- Screen resolution
- Density of device (actual and what the device thinks it is)
- Mobile country / network codes
- Device model / brand / manufacturer / CPU type
- SDK Version
- Feature list
- OpenGL version
If you have any other suggestions please contact us at email@example.com.
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
It also allows user to email those information to their desired email addresses.
Device Info provides information related to
* Hardware information
* Software information
* Network information
* Display information
* Battery information
There are only two permissions required for Device info.
READ_PHONE_STATE :This permission is required for displaying information such as SIM serial number and IMEI number of the device.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : This Permission is required for exporting device information to create HTML file on storage card.
Device info user interface is quite simple and easy to use. In case you encounter any issues or if you have any suggestions to make to improve this app . Then please use send feedback button from menu to send your queries to us,.
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
IMEI / MEID, Subscriber ID (IMSI), SIM Card Serial, WiFi MAC Address and Ethernet MAC Address that allow you easily copy and share the ID of your mobile device. An ideal tool for both developers and user.
More features will be added soon. (Please leave suggestion)
NOTE: this app doesn't require INTERNET permission so your information is safe.
Google Services Framework Key ID
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used to get your MAC Address
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Facebook : http://facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Leaving comments such as “Doesn't work.” and rating 1 star surely won't get you any help. Kindly contacting us directly is proven to give much better results, and higher levels of satisfaction for everybody. :)
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. We can not answer on comments in the market.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyone's device, but we are working hard to get it there. If you have problems on your device contact email@example.com and we will try to fix your problem in the next version.
your Android device. Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device.
- Battery: Battery level, charging status.
- CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
- Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
- RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
- Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
- SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
- Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
- Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
Best and Easy to use.
All Screen Supported.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
You can also get the Android OS information like the Android Version, Android Version Name and the SDK version too.
You can also Share & Save the information that you need by either clicking on the 'Save' option or tapping on a specific entry.
Information that can be obtained from the application:
1. Android ID
2. SIM Serial Number
3. Wi-Fi MAC Address
4. Bluetooth Address
5. IP Address
6. International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI)
7. International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI)
8. Internal Memory Status
9. External Memory Status
11. Model Number
12. Android Version Name
13. Android Version
14. SDK Version
15. Build Number
16. Screen Density
! Your privacy is our first concern. We do not store any information from your device.
! About My Device requires permissions to access several features of your device as mentioned below:
* Phone State
* Network State
* Wi-Fi State
* Bluetooth & Bluetooth Admin
* External Storage
! None of the above mentioned features are modified/altered at any point during the use of the application.
- Locate the application from the list or Search by entering part of the application name
- Tap on the application that you want to install
- Confirm you want to uninstall the selected app.
Setup icon on home screen for easier access.
★ Enables organization to maintain latest information of their mobile devices at a central location.
★ Most commonly needed device information is easily accessible at one place. E.g. Device name, model & manufacturer, OS name & version, display size & resolution, etc.
★ System keeps track of device's GPS location and enables to locate it faster.
★ System also monitors device's battery level.
★ It allows allocating device to a user, thereby keeping track who owns which device.
★ Once allocated, user can report device status as Busy or Free.
Please contact the developer for setting up this system at your organization.