- User friendly interface
- 3 difficulty levels
- Clever IA
- Smooth animations & HD graphics
- Two players mode
- Fast startup
- Resume game
- Undo moves
- Change difficulty during the game
Check wikipedia for Reversi rules and strategy
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
* Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
The player's goal is to have a majority of their colored pieces showing at the end of the game, turning over as many of their opponent's pieces as possible.
With Reverse, you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone.
The artificial intelligence embeded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
fight for the conquest of the universe. Othello is a classic strategy board game
where the player who gets the highest number of cells in a 8x8 grid, wins.
Clear and original interface
Totally free, no ads, no in-app purchases
Programmed with Libgdx Framework
Can you beat the Neural Network?
Just learning Reversi? Start on a 4x4 or 6x6 board and quickly learn the rules and strategy!
- Human vs Computer, challenge our Neural Network Artificial Intelligence!
- Human vs Human (2 player hot-seat), play with a friend nearby!
- Play on 8x8, 6x6, and 4x4 boards
- Option to undo moves
- Optional display of legal moves and/or last move
- Support for both Tablets and Phones
The ultimate goal of the player is to have more disks on the board than that of his opponent. The game is completed when there are no spaces left on the board nor any moves for either players. Both players begin the game with 2 disks each placed in the centre of the board with their assigned colour facing upwards. When the player places his disk to make a line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) having the opponent’s disk bounded by the new disk placed, the colour of the disk will change to the current players’ disk colour.
Players take turns placing discs of their assigned color.
During a play, any discs of the opponent's color that are in a straight line and bounded by the disc just placed and another disc of the current player's color are taken.
They are turned to the current player's color.
There must be at least one disc taken for the placement to be valid.
The object of the game is to have the majority of discs of your color when the last move is performed.
- for Tablets and Phones
- unlimited Undos
- mode Easy, Normal, Difficult, Nightmare
Black white, also called reverse chess (Reversi), Othello chess (Othello), apple chess or flip chess. The game through the mutual flip the other piece, and finally to the board piece who more than a judge. The rules of the game is simple, through the mutual flip the other piece, and finally to the board piece to judge who more than could win the game, so it is very easy to fit in, but it changes and very complex. One theory is that: only take a few minutes to learn it, but it takes a lifetime to master it.
Every day black white built-in man-machine against, everyone against two modes, the computer intelligence quotient (IQ) can choose "primary", "middle" and "advanced", suitable for different levels of players.
* Get instant access to a super fast database server with five million chess games.
* Stay on top of cutting edge chess theory with a database server which is updated weekly.
* Improve your opening skills by checking variations with board and move statistics in one view.
* Prepare easily against more than 270,000 players from top grandmasters to amateurs. Just type in the name and get instant results.
* Dynamic books with user defined search filters. Ideal for the player’s preparation.
* Enjoy chess history by replaying 600 annotated master games from 1857 to 2011. The display includes international annotation symbols, coloured squares and arrows.
* Load/save your own PGN files.
* Edit annotated games.
* Easy to work with: you have a game history containing your latest 100 games.
* Use any one of five different sets of pieces on a wooden, marble or metal board.
* Optimal adaptation to high resolution screens on tablets and HD phones.
* Send games by E-Mail.
Dear Samsung Galaxy user
Your device was delivered with the OS Android 2.1. This version of the OS contains some small bugs which among others also affect the ChessBase Online App.
- Upgrade the OS to version 2.2 or 2.3
- Delete the file „greatgames.pgn“ from the folder „ChessBase“ on your smart card. The ChessBase App will automatically create the file at program start again.
Now also features additional game variations called "Lucky7" and "Tricolor". Lucky7 features wildcard dice which can represent any value. Tricolor features three-colored dice and extra rows, similar to games such as "Kismet".
- Three game types.
- Fast loading.
- Dice and screen colors can be changed in options.
- Includes global high-scores table.
- Portrait and Landscape modes supported.
¹ "Yahtzee" is a trademark of Hasbro.
Various locations around the world can be selected. Takes into account timezones to show the current time in the selected location and also estimates the sunrise and sunset time. The date, time and speed of the simulation can also be changed.
The app also features an Android widget, which allows you put the map on your home screen. For users of Android 4.0+, the widget is resizeable.
Note: The app now supports being moved to the SD Card. If you move the app to SD card, the widget will not be available. This is a limitation of the Android system. To use the widget, the app MUST be installed on your phone's internal storage.
Now also allows you to explore alternative reality scenarios e.g. a change in the Earth's tilt (see "What If" section of Options menu).
Making requests / reporting problems: Sometimes people give low star ratings because their particular location or timezone is not included in the default list. Please don't use the rating system to "punish", instead just email me!
Upgrade to the Pro version is available. The pro version features:
- no advertising
- ability to define custom locations
To upgrade, tap on the Info button, then the "Pro Upgrade" option.
You can play single-player challenges, play against the computer, or online games against other players all around the world.
Give your brain a workout on a range of multiple choice trivia questions. Subjects include: Famous People, Countries, Flags, Music, Historic Dates, Maths, Movies and more. High-scores, player rankings, and Achievements are also included.
- For online matches, sometimes there may not be another online player immediately available, in this case remain connected and your phone will alert you when other player is ready to play. If you find you are waiting too long, encourage more players to download and play by giving us a good rating!
- Questions currently in English only! Contact me if you would like to volunteer to translate.
- We are always looking to improve the quality of the questions. If you see any mistakes, please tell us about them!
Feedback on problems or suggestions for improvements are welcome...
- Have a good idea for a new question category?
- See an error in a question?
Remember: the most effective way to get problems fixed is to report them to us!
See our website or find SpWebGames on Facebook.
Power-ups enable you to eat the ghosts, are available in the form of Android releases names (cupcake, donut, eclair, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich).
Once all the diamonds have been eaten the level is complete. Each level is progressively more difficult as the effectiveness of the power-ups gradually decreases. In this version, there are 6 levels to complete in total.
There are several mazes to choose from:
"Classic Munch" is roughly based on the original arcade game maze;
"Mini Munch" is a smaller maze for quicker games;
"Super Munch" and "Mega Munch" are larger, more difficult mazes to provide an extra challenge!
- 5 different game types.
- Play single player, against computer opponent, or online matches against other players.
- Leaderboards, achievements, and player rankings.
- Dictionary of over 40000 English words.
Available games types:
Most Words - create as many words you can from 8 letters
Longest Word - find the longest word possible
Word Scramble - the letters come thick and fast, create a word from each new jumble
Word Chain - players take turns to create new words before time runs out.
Reveal Word - Similar to "Hangman", guess letters to uncover the hidden word.
More word games to be included if there is popular demand.
Note: the game is new so let us know your feedback! If you like it please give us a good rating in the Market.
Features a 2D top-down scrolling map with checkpoints, and lots of hidden surprises along the route home!
Impress and confuse your friends by showing the time using these non-standard clocks.
The purpose of the app is just for fun and education about alternative time systems. Highly Recommended for those interested in or curious about this subject.
Currently supported are:
- Standard Time
- Decimal (Metric) Time
- Dozenal Time
- Hexadecimal Time
- Binary Time
- Degree ("New Earth") Time
- Chinese Time
- 24-hour Clock
There are also Android Widgets available, so you can put the clocks on your home screen.
You may also be interested in the companion app, Geek Calendar Tool.
The aim is to pot all the coloured balls in as few turns as possible. There are various features such as on-table obstacles, pockets in unusual positions, and different sized balls.
Features three difficulty settings and global high-scores table.
Here is a fun tool for showing various information about about a number of calendar systems from around the world!
Includes information on:
- Mayan Calendar
- Islamic Calendar
- Hebrew (Jewish) Calendar
- French Revolutionary Calendar
- Chinese Date and Year
- Astrononical data
- Day Count
Widgets are also included, so you can put the calendars on your home screen!
You may also be interested in the companion app, Geek Clock Tool.
Help train your brain with three different game types:
Pairs - Uncover and match the identical pairs.
Sequence - Remember and repeat the sequence of characters.
Snap - Test your reactions by being the first to match the artworks.
Includes Global hi-scores, multiplayer rankings, and player achievements.
If you find any problems, tell us about it - we will fix any problems you find as a top priority!
Find the keys to unlock doors and use them strategically to escape from monsters. Use the radar to help plan your escape. Entice the monsters to fall into traps but be careful not to fall into one yourself!
Use trackball, keys, swipe screen, or tilt phone to move.
New: The game has been redesigned. The new and improved structure allows for increased replayability.
Tilt your phone to roll the ball around the maze. Squish the bugs by running over them, but be careful not to fall into the traps. Find the exit to the maze before time runs out. By playing well and earning stars, harder levels become unlocked.
Bonus levels to discover if you play well enough!
Extra points are awarded for destroying three or more blocks of the same colour in a row.
When blocks are destroyed, they may reveal bonus rewards or unpleasant surprises.
Features global high-scores table.