 bit / 384 bit (default) / 521 bit (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- AES256 (CTR) for SRTP
- SIP/TLS with X509v3 digital certificates
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
The app initially generates a pair of keys on the base of the EC (Elliptic Curve) Cryptografie algorithm. The strength of this key is 521 bits.
The sending of the message between A and B generates a key with a length of 256 bits. This key is used to encrypt the message with the symmetrically Twofish method.
This key encrypted by the public key of B is then sent to the server. Only then will A be able to extract this key with his private key .
A downloads this key, decrypts it and then uses it to decrypt the message.
B can now do the same.
By this procedure you get a GSM-based SMS 521bit encryption!
Unlike other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
• End-to-end encryption of text messages, images, videos and GPS locations
• Contact synchronization (optional): find other Threema users automatically
• Send images and videos
• Share your location on a map
• Verify your contacts' public keys by scanning a QR code from their mobile phone, all within the app
Threema is Made in Switzerland, and all servers are hosted there as well for maximum privacy.
*** Please use our support form (https://threema.ch/support) to report problems or to send questions. Do not use the review feature to contact us, as we're not able to provide support there. ***
Keywords: secure instant messaging messenger encryption end-to-end
Windows, macbook and android.
User guide is available here
Note : please remove the free version from your tablet/mobile after you install the paid version, otherwise the desktop app will not recognize that you purchased the full version.
Syncs to internal or external sdcard
Syncs Podcasts from your iTunes to android.
Sync Music tracks from iTunes to android.
Sync tracks from itunes store
Sync album art
Organizes songs in android by artist/albums
You can filter your tracks to be synced (by size, length , date etc)
Important: Copyrighted DRM content will not play on android
Synctunes desktop app can be downloaded from http://www.bitstudio.eu
Synctunes desktop app should be installed on your Windows or macbook to connect to Synctunes mobile app
Android phone or tablet
iTunes on Windows or mac
We want to translate this app into different languages, if you can help, please contact us.
Keywords: itunes for android, itunes music downloader, iTunes, android, iPod, Music, podcast, Sync, mp3, playlists
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries.
This offers you the possibility to send encrypted messages using SMS, WhatsApp or other messaging services.
You can also encrypt your memos so only you can read them.
-> easy to use
-> new encryption algorithm
-> you can directly send the code to a messaging service.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx