****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
PUBLICATION: A novel and accurate computer model of melanoma prognosis for patients staged by sentinel lymph node biopsy: comparison with the American Joint Committee on Cancer model. Callender GG, Gershenwald JE, Egger ME, Scoggins CR, Martin RC 2nd, Schacherer CW, Edwards MJ, Urist MM, Ross MI, Stromberg AJ, McMasters KM.
J Am Coll Surg. 2012 Apr;214(4):608-17; discussion 617-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2011.12.027. Epub 2012 Feb 17. PMID: 22342785 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Melanoma Calculator should not be used by anyone who is not a medical professional for the purpose of diagnosing or treating melanoma. Only a medical professional can diagnose or treat melanoma.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from eye melanoma
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of eye melanoma and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for eye melanoma
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from eye melanoma in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains eye melanoma diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
◄ Skin Doctor is a mobile application that allows you to understand your risk factors for melanoma skin cancer
◄ The application uses an advanced algorithm to analysis skin lesions, based on the ‘ABCDE method’ of detection
◄ The image is compared with hundreds of stored images to find similarity and evaluate the melanoma cases
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.