Choose your cancer type and record all the information relative with your progress and the therapy like chemotherapy, radiation, drug receive dates, symptoms, surgery dates etc. This app can be used for any kind of cancer e.g.Bladder Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Melanoma,Colon and Rectal Cancer,Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma,Endometrial Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Leukemia,Thyroid Cancer, testicular cancer etc.
Arrange your appointments and mark your next one so you dont forget. Then see all the past test results (.e.g cancer markers) and monitor your progress. The perfect app for your cancer surveillance or treatment program.
Includes a predefined wide list of cancer types, tests and events types (e.g. mri, cancer markers, ct scan etc) and markers (e.g. LDH, bHCG, CA etc) available for a faster and easier entry but of course you can add more. You can also monitor more than one patient's cancer progress.
Its like keeping a cancer related medical file on your device.Finally you can set a login security password for data privacy if someone else uses your device.
visit www.gomlv.com for more information, apps and news
****** "As Seen on dailymail.co.uk"
****** What our users in the past have had to say
"Wow. Amazing, I have never reviewed an app but had to. U can even save analysis and name mole to show dr or compare w next months photo. This will save lives." - Elizabeth
"An interesting and potentially very useful app. Anything that heightens one's awareness of diagnostic medical procedures, used with a degree of caution, is well worth investigatin and this one certainly appears to be a rather good example - thank you!" - EtheB
"I think I may have found one that needs checking out at the doctor and it's only been there for a little while. Thanks... was wondering when I should start checking out moles. :D Now I will definitely ask when I see my doctor next. Would be handy if you could use photos already taken on the phone as the in-app camera didn't seem to work very well, and you couldn't use a flash for lighting. 4 stars. Awesome job." - Stuart
DoctorMole uses advanced real-time computer vision technology to scan your moles in real time and give you instant risk feedback on Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Risk (ABCDE). It is quick and easy to use and allows you to save any photo you have taken to compare for evolution changes at a later stage.
+ Automatically scans moles in real-time
+ Detailed analysis provided to cover the (ABCDE) criteria on your scanned mole
+ Save as many photos as you like
DoctorMole is the first app to use real-time computer vision technology to help in the assessment of your moles. This allows the user to easily take a photo of the desired target mole accurately with the correct lighting and distance. All the calculations are done on the phone so your results are instant and your data is safe. At any point you can review all your photos and their results and make comparisons between your moles at different times.
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer. Advanced stages of Melanoma cannot be treated yet Melanoma is one of the most treatable cancers if caught early. Using DoctorMole on a regular basis can help to teach you to identify what the danger signs of melanoma are and keep track of all your moles.
DoctorMole has been created for educational purposes only.
The results given by this application are not a substitute for a professional opinion and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for any course or treatment that you decide to take, or not take, based on this applications results.
We always recommend that you consult a qualified health care professional regardless of any outcome that this application produces if you have have any type of concern.
All data is self contained within the DoctorMole Application and as such we have no access to any of the data that you have stored inside this application.
More from developer
and let SpotMole do the rest ! SpotMole may detect signs of melanoma using image processing and pattern recognition techniques. Spotmole does a scan of relevant dermatological features.
- This is the world's first smartphone app to perform an automatic mole analysis using the device's camera/gallery and embedded algorithms. Released on 17/02/2011 and available as a web application since 2009, SpotMole is the first mobile app ever to implement the concept of automatic analysis of moles to track signs of melanoma.
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - MEDICA, the world‘s largest medical instrumentation trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany, 16.11.2012.
- Featured app on The One Show, from the BBC-1, UK, 05.09.2011
- Finalist app at the AppCircus - Mobile 2.0 Europe, event that took place on 16.06.2011, in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the most popular dermatology apps according to Journal of the American Medical Association - Dermatology /Reuters Health
- "Ready to Try The Worlds First Mole Analysis App? Just A Snapshoot & Rest Is Automatic" -AppEggs.com
- "Spotmole – Aplicación para comprobar las manchas de la piel y los lunares" - cancerpiel.es
Using SpotMole you first have to take a close-up and well centered snapshot of a skin spot or mole and next run an analysis. SpotMole automatic assessment software uses standard visual analysis proceedures to check spots on the skin. The features extracted are common in dermatology and widely employed in visual inspection of the skin spots. These are Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter and Evolution of the mole (ABCDE).
Spotmole's output may be negatively influenced by images with poor contrast/brightness, color artifacts, nonuniform illumination, poor resolution, skin hairs covering the mole, etc.
PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE USAGE INFORMATION BEFORE USING THE APP: ON THE MAIN APP'S SCREEN JUST PRESS THE 'USAGE' BUTTON
SPOTMOLE + ACHIEVEMINT:
AchieveMint is an innovative platform that rewards healthy decisions such as checking regularly your moles using SpotMole ! You may use the gift-like button on the main app's screen to sign up for AchieveMint (opt-in network). For Terms & Conditions regarding AchieveMint please refer to AchieveMint's website: www.achievemint.com.
Privacy issues regarding integration with AchieveMint: when choosing to use AchieveMint through SpotMole app, the sole information that is sent to AchieveMint's platform is the event that you have checked a mole using SpotMole each time you perform a mole analysis.
SpotMole is by no means a substitute for clinical
diagnostics performed by trained dermatologists. SpotMole is not a medical device and should not be considered as such. Regardless of the output of the program you are urged to seek medical advice if you have doubts with a particular skin spot - mole. SpotMole's assessment is for educational purpose only. Use SpotMole at your own risk.
IF YOU LIKE SPOTMOLE YOU MIGHT CONSIDER GETTING THE FULL VERSION SPOTMOLEPLUS WITH ADDITIONAL FEATURES SUCH AS:
* Ads-free app
* Translated to Spanish
* Offers an additional tool to check your skin cancer risk
* Offers more information on the mole's evolution
* May track several moles at the same time
* Schedule reminders to check the mole at a later time
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.