Get stretching today with the new and revamped Stretch HD - your free comprehensive video stretching library. Over 60 HD stretch videos encompassing every part of your body!! Developed by a medical professional, based on current research.
Recently completely re-designed and upgraded, now available on all Android tablets also!!
Stretch HD was created by an Australian Physiotherapist who found that a large proportion of his patients were unfamiliar with common stretching techniques, and surprisingly that there wasn’t already a high quality, evidence-based video stretching app on the market.
• Over 60 HD professionally filmed videos, for every ability level
• Informative instruction screens for each stretch
• User-friendly, intuitive access to videos
• Stretch by suggested area, suggested routine, or even personalise your routine in “Favorites”
• Postural advice and videos
• “Share” via email allows trainers or health professionals to communicate programs with clients
• Helpful stretching theory (literature review), FAQs and a glossary
• Play your music while you stretch
★ APPROPRIATE FOR USE BY THE MEDICAL AND SPORTING COMMUNITIES:
Stretch HD was developed for the general public, but is also suitable for use by medical professionals and sports trainers to augment patient and client communication and outcomes. The app has a balanced mix of technical and lay terms to facilitate communication. Included stretches are suitable for all levels of ability, including people with low back pain, those with postural issues at work, people recovering from injuries or post-operative rehab, and even fit athletes. The “Share” function also allows seamless email distribution of stretches.
IMPORTANT: This is a large app and must be downloaded once-off over a Wi-Fi connection. Please be patient! In order to accommodate the HD videos on your device the app will only take a few minutes to download in full, thereby allowing full access to you wherever you may be.
★ En bonne santé (in good health) – the team at SportsMed Studio.