"That's: brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
- Your Android can be your secondary display
- Works with both Mac and Windows computers
- iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on your Android
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
- Perfectly fits for any Android screen resolution
Android OS 2.1 or later
Mac OS X
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Macs with Intel CPUs running on Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your PC.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).
Windows 7 Starter Edition is not supported.
On Windows, iDisplay can be used as regular secondary display, mirroring and single-window modes are not yet supported.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "Aero" theme may be disabled when connected to iDisplay and will be re-enabled upon disconnection).
Your computer and Android must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Video playback on iDisplay may be laggy. We're working on its optimization, please make sure to keep your iDisplay up to date!
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
EasyTether Tablet implements carrier-independent tethering. Works over USB and Bluetooth. No root, no tethering fees.
EasyTether Tablet compatibility notes:
Android 5.1 / 5.0: works!
Android 4.4: does not generally work; some devices may work with dummy Wi-Fi trick though.
Android 4.3 down to 4.0.3: web browsing works; dummy Wi-Fi or a similar trick required for other apps.
These notes apply to the Tablet-side app only. EasyTether for phones works on all Android versions.
Install on your tablet and follow the instructions.
EasyTether Tablet provides Internet connection shared from your smartphone using USB or Bluetooth.
USB tethering requires a USB host cable (also known as a USB OTG cable)!
If you need to tether your smartphone to your computer, see the smartphone-side EasyTether application.
A known issue:
Apps that ask the system if there is an Internet connection do not work.
It happens because the system does not treat VPN connection without underlying Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection as Internet connection. It does not matter if you use the Lite or the full EasyTether on your phone.
The workaround is to connect to some dummy Wi-Fi network (without Internet access).
Call notification : Call notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can check caller ID and send a decline message.
Message notification : Message notification from your phone will appear on the tablet. You can read the message and reply.
SNS notification : Once phone receives an SNS notification, the same notification will appear on status bar of the tablet.
QMemo transfer : If you save QMemo on the tablet, the same file will be saved to Gallery on the phone.
Internet via phone : Connection will be established via Internet via phone (Wi-Fi hotspot). Phone data charges may apply.
QPair for Wi-Fi GPad works with phones running Android 4.1 or later. Some features may be limited depending on carrier’s policy or compatibility of your phone model.
Both of your phone and tablet need to be installed to use QPair for Wi-Fi GPad.
And among the tablets, this is for only LG G Pad 8.3 (LG-V510).
Our professional service for sharing files via Bluetooth is the easy, modern and secure alternative.
BTAF (Bluetooth Transfer Any File), is an application for transferring files, can transfer any type of files of any size via Bluetooth.
Basically what it does is expose a file. That multiple users can download it at once. Allowing multiple file selection and confirmation of shipments and downloads. It ranks among the most used applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps:
Step 1: User/s 1 select file
Step 2: User/s 2 click on Receive
And voila, file sent.
. Very easy to use! Zero configurations required.
. Multiselect files.
. Send a file to multiple users simultaneously.
. Receive multiple files from different users simultaneously.
. Confirmation of shipments.
. Confirmation of downloads.
. Includes its own file browser (File Selector).
. No need to register or login.
We have optimized this application to ensure that you make the best use of Bluetooth. But keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware is limited. What it does is create a single tunnel between two devices (client and server). This is what prevents sending multiple files at one user at a time.
However we have created an alternative to this limitation by compressing a set of files, to enable Multiselection.
Regarding the shipping speed is relative to the Bluetooth device.
The application includes a user manual: Settings > Help
Enjoy it to the fullest,
This translation is automatic
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Boat Browser for Android Tablet is a fast, smart and cool android web browser designed especially for tablet and large screen phones, which brings you an amazing premium web experience. This version is originated from Boat Browser mobile version, but it provides more features which is more suitable for tablet and large screen phone.
1. Bookmark sync
Support sync bookmark with Boat Browser mobile version via Google account.
Support sync bookmark with Firefox desktop version via Firefox account (Pro feature).
Support backup/restore bookmark to/from SD card.
Support import bookmark of stock browser.
2. Gesture support
Support up to 12 customized gestures, control your browser in an intuitive way.
3. Floating widget
Floating widget is a genius floating on web page. It contains many handy features. You can put it at anywhere of the screen.
4. Quick setting panel
This panel includes quick settings for switchers, more quickly to operate.
5. Incognito mode (Privacy browsing)
Independent tab bar is special designed for private browsing. Browser doesn’t remember history, cookie and cache for incognito tab.
6. Recent closed tabs
Keep 10 recent closed tabs in top left corner icon (the trash icon). You can reopen them more quickly.
7. Speed dial
Support up to 100 speed dials in home page for quick visiting. Also support to manage speed dials in folders (Pro feature).
8. File manager
Access your files with our file manager. No need to install extra apps. This is integrated in download manager.
9. Video/Flash support
Support YouTube video, and also support flash (pay attention: some devices will crash or hang when playing flash. Flash player plugin have stability issue. ).
Using In-APP-Purchase (IAP) to unlock Pro features in this version. Features include:
1. Firefox bookmark sync
2. Add folder for speed dial
3. Floating Tab
4. Evernote Clipper
More features will be supported in future version.
Boat Browser for Tablet supplies many useful features, which will make your browsing experience fun and efficient! Come and try them NOW!
This is a browser for you! If you have any problems with it, please let us know. We are committed to providing you with the best browser available!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
More than 20 languages is supported within this browser. We need volunteers to translate this description for better understanding for users. If you would like to do it, please send me email: email@example.com
Thanks very much!
This software allows you to get FULL Internet on an Android tablet if you have an Android phone.
Simply install this program on your Android tablet then select "Configure" to pair with your phone. Follow the instruction if it asks you to install FoxFi or PdaNet on your phone side.
Depending on which phone and tablet you have, you can connect using either WiFi or Bluetooth.
This is completely rewritten and supports Full Internet access with zero delay.
Check our Developer Page here :
★★★★★“If you want to break free from Android's default browser, this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser.” - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ “ UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading.” - PC Magazine
► Clean Yet Complete UI - Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
► Intuitive Tab Management - Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
► Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
► Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
► Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
► Control Videos with Gestures - Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
► Custom Themes - Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ UC Browser for Android sports good performance and a slew of useful features…this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser. - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ UC Browser is one of the few companies that started out making mobile browsers, and it shows in the browser's slick and minimalist interface… Unlike Dolphin and Opera, UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading. - PC Magazine
★★★★★ This browser has fairly impressive performance… It includes some features like Speed Mode which helps you browse even faster and auto pager which loads multiple pages at once so multi-page articles are easier to read. - AndroidAuthority.com
► Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
► Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
► Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser Mini for Android and UC Browser HD for Android Tablet!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Need Support?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For analytics to improve localisation (translations, assets, etc.).
Media & Files
For caching to save network traffic.
For haptic feedback.
World's leading mobile web browser optimized for phones and tablets bigger than 7.7 inch (7.7, 8.9, 10.1, etc)
Search FAST & SMOOTH! Browse fast with the Maxthon web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Maxthon Web Browser for Android tablet is the world’s fastest & smartest web browser for tablets – extremely fast, secure and easy to use! Along with amazing, lightning fast browsing & download speed, Maxthon web browser for tablets gives you a whole range of great customizable features, making it the best ‘out of the box’ browser experience on Android. Maxthon web browser uses the least amount of CPU resources giving you a faster browsing experience that will not drain your mobile phone battery as fast as other web browsers. In addition, the memory footprint for mobile devices and tablets is light – which means more room on your device for other apps and pictures.
Maxthon web browser has updated to Maxthon Cloud Browser in 2013, the new browser support phone & tablet layout automatically, please visit the follow link for the newest edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mx.browser
Maxthon Web Browser In the news:
"There's a new browser in town and it's sporting some serious fire power" – PC Magazine
“Maxthon...is pushing forward with its own desktop, mobile, and in-car browser offerings. Translation: The browser war is far from dead. “ – Fortune Magazine
Make no mistake, with over 600 million downloads of its PC web browser Maxthon knows how to make your web sizzle. Maxthon Mobile is packed with cool features like:
- Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
- Theme/Skin - Ever-growing collection of skins that can customize your browser the way you like it
- Features and benefits:
- (NEW) Quick Access - Puts your favorite sites on speed dial.
- (NEW) NewsBites - Puts your favorite media on speed dial.
- WWW/WAP switch - Switch between www and WAP versions of the web at your fingertip
- RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
- Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
- Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
- Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
- Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
- Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
- Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.
If you have a 7 inch tablet (Nexus 7), please also check out Maxthon Android Web Browser at market://details?id=com.mx.browser
Maxthon web browser for Tablets is also optimized for popular tablets such as: Asus EeePad, Acer Picasso, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Toshiba AT100, Motorola XOOM, and more...
In addition, Maxthon web browser for tablet is one of the highest rated browsers for Android today. Download Maxthon today and you'll be convinced Maxthon is the best web browser you've ever used!
We love hearing from you! For support questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our community forum: http://forum.maxthon.com
TCL nScreen Pro help to connect your smart phone to your smart TV through WI-FI, then you can you can show the video / Music / Picture in your smart phone to your smart TV with your family & friend , and you can use the smart phone as a remote control unit to operate TV by the Remote control application. This app will help you take full advantage of your TV's big screen and good sound.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
How to connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv. Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on smart phone. Connect smart phone with smart TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on Smartphone. Connect Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi router;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate Smart TV.
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay