1. Table of content (TOC) support, navigating section through toc easily
2. Image lazy loading, Image enable or disable. You can disable image loading under mobile network, and touch one to show individual image
3. Theme support, now we have 4 themes: Light, Dark, Cyan, Blue
4. Touch image to view in large window, with pinch to zoom in/out support.
5. Over 200 languages support, including English,Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Русский, 日本語, 中文, Aragonés, Česky, Chamoru, Ελληνικά, Indonesia, Svenska, हिन्दी, मराठी, தமிழ், 粵語 and many more...
6. Easily switch to other language with 2-3 touches
7. Font size support, can zoom in or zoom out by pinch
8. Bookmark support
9. View history support
10. Article search support
11. Orientation support
# Wikipedia, Wikipedia search, wiki, wiki pages, wiki info, knowledge, article #
#This is AD version of SuperWiki#
Also you can use as Wikipedia Browser.
Function is simple.
left flick: back
right flick: forward
And shake your device, shows Random article.(It will be a pleasure!)
English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, korean, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish
* You can install this application into external storage.
Tired of reading Wikipedia articles on your tiny phone screen?
Tired of having to search for images relating to what you are reading about on Wikipedia?
Well then why you are still reading this? You should be downloading and using Wiki Voice Search right now!
Wiki Voice Search allows you to search both Wiki and Images with your voice! In addition it can read the wiki articles aloud to you so you don't have to! Go ahead, install it and make having to read Wiki articles a thing of the past.
I recommend IVONA Text-to-Speech add on for better and more natural voices than the build in android voices.
Install Google Voice Search if you are having trouble getting voice recognition to work.
Holo Wikipedia is a wikipedia client designed to take advantage of the Holo UI introduced in Andorid 4.0 to 100%. The main idea behind the application is that while using a client for a service, the client should never get in your way but instead enhance the experience and make it customizable. In Holo Wiki there is a large focus on the Action Bar which is one of the most important parts of an Andorid application. On phones; Holo Wikipedia will split the Action Bar - just like in gmail - in order to provide easy access to the most important features. Current features include:
• Widget support
• Text to speech support.
• Support for 30 languages.
• Share an article with your friends or any other social network, or just copy the url.
• Full tablet support with multi pane settings and automatic desktop site.
• Go to a random article and learn something new.
• Share articles using NFC and Android Beam
• Save your favourite articles as bookmarks
• Change the font size to whatever you want it to be.
• Use either the standard wikipedia start page, a random article, or the your last read article as your homepage.
• Scroll using your devices volume keys.
• Use low data mode and don't load images over mobile networks.
Thanks to Niklas Stiernborg for the icon!
Tags: android wikipedia wikimedia for ice cream sandwich ics jelly bean jb 4.1 4.0 4.0.3 4.2 widget offline sync app application
About the choice to introduce a "Pro" version of the app:
There has been some negative feedback regarding my choice to switch to a "Pro" paid model for this app and I want to clear some things out. I myself am only 15 years old and I started developing apps a couple of months back because I though it was fun and I still do. Initially "Holo Wikipedia" (or "Wikipedia for ICS" as it was called back then) was just a private project which I used to teach myself how to interact with the web via an app. As time passed I published the app here on Google Play because I thought it was a fun idea and I wanted to know how well recived it would be.
As time went by I continued to add features to the app as I learned them and that's what pretty much resulted in the scenario we have today. It takes ALOT of effort to code an app and I have put alot of effort into this project and I thought it would be nice if I could earn som money for all the work I do. That's why I decided to make a "Pro" version for users who wanted some extra features. Just to be clear here: the free version will still recive updates but most new features will be exclusive to the Pro version.
There are many other apps that have Pro versions and I thought this model would be accepted by the general public as a fair sollution due to the fact that it's so wide-spread. If there's anything you want to discuss or just have a simple question or request please email me and I'll try to work things out.
To Dion and Pato: I never wanted to deprioritize long time users (BTW thanks for sticking along through all the bugs :) ) but you do have to understand that I'm one single person doing this on my free time because I think it's fun. I'm not some big company only intrested in making money. On the contrary, developing apps have cost me way more money then I've made from it.
I sincearly hope that if there's any sort of input you can give me regarding this change such as maybe an alternative to my current model you'll email me so we can talk it through.
More from developer
Anycut is a useful system tool to create any dial, message，application shortcut.
My many friends use it all the time and good feedback from them, I hope this application also bring convenient to your life. if you have any question,problem or any other good suggestion, you can feedback to us.
Check identity legitimacy, analysis of household, birthday, age, gender.
Select the household, birth date, gender parity can generate the corresponding ID number.
Take The Jakarta Globe with you via your Android and get the latest news, views and featured stories, even when you’re on the go.