Around the world thousands of old aircraft can be found at various locations and in various conditions. In Museums, on sticks, in the middle of small villages, in use as bars and nightclubs, dumped by the roadside or quiet victims of all kinds of abuse. This is the app you need to find all of them.
- more than 15.000 locations worldwide and already 35.000 aircraft
- find locations close to you in a simple overview
- search for location on the map
- mark locations as visited and check the planes at each location
- start navigating to it immediately (external navigation app required)
- highlighted seen aircraft through a link to the Spottingmode Plane Log Database (also available as an app)
- customize the map display by hiding locations with only civil or military aircraft
The app is ideal for situations where you find yourself with some time to spare to check some locations, but without the opportunity to fully investigate beforehand. Just find the locations close by and start navigating. And, you can also store locations on your device for offline use. A connection is needed to use the map, but stored locations are always available. Store the locations before leaving, so when you find yourself in a country where you have no connection, you can still find the aircraft you are looking for.