SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
Connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv.Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Enjoy EZCast App’s fantastic functions for EZCast dongles, Chromecast dongles and Apple TVs now.
EZCast devices, in the forms of dongles or boxes, are the remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac) wireless display products, which receive and display the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
Current Possible Connections are as follows:
Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Windows Phone EZCast App to EZCast dongles/boxes
Android/iOS EZCast App to Chromecast dongles
Android EZCast App to EZCast Screen App in Android devices (iOS version will be soon released)
Airplay/DLNA/Miracast to EZCast dongles
Airplay to EZCast Screen App in Android devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Model #: SM-N900S, SM-N900K, SM-N900L)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
★★★★★“If you want to break free from Android's default browser, this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser.” - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ “ UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading.” - PC Magazine
► Clean Yet Complete UI - Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
► Intuitive Tab Management - Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
► Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
► Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
► Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
► Control Videos with Gestures - Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
► Custom Themes - Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ UC Browser for Android sports good performance and a slew of useful features…this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser. - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ UC Browser is one of the few companies that started out making mobile browsers, and it shows in the browser's slick and minimalist interface… Unlike Dolphin and Opera, UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading. - PC Magazine
★★★★★ This browser has fairly impressive performance… It includes some features like Speed Mode which helps you browse even faster and auto pager which loads multiple pages at once so multi-page articles are easier to read. - AndroidAuthority.com
► Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
► Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
► Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser Mini for Android and UC Browser HD for Android Tablet!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Need Support?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
When installed, a widget is added called "Miracast Widget" that will allow you to directly to the Miracast settings screen with one click to send your device's display to your Miracast enabled external display, such as your TV or monitor! When you are casting your screen, the widget will display the name of the screen. You can click the widget again to disconnect.
Also, a launcher icon will be added to your app tray that will launch the settings app directly to the Miracast screen casting settings.
This simple application is also open source! Please feel free to view the source or contribute on Github here:
1. Start the application on the 1st Android device. It will display a device name, e.g. "Sink-645A3E"
2. On the 2nd Android device, click Settings->Display->Cast Screen (Wireless Display/AllShare/Share Cast/ScreenMirror)
3. Wait until the name of the 1st device is displayed in the 2nd device
4. Click the device name to connect.
When connection is established, the two devices will have the same screen
1. HDCP is not supported: some devices may enforce HDCP encryption when it is running as a wifi display source, then the device running this application can't display the screen content of the source device.
2. Connection issue: sometimes the connection may not be established. Please try to turn off or turn on wifi or re-boot the devices
3. Playback issue: sometimes the two devices are connected with messages like "connected by a source", and then get issues on the following playback (e.g. blackscreen), please enable "Don't use built-in player" or "Use built-in wifi display" if they are availbe
※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
You need two devices to make EZCast Screen work. Install EZCast Screen on one and install EZCast app(http://goo.gl/RiwwN0) on another (or using AirPlay on iOS devices).
EZCast Screen, developed by WinnerWave, acts as an EZCast and airplay receiver for EZCast app and iOS airplay. EZCast Screen supports AirPlay Mirror, AirPlay Video, AirPlay Photo and AirPlay Audio (AirTunes), just like Apple TV.
You can also use EZCast app on Android to display web contents, photos, video, and so on, to EZCast Screen.
For more detail about EZCast app, please visit http://goo.gl/RiwwN0
Check http://www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Android 4.0 above. (AirPlay requires 4.1 and above)
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: http://www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
✔ “The smaller size of UC Browser Mini lets it load pages noticeably faster than other browsing apps.” - Download.cnet.com
✔ “Fast. Clean interface. Plenty of customizable features to reduce data consumption." - PC Magazine
★ Tiny Size - Despite its small package, get a great browsing experience!
★ Navigation Cards (for India only) - Get local content & services (such as videos, cricket, etc) on your navigation.
★ Fast Browsing - Faster browsing mode for time and data usage saving.
★ Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
★ Control Videos with Gestures - Gesture commands added to control video progress and adjust volume.
★ Incognito Browsing - Incognito browsing protects your privacy.
★ Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
★ More to Discover -Cloud Download, QR Code, Free Disk, Save Page, Text-Only, Full Screen, Data Usage, Check Network etc.
♥♥♥♥♥ The smaller size of UC Browser Mini lets it load pages noticeably faster than other browsing apps. Thanks to a desktop-like speed dial feature, getting to your favorite sites is even quicker. The app includes other features you love on your desktop like an incognito mode and a built-in downloads menu, too. You can turn on the app's "night mode" to invert the colors for even easier reading. - Download.cnet.com
♥♥♥♥♥ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
♥♥♥♥♥ Fast. Clean interface. Plenty of customizable features to reduce data consumption." - PC Magazine
♥♥♥♥♥ I’m impressed with the fact that everything is noticeably faster and even the sites which take up a lot of bandwidth are a piece of cake for UC Browser. And hey, the browser boots up faster too! - AppStorm
★ Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
★ Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
★ Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser for Android and UC Browser HD for Android!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Follow us on:
Comments, questions or suggestions? Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay