Santa cruz sentinel Newspaper. The former app was much nicer, the new app, it doesn't go where i want as easily and i have to look thru too much to find what u want
This is so much worse than the previous app... Why is the news I'm getting 3 days old?
What happened to Local? The Sentinel app used to have an option to focus in on local news. Can't find that in this app. I have many sources for national news. I don't need the Sentinel's duplicative coverage.
No search engine , difficult to navigate, toooo many ads
Hard to read Gray text against white background is hard to read for old eyes. Need high contrast option
Worst app ever Crashes all the time and sometimes won't even load, causing my screen to go black for 10-15 seconds.
We've fixed various bugs in this release and added additional features, including:
• Swipe for more articles: Swipe left to view the next article
• Font Size: Adjust the font size for the app from the app settings menu
• Multiple video support: Stories can now handle multiple videos, if they are included.
• Navigation, section, image loading and scale performance improvements.
• We want your feedback on the apps! You can now submit feedback directly from the app menu.
The East Bay Times delivers the latest stories from the East Bay and beyond.
Longmont, Colorado's local news source is now available for your Android device.
The Long Beach Press-Telegram for Android is the leading source of local news.
The Bay Area News delivers the latest stories from the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin for Android is the leading source of local news
The SGVT offers relevant news for LA County's San Gabriel Valley residents
The New Haven app for Android delivers the latest news from New Haven, CT.