Protection for your phone and virtually any connection to it.
Sprint Total Equipment Protection (TEP) and Total Equipment Protection Plus (TEP Plus) customers can now access all the benefits of their protection service through the Sprint Protect app. Free users can now access device recovery and contact backup features.
• NEW -Device Recovery: Find your phone using GPS or remotely lock and erase a missing phone to protect personal information
• NEW - Automatic Contact Backup: Back up your valuable contacts and restore them to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection customers
• All of the free features, PLUS
• NEW - Automatic Photo, and Video Backup: Back up your valuable content and restore it to a new device
For Total Equipment Protection Plus customers
• All of the TEP features, PLUS
• Built-in Security: Enhanced features to guard against viruses and protect your privacy
• Device Tune-up: Maximize your phone’s performance with storage, speed, and battery optimization tools
• Tech Expert Access: One-click quickly connects you with a live, US-based Tech Expert for premium support to help with any question about your phone and virtually anything it can connect to.
Sprint Protect is powered by Asurion. The Sprint Protect App can only be used on compatible Android devices. (v4.0 or later)
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- See the location of your family's phones in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family's phones from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• PTT Contacts Discovery - Contacts list just shows other Direct Connect users
• International Direct Connect - Make US based calls to push-to-talk enabled phones in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru
• Support for Savox Bluetooth PTT accessories BTR-155 Remote Speaker Microphone & BTH-101 Headset - great for boosting audio volume in noisy environments
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
User Guide: http://eguides.sprint.com/support/eguides/sprintdirectconnectnow30/index.html
• HTC One – M7
• HTC EVO 4G LTE
• HTC One - M8
• HTC One - M8 Harman Kardon
• HTC One Max
• HTC Desire 510
• HTC One - E8
• Kyocera Hydro Edge
• Kyocera Hydro VIBE
• LG G2
• LG G3
• LG G3 Vigor
• LG Optimus F3
• LG G Flex
• LG Mach
• LG Optimus G
• Moto X
• Samsung Galaxy S®3
•Samsung Galaxy S® 4
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 2
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy Mega
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport
• Samsung Victory 4G LTE
• Sharp Aquos
• Sprint Vital
• Sprint Force
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
FamilyWall for Sprint is a private space where you can communicate, organize, share and even locate…those that matter most.
All the benefits of social sharing in a private space.
With FamilyWall for Sprint, you can browse the activity of those on your Wall. Members can post, comment, and like photos, videos, events, notes, tasks and lists.
Send messages, pictures, video & audio, privately to one or several members of your Wall.
Organize your family life with a shared calendar, lists, contacts…with an easy daily and weekly planning tracker. Add an appointment to the calendar, and every member of your Wall will be able to see it and keep up with the schedule. You can also share lists and tasks, so that those on your Wall can coordinate and work together efficiently.
Keep your best memories in an album that you can easily share with relatives and friends. Browse photos in your Gallery or see new photos posted by other members of your Wall.
Members can share their location and view where others have checked in.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Familywall for Sprint app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at email@example.com.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.