***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
PUBLICATION: A novel and accurate computer model of melanoma prognosis for patients staged by sentinel lymph node biopsy: comparison with the American Joint Committee on Cancer model. Callender GG, Gershenwald JE, Egger ME, Scoggins CR, Martin RC 2nd, Schacherer CW, Edwards MJ, Urist MM, Ross MI, Stromberg AJ, McMasters KM.
J Am Coll Surg. 2012 Apr;214(4):608-17; discussion 617-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2011.12.027. Epub 2012 Feb 17. PMID: 22342785 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Melanoma Calculator should not be used by anyone who is not a medical professional for the purpose of diagnosing or treating melanoma. Only a medical professional can diagnose or treat melanoma.
How It Works
1. We Make Mole Tracking Easy
You take pictures of your moles and we store them on your device along with dates and other information. We never upload or save your information anywhere else. It's your health data, and only you should own it.
2. We Help You Analyze
You can playback your pictures to see how moles are evolving over time . You can also add color filters to help you identify malignant patterns.
3. We Send You Reminders
When a mole hasn't been scanned in a while, we remind you of it. At intervals of your choosing.
4. Easily Share Your Data With a Doctor
If you find a mole that concerns you, you can quickly share your mole history with a dermatologist near you.
5. Keep Your Family Healthy
Check your moles and those of your family members directly from the same app.
6. It's Free
No ads, no in-app purchases, forever. Our business model does not monetize on end users. We finance our business by selling specialized software and memberships to medical professionals and by taking a 10% commission on the sales of macro lenses. So you don't have to pay a cent!
Start tracking and stay healthy.
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.