3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
Refreshed with Material design, a simple world clock right on your home screen exactly the way you want it.
Custom Time zone
Custom Background color
Custom label, text size and color
Set application shortcuts by tapping clock
To add this widget, simply long press on your home screen and select Simple World Clock Widget.
Please check the manual of your device to add home screen widgets.
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.
Set timezone alarm clock will help you not to miss global meeting, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
Call your children abroad but not sure whether he/she already sleep? Use this! Don't wake him/her up:)
Timezone not only means a location or nation, but also your favorite people! Try to change photo of the timezone, have fun!
Not only a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Set alarms for any timezone on your list, and also provide lots of alarm clock settings.
▶ Work without Internet connection - greate for travel
▶ Set photo for any timezones you selected, change from nation flag to people you like or directly take anything from camera.
· Business people dealing with multiple timezones
· People with children/friends in other timezones
Supports installation to SD card.
Your location and the current time is used to calculate the time of sunrise and sunset. When it's dark outside the brightness is reduced. You can set the brightness level you want during the day and during the night.
If you're annoyed by getting blinded when turning your phone on at night, try it out!
With this app, you can get current clock time for any city in the world.
To use this app extension, you must have SmartBand™ Talk app installed on your smartphone.
Note: When using SmartBand™ Talk SWR30 open the SmartBand™ Talk Sony app and add WorldClock app.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
Nearly 1 million people wake up with this alarm clock app every day
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Now also features additional game variations called "Lucky7" and "Tricolor". Lucky7 features wildcard dice which can represent any value. Tricolor features three-colored dice and extra rows, similar to games such as "Kismet".
- Three game types.
- Fast loading.
- Dice and screen colors can be changed in options.
- Includes global high-scores table.
- Portrait and Landscape modes supported.
¹ "Yahtzee" is a trademark of Hasbro.
Reversi (also known as Othello) is a strategy game where two players take turns to place their counters on the board, attempting to capture their opponent's counters. The goal is to have a majority of your counters showing at the end of the game.
Play against Android or online against other players! Online play supports player rankings and Achievements. Includes a leaderboard of top-rated players.
You can now choose to upgrade to the Pro (no-ads) version via an in-app purchase.
Let us know of any problems and we will try to fix them!
Power-ups enable you to eat the ghosts, are available in the form of Android releases names (cupcake, donut, eclair, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich).
Once all the diamonds have been eaten the level is complete. Each level is progressively more difficult as the effectiveness of the power-ups gradually decreases. In this version, there are 6 levels to complete in total.
There are several mazes to choose from:
"Classic Munch" is roughly based on the original arcade game maze;
"Mini Munch" is a smaller maze for quicker games;
"Super Munch" and "Mega Munch" are larger, more difficult mazes to provide an extra challenge!
- 5 different game types.
- Play single player, against computer opponent, or online matches against other players.
- Leaderboards, achievements, and player rankings.
- Dictionary of over 40000 English words.
Available games types:
Most Words - create as many words you can from 8 letters
Longest Word - find the longest word possible
Word Scramble - the letters come thick and fast, create a word from each new jumble
Word Chain - players take turns to create new words before time runs out.
Reveal Word - Similar to "Hangman", guess letters to uncover the hidden word.
More word games to be included if there is popular demand.
Note: the game is new so let us know your feedback! If you like it please give us a good rating in the Market.
The aim is to pot all the coloured balls in as few turns as possible. There are various features such as on-table obstacles, pockets in unusual positions, and different sized balls.
Features three difficulty settings and global high-scores table.
You can play single-player challenges, play against the computer, or online games against other players all around the world.
Give your brain a workout on a range of multiple choice trivia questions. Subjects include: Famous People, Countries, Flags, Music, Historic Dates, Maths, Movies and more. High-scores, player rankings, and Achievements are also included.
- For online matches, sometimes there may not be another online player immediately available, in this case remain connected and your phone will alert you when other player is ready to play. If you find you are waiting too long, encourage more players to download and play by giving us a good rating!
- Questions currently in English only! Contact me if you would like to volunteer to translate.
- We are always looking to improve the quality of the questions. If you see any mistakes, please tell us about them!
Feedback on problems or suggestions for improvements are welcome...
- Have a good idea for a new question category?
- See an error in a question?
Remember: the most effective way to get problems fixed is to report them to us!
See our website or find SpWebGames on Facebook.
Help train your brain with three different game types:
Pairs - Uncover and match the identical pairs.
Sequence - Remember and repeat the sequence of characters.
Snap - Test your reactions by being the first to match the artworks.
Includes Global hi-scores, multiplayer rankings, and player achievements.
If you find any problems, tell us about it - we will fix any problems you find as a top priority!
Features a 2D top-down scrolling map with checkpoints, and lots of hidden surprises along the route home!
Find the keys to unlock doors and use them strategically to escape from monsters. Use the radar to help plan your escape. Entice the monsters to fall into traps but be careful not to fall into one yourself!
Use trackball, keys, swipe screen, or tilt phone to move.
Extra points are awarded for destroying three or more blocks of the same colour in a row.
When blocks are destroyed, they may reveal bonus rewards or unpleasant surprises.
Features global high-scores table.
Impress and confuse your friends by showing the time using these non-standard clocks.
The purpose of the app is just for fun and education about alternative time systems. Highly Recommended for those interested in or curious about this subject.
Currently supported are:
- Standard Time
- Decimal (Metric) Time
- Dozenal Time
- Hexadecimal Time
- Binary Time
- Degree ("New Earth") Time
- Chinese Time
- 24-hour Clock
There are also Android Widgets available, so you can put the clocks on your home screen.
You may also be interested in the companion app, Geek Calendar Tool.
New: The game has been redesigned. The new and improved structure allows for increased replayability.
Tilt your phone to roll the ball around the maze. Squish the bugs by running over them, but be careful not to fall into the traps. Find the exit to the maze before time runs out. By playing well and earning stars, harder levels become unlocked.
Bonus levels to discover if you play well enough!
Here is a fun tool for showing various information about about a number of calendar systems from around the world!
Includes information on:
- Mayan Calendar
- Islamic Calendar
- Hebrew (Jewish) Calendar
- French Revolutionary Calendar
- Chinese Date and Year
- Astrononical data
- Day Count
Widgets are also included, so you can put the calendars on your home screen!
You may also be interested in the companion app, Geek Clock Tool.