Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
your Android device. Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device.
- Battery: Battery level, charging status.
- CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
- Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
- RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
- Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
- SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
- Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
- Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
Best and Easy to use.
All Screen Supported.
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
It also allows user to email those information to their desired email addresses.
Device Info provides information related to
* Hardware information
* Software information
* Network information
* Display information
* Battery information
There are only two permissions required for Device info.
READ_PHONE_STATE :This permission is required for displaying information such as SIM serial number and IMEI number of the device.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : This Permission is required for exporting device information to create HTML file on storage card.
Device info user interface is quite simple and easy to use. In case you encounter any issues or if you have any suggestions to make to improve this app . Then please use send feedback button from menu to send your queries to us,.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
This application provides all your software and hardware information section wise.
Application contains following device information parameters:
- Android system
- Device identity
- CPU information
By Using 'Device Information' application you can send your all device info as a CSV file to anybody via different mail clients like Box, Gmail, Email, Drive, Skype, etc.
For any suggestions or issues please contact developer.
Details about Product Name, Imei, Brand, Manufacturer, Model, Board Name, Instruction set, Hardware serial number etc are available.
Details about Camera like Focal length, Colour Effects, AntiBanding, Scene Modes, Flash Modes, White Balance, Focus modes etc are available.
Details about battery health, temperature, technology, percentage etc are available.
Details about Screen Density , Refresh Rate, Screen Rotation, width, height etc are available.
Details about Sim Status , Sim serial number , Operator Name, Service Type (GSM/CDMA) etc are available.
1. App requires READ_PHONE_STATE permission for displaying sim details.
Details about sensor hardware (Name , Vendor, Power consumption , Maximum range and version)
Operating System Info
Details about Android os Name, Boot Loader version, kernel Version and name, Dalvik VM version etc are available
Lists out lots of info about your device's hardware and software.
Provides information about the hardware capabilities of your Android device.
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
Get information about the following:
CPU Name / RAM details / version name / Display / GPU Name / Battery info
For anyone who is facing any of such difficulty with your android smart phone or device or it is a long while since you neither updated nor repaired after that it don’t wait much more, download this perfect means to fix repair android system and be able to do it.
Is your android phone is hanging and so frequently? Do you find some sudden de-activate of apps? Can be your mobile phone continues switching off while using the?
Like most new android users you downloaded lots of apps, you eventually seated your smartphone / tablet and set up powerful apps plus a custom ROM. Then something went wrong along with your device became ineffective.
Sounds familiar? Indeed, it is all about bricking android device or damaging your android Computer. The cause might be file corruption, installation of some tricky software or the android mobile phone smartphone. You can first perform a hard reset from your system Start menu hold Volume Decrease, Home or one more button while turning with your device. After applying this process the phone contains the settings from manufacturer.
Thanks for downloading Android Repair System Info. Please comment and rating us.
- Locate the application from the list or Search by entering part of the application name
- Tap on the application that you want to install
- Confirm you want to uninstall the selected app.
Setup icon on home screen for easier access.
★ Enables organization to maintain latest information of their mobile devices at a central location.
★ Most commonly needed device information is easily accessible at one place. E.g. Device name, model & manufacturer, OS name & version, display size & resolution, etc.
★ System keeps track of device's GPS location and enables to locate it faster.
★ System also monitors device's battery level.
★ It allows allocating device to a user, thereby keeping track who owns which device.
★ Once allocated, user can report device status as Busy or Free.
Please contact the developer for setting up this system at your organization.