****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
PUBLICATION: A novel and accurate computer model of melanoma prognosis for patients staged by sentinel lymph node biopsy: comparison with the American Joint Committee on Cancer model. Callender GG, Gershenwald JE, Egger ME, Scoggins CR, Martin RC 2nd, Schacherer CW, Edwards MJ, Urist MM, Ross MI, Stromberg AJ, McMasters KM.
J Am Coll Surg. 2012 Apr;214(4):608-17; discussion 617-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2011.12.027. Epub 2012 Feb 17. PMID: 22342785 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Melanoma Calculator should not be used by anyone who is not a medical professional for the purpose of diagnosing or treating melanoma. Only a medical professional can diagnose or treat melanoma.
and let SpotMole do the rest! SpotMolePlus may detect signs of melanoma using image processing and pattern recognition techniques. SpotMolePlus does a scan of relevant dermatological features and outputs an overall assessment.
SpotMolePlus is the adds-free version of SpotMole.
- This is the world's first smartphone app to perform an automatic mole analysis using the device's camera/gallery and embedded algorithms. Released on 17/02/2011 and available as a web application since 2009, SpotMole is the first mobile app ever to implement the concept of automatic analysis of moles to track signs of melanoma.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - MEDICA, the world‘s largest medical instrumentation trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany, 16.11.2012.
- Featured app on The One Show, from the BBC-1, UK, 05.09.2011.
- Featured app on the Fox4 News , USA, 14.07.2014.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - Mobile 2.0 Europe, event that took place on 16.06.2011, in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the most popular dermatology apps according to Journal of the American Medical Association - Dermatology /Reuters Health
- "Ready to Try The Worlds First Mole Analysis App? Just A Snapshoot & Rest Is Automatic" -AppEggs.com
- "Spotmole – Aplicación para comprobar las manchas de la piel y los lunares" - cancerpiel.es
Using SpotMolePlus you first have to take a close-up and well centered snapshot of a skin spot or mole and next run an analysis. SpotMolePlus automatic assessment software uses standard visual analysis proceedures to check spots on the skin. The features extracted are common in dermatology and widely employed in visual inspection of the skin spots. These are Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution of the mole (ABCDE).
The output of SpotMolePlus may be negatively influenced by images with poor contrast/brightness, color artifacts, nonuniform illumination, poor resolution, skin hairs covering the mole, etc.
SpotMolePlus is by no means a substitute for clinical diagnostics performed by trained dermatologists. SpotMole is not a medical device and should not be considered as such. Regardless of the output of the program you are urged to seek medical advice if you have doubts with a particular skin spot - mole. SpotMolePlus assessment is for educational purpose only. Use SpotMolePlus at your own risk.
- SpotMolePlus is an ads-free version of SpotMole.
- SpotMolePlus now comes in Spanish ! (default is English).
- SpotMolePlus comes with an additional skin cancer risk assessment tool! This is the first time a mobile app includes assessment of moles through the "Ugly Duckling" sign.
- Detailed evolution of a mole includes a graph that shows how
the features A, B, C, D vary in time.
- Now you can track the evolution of various moles in time !
- You may also preview the snapshots of a mole, the respective record dates and assessment results.
- You may set notifications to check your mole at a later time.
- More information on how SpotMolePlus works, tips on how to obtain a good approximation of the mole's border.
- SpotMolePlus will recieve more frequent updates than the free version SpotMole. However, updates concerning the main assessment engine will be kept identical both in SpotMolePlus as well as in SpotMole.
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Vous rencontrez un problème ? contactez nous à l'adresse email@example.com ou tentez de vous inscrire depuis notre site web http://smartfiches.fr/member/login
**Au programme dans SMARTfiches Dermatologie**
Item 232/109 - Dermatoses faciales : acné, rosacée, dermatite séborrhéique
Item 223/111 - Hémangiomes et malformations vasculaires cutanées
Item 314/112 - Exanthème et érythrodermie de l’adulte et de l’enfant
Item 329/113 - Prurit
Item 123/114 - Psoriasis
Item 288/152 - (1/2) Troubles des phanères
Item 87/152 - (2/2) Infections cutanéo-muqueuses et des phanères, bactériennes et mycosiques
Item 103/156 - Prévention du tétanos
Item 95/158 - IST : gonococcies, chlamydioses, syphilis, HPV, trichomonose
Item 94/160 - Exanthèmes fébriles de l’enfant
Item 84/164 - Infections à herpès virus de l’enfant et de l’adulte immunocompétents
Item 79/167 - Gâle et pédiculose
Item 101/169 - Zoonoses
Item 114/183 - Urticaire, dermatites atopique et de contact
Item 330/211 - Purpuras chez l’enfant et chez l’adulte
Item 136/225 - Insuffisance veineuse chronique (IVC). Varices
Item 226/137 - Ulcère de jambe
Item 327/237 - Acrosyndromes (phénomène de Raynaud, engelures, ischémie digitale...)
Item 254/323 - Œdèmes des membres inférieurs
Item 149/299 - Tumeurs cutanées, épithéliales et mélaniques
Item 211/333 - Œdème de Quincke et anaphylaxie
Item 343/ - Ulcérations ou érosion des muqueuses orales et/ou génitales
Item 207/344 - Infection aiguë des parties molles
Item 204/345 - Grosse jambe rouge aiguë
Après une inscription gratuite, les applications sont consultables SANS connexion internet et peuvent être utilisées PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS.
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Dans le cas où vous ne receviez pas ce mail d'activation dans les 24h, pensez à regarder dans vos courriers indésirables avant de nous contacter. S'il n'y est pas, nous nous ferons un plaisir d'activer votre compte.
- Pour les médecins : retrouvez une information claire et validée en moins d’ 1 minute.
- Pour les étudiants en médecine : révisez avec des fiches conformes au nouveau programme ECNi.
Plus de 90% des utilisateurs confirment que ces applications sont utiles pour réviser et se former (enquête de satisfaction, mai 2013). De même, 85 % des utilisateurs utilisent SMARTfiches afin d’actualiser leur connaissances à la suite des nouvelles recommandations qui sont intégrées lors des fréquentes mises à jour de l’application.
SMARTfiches Dermatologie soigne vos problèmes de peau
Vous appréciez les applications SMARTfiches Médecine ? Faites le nous savoir en laissant une bonne appréciation et parlez de SMARTfiches autour de vous!
TOUT, PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.