Workouts are saved as GPX files.
View and work with your RunningAHEAD running log.
If GPS feature isn't needed, then install HandyRunner Lite which is much smaller.
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
You can also do interval training based on time or distance.
Get time, distance & pace for your session. Afterwards, view your path and pace on a map.
If you enable the Google Fit integration Time Runner will insert all future sessions into Google Fit!
Export results to GPX or KML for further analysis.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★★★★★ It‘s a perfect app for runners - by running enthusiast Heidi Tarkpea
★★★★★ A very useful application for all runners - by endurance athlete Ali Wehbi
★★★★★ I highly recommend. I really like that - by running enthusiast Camilla Piggott
► Download NOW ►
★ BEST WARM-UP EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST CORE EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST LOWER BODY EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ BEST STRETCHING EXERCISE VIDEOS FOR RUNNERS ★
★ 5K RUNNING PLAN ★
★ 5 MOST COMMMON RUNNING INJURIES ★
► Download NOW and become a strong runner ►
With this application, you can:
1. Obtain customized, evidence-based recommendations to prevent neonatal GBS disease based on a maternal and neonatal clinical information.
2. Obtain optimal antibiotic recommendations for GBS prevention.
Optimized for tablet.
For more information, please visit:
are a beginner or an advanced runner. Route Runner makes running even more interesting for you!
Being somewhere and you don’t know where to run to get a route with a specific length? Going in another country without internet connection where you want to run a previously created route, but you won’t remember every checkpoint? Are you new into running and you want to start it easy and continuously increase your running experience? Are you an advanced runner looking for challenges?
Route Runner is the solution!
Create your route!
The main feature of Route Runner is to create your own route or let the application create one. Just drag & drop the start, finish and up to eight checkpoints on the map to create your custom route. Tell the application that you want to run about 5km and Route Runner calculates a random route for you. Adapt the random generated route later on, if you are not happy enough with it!
Start your run!
Start a run anytime and track yourself. If you have previously created a route, the app can tell you where to run (e.g. Turn right on..) ! While running Route Runner tells you your current statistics. Afterwards you can always share your workout.
The other possibility to go on a workout is to start an activity run. The application tells you when to start and stop an activity. For example beginners can use this function to run for 3 minutes and then walk for one minute. Advanced runners may sprint every 1 kilometer/mile for 10 seconds. It doesn’t matter if you are a good runner or not! Activity run may help everybody to get even more out of their running experience.
Share your workout or route!
If you want to share your workout or route you can simply do that with every application installed on your smartphone that supports sharing. Whilst a lot of other applications require Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions, Route Runner won’t ask you for anything like this! Your data remains your data!!
Achievements are a good motivation technique! Try to run faster or even further! Increase your running experience by achieving simple tasks.
* Quick run
* Activity run
* Custom route
* Random route
* Save/Load routes
* Export/Import routes
* Offline saved routes
* List your workouts
* Your data remains your data
* Share workouts without app asking for Facebook, Twitter, .. permissions
* Easy to learn!
* For beginners and advanced runners