Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night -- even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and developmental stages just got easier.
Arkansas Children’s is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care, the renowned experts at Arkansas Children’s are just one tap away.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment?
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to Arkansas Children’s facilities and points of care
• Hospital Maps – plan your visit with directions to our facilities and clinic locations
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to connect with Arkansas Children’s?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common services
• MyChart – quick access to your MyChart account
• Give – make a donation to Arkansas Children’s
• Social media – join the Arkansas Children’s community
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think about our app
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using the Arkansas Children’s app, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.