****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant risk feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Risk (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
Winner of the Ohio Dermatological Association Meeting, October 1st, 2011. 1st Place
PUBLICATION: A novel and accurate computer model of melanoma prognosis for patients staged by sentinel lymph node biopsy: comparison with the American Joint Committee on Cancer model. Callender GG, Gershenwald JE, Egger ME, Scoggins CR, Martin RC 2nd, Schacherer CW, Edwards MJ, Urist MM, Ross MI, Stromberg AJ, McMasters KM.
J Am Coll Surg. 2012 Apr;214(4):608-17; discussion 617-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2011.12.027. Epub 2012 Feb 17. PMID: 22342785 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Melanoma Calculator should not be used by anyone who is not a medical professional for the purpose of diagnosing or treating melanoma. Only a medical professional can diagnose or treat melanoma.
Get expert help now and get healthier skin!
The Skin MD Now app enables you to get your skin problems treated or get any skin-related questions answered by Dermatologists.
Dermatologists are Skin Doctors who are experts in treating conditions of the skin, hair and nails. They treat both medical and cosmetic (beauty/skin aging) issues. Dermatologists can diagnose skin conditions accurately and then treat them with prescription medications which work much faster than any over-the-counter meds.
The Skin MD Now app is very easy to use, safe and secure. Within a few hours, you will get an answer, and pick-up any prescriptions at your local pharmacy. If your problem warrants, you will be seen in person in the office, much sooner than calling and waiting for an appointment.
- Take one or more photos of your skin problem
- Provide basic info
- Select Skin Doctor (Dermatologist)
- Pay doctor's listed fee (usually cheaper than a co-pay, driving, taking time off work, etc.)
- Get diagnosed & treated
- Pick-up any prescription meds at your pharmacy
Dermatologists are experts in all skin, hair, nail conditions, both medical and cosmetic.
Some conditions that you should get treated by Dermatologists include - acne, moles, warts, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer (melanoma, etc.), rash, itching, dry skin, hives (urticaria), fungal (tinea) and bacterial (impetigo, boils, staph, MRSA) skin infections, cold sores (herpes), Shingles, bug bites, poison ivy, skin allergy, scars and keloids, vitiligo, hair loss (alopecia), excess hair, dandruff, nail fungus, sarcoidosis and lupus, hemangiomas and skin conditions of newborns, infants and children, sun spots, sunburn and sun protection (sunscreen, dangers of tanning, sunless tanning), skin cancer surgery (Mohs) and skin rejuvenation (lines, wrinkles, dark spots, aging), Botox®, fillers (Juvederm®, Restylane®, Radiesse®), cosmetics, lasers, chemical peels, etc.
The Skin MD Now app is safe, secure and HIPAA-compliant.
For additional questions, please see FAQs at - https://www.skinmdnow.com/faqs.html
This app is also available on iTunes, or the website (www.SkinMDnow.com) can be used to get help from Dermatologists.
Skin MD Now uses Teledermatology (telederm) to connect Patients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) with Dermatologists (Derms). Skin MD Now helps patients wherever they may be located, and whenever a skin problem arises.
Dermatologists can also use the Skin MD Now app to consult with other Dermatologists, or send images to Mohs surgeons or Dermatopathologists securely.
Choose your cancer type and record all the information relative with your progress and the therapy like chemotherapy, radiation, drug receive dates, symptoms, surgery dates etc. This app can be used for any kind of cancer e.g.Bladder Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Melanoma,Colon and Rectal Cancer,Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma,Endometrial Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Leukemia,Thyroid Cancer, testicular cancer etc.
Arrange your appointments and mark your next one so you dont forget. Then see all the past test results (.e.g cancer markers) and monitor your progress. The perfect app for your cancer surveillance or treatment program.
Includes a predefined wide list of cancer types, tests and events types (e.g. mri, cancer markers, ct scan etc) and markers (e.g. LDH, bHCG, CA etc) available for a faster and easier entry but of course you can add more. You can also monitor more than one patient's cancer progress.
Its like keeping a cancer related medical file on your device.Finally you can set a login security password for data privacy if someone else uses your device.
visit www.gomlv.com for more information, apps and news
1. Indicate where on the body your mole of concern is placed or select a mole to update that you have already been tracking.
2. Take a picture of the mole
3. The app analyzes your mole using the dermatologist ABCDE method and gives you a risk factor based on the symptoms your mole may or may not be showing
4. If you are updating a mole, you can see past pictures and how it has chanced by selecting the Evolution tab.
5. After you save the mole, set an alarm reminder to update your mole analysis and then find a dermatologist near you.
A sign of melanoma is change over time but who can remember what their mole looked like a month ago? This app allows you to first understand the top 5 symptoms of the skin cancer including tracking the change over time so you don’t need to rely on your own memory of what exactly that mole looked like 30 days ago.
Mole Detective was inspired by a stage four melanoma survivor. Our mission is to decrease the amount of people who are faced with fighting to be in the 15% survival rate of stage four by getting people to notice their moles are showing symptoms and going to the dermatologist.
It is important to see a dermatologist yearly and use Mole Detective™ monthly to help identify mole problems. If a mole is showing symptoms of melanoma or changes rapidly, please visit your local doctor for a professional visit. The only certain way to diagnosis a mole is through a biopsy.
More from developer
and let SpotMole do the rest! SpotMolePlus may detect signs of melanoma using image processing and pattern recognition techniques. SpotMolePlus does a scan of relevant dermatological features and outputs an overall assessment.
SpotMolePlus is the adds-free version of SpotMole.
- This is the world's first smartphone app to perform an automatic mole analysis using the device's camera/gallery and embedded algorithms. Released on 17/02/2011 and available as a web application since 2009, SpotMole is the first mobile app ever to implement the concept of automatic analysis of moles to track signs of melanoma.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - MEDICA, the world‘s largest medical instrumentation trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany, 16.11.2012.
- Featured app on The One Show, from the BBC-1, UK, 05.09.2011.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - Mobile 2.0 Europe, event that took place on 16.06.2011, in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the most popular dermatology apps according to Journal of the American Medical Association - Dermatology /Reuters Health
- "Ready to Try The Worlds First Mole Analysis App? Just A Snapshoot & Rest Is Automatic" -AppEggs.com
- "Spotmole – Aplicación para comprobar las manchas de la piel y los lunares" - cancerpiel.es
Using SpotMolePlus you first have to take a close-up and well centered snapshot of a skin spot or mole and next run an analysis. SpotMolePlus automatic assessment software uses standard visual analysis proceedures to check spots on the skin. The features extracted are common in dermatology and widely employed in visual inspection of the skin spots. These are Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution of the mole (ABCDE).
The output of SpotMolePlus may be negatively influenced by images with poor contrast/brightness, color artifacts, nonuniform illumination, poor resolution, skin hairs covering the mole, etc.
SpotMolePlus is by no means a substitute for clinical diagnostics performed by trained dermatologists. SpotMole is not a medical device and should not be considered as such. Regardless of the output of the program you are urged to seek medical advice if you have doubts with a particular skin spot - mole. SpotMolePlus assessment is for educational purpose only. Use SpotMolePlus at your own risk.
- SpotMolePlus is an ads-free version of SpotMole.
- SpotMolePlus now comes in Spanish ! (default is English).
- SpotMolePlus comes with an additional skin cancer risk assessment tool! This is the first time a mobile app includes assessment of moles through the "Ugly Duckling" sign.
- Detailed evolution of a mole includes a graph that shows how
the features A, B, C, D vary in time.
- Now you can track the evolution of various moles in time !
- You may also preview the snapshots of a mole, the respective record dates and assessment results.
- You may set notifications to check your mole at a later time.
- More information on how SpotMolePlus works, tips on how to obtain a good approximation of the mole's border.
- SpotMolePlus will recieve more frequent updates than the free version SpotMole. However, updates concerning the main assessment engine will be kept identical both in SpotMolePlus as well as in SpotMole.
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.