In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Dermatology In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://dermatologyinreview.com.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Dermatology In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Dermatology In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermatologyInReview.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Dermatology in-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
Get expert help now and get healthier skin!
The Skin MD Now app enables you to get your skin problems treated or get any skin-related questions answered by Dermatologists.
Dermatologists are Skin Doctors who are experts in treating conditions of the skin, hair and nails. They treat both medical and cosmetic (beauty/skin aging) issues. Dermatologists can diagnose skin conditions accurately and then treat them with prescription medications which work much faster than any over-the-counter meds.
The Skin MD Now app is very easy to use, safe and secure. Within a few hours, you will get an answer, and pick-up any prescriptions at your local pharmacy. If your problem warrants, you will be seen in person in the office, much sooner than calling and waiting for an appointment.
- Take one or more photos of your skin problem
- Provide basic info
- Select Skin Doctor (Dermatologist)
- Pay doctor's listed fee (usually cheaper than a co-pay, driving, taking time off work, etc.)
- Get diagnosed & treated
- Pick-up any prescription meds at your pharmacy
Dermatologists are experts in all skin, hair, nail conditions, both medical and cosmetic.
Some conditions that you should get treated by Dermatologists include - acne, moles, warts, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer (melanoma, etc.), rash, itching, dry skin, hives (urticaria), fungal (tinea) and bacterial (impetigo, boils, staph, MRSA) skin infections, cold sores (herpes), Shingles, bug bites, poison ivy, skin allergy, scars and keloids, vitiligo, hair loss (alopecia), excess hair, dandruff, nail fungus, sarcoidosis and lupus, hemangiomas and skin conditions of newborns, infants and children, sun spots, sunburn and sun protection (sunscreen, dangers of tanning, sunless tanning), skin cancer surgery (Mohs) and skin rejuvenation (lines, wrinkles, dark spots, aging), Botox®, fillers (Juvederm®, Restylane®, Radiesse®), cosmetics, lasers, chemical peels, etc.
The Skin MD Now app is safe, secure and HIPAA-compliant.
For additional questions, please see FAQs at - https://www.skinmdnow.com/faqs.html
This app is also available on iTunes, or the website (www.SkinMDnow.com) can be used to get help from Dermatologists.
Skin MD Now uses Teledermatology (telederm) to connect Patients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) with Dermatologists (Derms). Skin MD Now helps patients wherever they may be located, and whenever a skin problem arises.
Dermatologists can also use the Skin MD Now app to consult with other Dermatologists, or send images to Mohs surgeons or Dermatopathologists securely.
Tous les articles des incontournables traités EMC en accès direct.
EMC mobile, c’est :
■ Plus de 10 000 articles de référence et plus de 100 000 illustrations issus des prestigieux traités EMC
■ Un moteur de recherche précis qui vous permettra de filtrer les informations recherchées par domaine ou par traité
■ Au choix, une recherche transversale sur plusieurs disciplines ou ciblée par spécialité
■ Un accès direct dans chaque article au plan interactif, au résumé et, à tout moment, à la table des matières du traité
■ Des annotations sur vos articles favoris et la possibilité de les consulter sans connexion internet
■ Pouvoir synchroniser tous vos contenus sur l’ensemble de vos appareils compatibles.
Adoptez dès aujourd’hui l’application EMC mobile, l’outil indispensable pour votre pratique au quotidien !
Les traités actuellement disponibles dans l’application :
■ AKOS (Traité de médecine)
■ Appareil locomoteur
■ Biologie médicale
■ Cosmétologie et dermatologie esthétique
■ Endocrinologie – Nutrition
■ Kinésithérapie – Médecine physique – Réadaptation
■ Maladies infectieuses
■ Médecine buccale
■ Médecine d'urgence
■ Orthopédie dentofaciale
■ Pathologie professionnelle et de l'environnement
■ Pédiatrie - Maladies infectieuses
■ Radiologie et imagerie médicale : abdominale – digestive
■ Radiologie et imagerie médicale : cardiovasculaire – thoracique – cervicale
■ Radiologie et imagerie médicale : génito-urinaire – gynéco-obstétricale – mammaire
■ Radiologie et imagerie médicale : musculosquelettique – neurologique – maxillofaciale
■ Radiologie et imagerie médicale : principes et techniques – radioprotection
■ Savoirs et soins infirmiers
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Appareil digestif
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Chirurgie plastique, reconstructrice et esthétique
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Chirurgie vasculaire
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Gynécologie
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Orthopédie – Traumatologie
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Tête et cou
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Thorax
■ Techniques chirurgicales - Urologie
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Dermatology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 82 dermatology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
More from developer
and let SpotMole do the rest ! SpotMole may detect signs of melanoma using image processing and pattern recognition techniques. Spotmole does a scan of relevant dermatological features.
- This is the world's first smartphone app to perform an automatic mole analysis using the device's camera/gallery and embedded algorithms. Released on 17/02/2011 and available as a web application since 2009, SpotMole is the first mobile app ever to implement the concept of automatic analysis of moles to track signs of melanoma.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - MEDICA, the world‘s largest medical instrumentation trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany, 16.11.2012.
- Featured app on The One Show, from the BBC-1, UK, 05.09.2011
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - Mobile 2.0 Europe, event that took place on 16.06.2011, in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the most popular dermatology apps according to Journal of the American Medical Association - Dermatology /Reuters Health
- "Ready to Try The Worlds First Mole Analysis App? Just A Snapshoot & Rest Is Automatic" -AppEggs.com
- "Spotmole – Aplicación para comprobar las manchas de la piel y los lunares" - cancerpiel.es
Using SpotMole you first have to take a close-up and well centered snapshot of a skin spot or mole and next run an analysis. SpotMole automatic assessment software uses standard visual analysis proceedures to check spots on the skin. The features extracted are common in dermatology and widely employed in visual inspection of the skin spots. These are Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution of the mole (ABCDE).
Spotmole's output may be negatively influenced by images with poor contrast/brightness, color artifacts, nonuniform illumination, poor resolution, skin hairs covering the mole, etc.
PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE USAGE INFORMATION BEFORE USING THE APP: ON THE MAIN APP'S SCREEN JUST PRESS THE 'USAGE' BUTTON
SPOTMOLE + ACHIEVEMINT:
AchieveMint is an innovative platform that rewards healthy decisions such as checking regularly your moles using SpotMole ! You may use the gift-like button on the main app's screen to sign up for AchieveMint (opt-in network). For Terms & Conditions regarding AchieveMint please refer to AchieveMint's website: www.achievemint.com.
Privacy issues regarding integration with AchieveMint: when choosing to use AchieveMint through SpotMole app, the sole information that is sent to AchieveMint's platform is the event that you have checked a mole using SpotMole each time you perform a mole analysis.
SpotMole is by no means a substitute for clinical
diagnostics performed by trained dermatologists. SpotMole is not a medical device and should not be considered as such. Regardless of the output of the program you are urged to seek medical advice if you have doubts with a particular skin spot - mole. SpotMole's assessment is for educational purpose only. Use SpotMole at your own risk.
IF YOU LIKE SPOTMOLE YOU MIGHT CONSIDER GETTING THE FULL VERSION SPOTMOLEPLUS WITH ADDITIONAL FEATURES SUCH AS:
* Ads-free app
* Translated to Spanish
* Offers an additional tool to check your skin cancer risk
* Offers more information on the mole's evolution
* May track several moles at the same time
* Schedule reminders to check the mole at a later time
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.