Cogni is the easiest, faster and fun way for you to write down your emotions and thoughts. These records are widely used in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), but can be useful even for those who do not do therapy.
• Easy to learn and use
• Your notes are always with you!
• Practical and easy to record your emotions
• Register emotions with a few taps on the screen
• You can record any emotion and write the details later if needed
• All your records in one place
• Take full advantage of your therapy sessions
• Never forget to report something to your therapist
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (or simply CBT) is a type of psychotherapy. CBT has been expanding around the world, as a practical approach to treatment with excellent results.
Among various techniques used by psychologists who practice CBT, one of the most used techniques is the Dysfunctional Thought Record. And that's what Cogni does best!
It works like this: whenever you feel some striking emotion, you take note of the situation that caused it, the thoughts you had at the time and the actions you took as a result of that emotion.
Over time, your thinking Records history begins to reveal patterns of behavior that you and your therapist can identify and work.
Even if you do not have a psychologist or is not in therapy, registering your thoughts can be very useful as a means of self-learning.
And if you ever decide to start therapy, you will already have a rich history right in the app, that your therapist can use to guide you!
You will learn to know yourself better and better control your emotions, getting a more balanced and happy life!
• Drag to indicate your mood
• List of selectable feelings
• Marking for strong thoughts
• Sending reports via email
So, want to learn to feel better?
Start using Cogni now!