When children truly understand concepts and principles, they don’t need to spend hours memorizing facts and formulas. This understanding of concepts also makes HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions easy to solve. And because they are learning on their own device, they can learn at a pace that suits them. As a result, not only is learning on MarkSharks fun and engaging, it is highly effective too, allowing our users to earn better marks through better learning.
Do you want to top your class 8 science exams? Are you bored of your NCERT 8 class science book? Then use our CBSE app and start learning in a 21st century way – when you learn for fun, you learn for life!
What MarkShark is NOT:
- This is NOT a collection of CBSE question papers/ CBSE sample papers/ solves sample papers: Merely taking tests is NOT enough. We believe that conceptual clarity is key!
- This is NOT just a pdf of eighth class science textbook/ NCERT 8 class science book/ CBSE 8th class science book: Books are boring and NOT effective for all types of learners. Learning should be fun, immersive, interactive and self-paced!
MarkSharks 8 class science app is currently mapped 100% to the CBSE class 8 syllabus – our app covers content from all the chapters currently found in class 8 science NCERT book, which are:
1. Crop production and management
2. Microorganisms: Friend and foe
3. Synthetic fibres and plastics
4. Metals and non-metals
5. Coal and petroleum
6. Combustion and flame
7. Conservation of plants and animals
8. Cell: Structure and functions
9. Reproduction in animals
10. Reaching the age of adolescence
11. Force and pressure
14. Chemical effects of electric current
15. Some natural phenomena
17. Stars and the solar system
18. Pollution of air and water
Over the next few months we will continue to add new features and subjects to MarkSharks so that students not only can learn on their own, at their own pace and in their own time, but can also share their learnings with friends via our “social learning” environment and access to tutors online to help clear problems. Parents will get online access to track their child’s performance on MarkSharks and compare it with other students who are studying on the system.
Make kids science experiments stand out with stunning augmented reality. Demonstrate various science phenomena covering biology, physics, chemistry, geography in ways never seen before.
Create virtual environments that are right out of science fiction.
Create a prehistoric zoo with dinosaurs.
Create a modern zoo with elephants, tigers, bear etc.
Create a polar environment with penguins.
Fly through a human brain, sail in the heart or float in the lungs.
Enter a volcano.
Slide on magnetic field lines and buzz like an electron in an electric circuit.
Create a virtual walk through of famous US monuments like Statue of Liberty, Lincoln memorial.
And much more.
Augmented Reality will take your kids science experiments to the next level!
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,543 activities, iTooch 4th Grade Science is a fun way of practicing and learning Science for fourth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 3 themes: Life Science, Physical Science, Earth System Science
✓ 50 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,543 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 361 original pictures
➡ iTooch 4th Grade Science is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 4.
Discover our other apps iTooch 4th Grade Math and iTooch 4th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
(P) - Primary
(S) - Secondary
Reading for children (P), reading for adults (S), poetry for children (P), poetry for adults (S), calculation (P), mathematics (P-S), algebra (S), philosophy for children (P), philosophy for adults (S), natural sciences (S), universal geography (S), universal history (S), self-education (P-S), boy friend (S), family (S), religion for children (P), religion for adults (S), life of Jesus for children (P), life of Jesus for adults (S), and magazine of education.
Keywords or key Functional objectives:
color mix,mix color,kids color mix app,kids, children,painters,artists,designers,color combinations,color combos,mix colors,colors mixture,combine colors,play with colors,learn colors mix,know colors mix,get my colors mix,crazy colors mix,crazy mix.
App name: Crazy Color Combos
The name starts with Crazy because kids are always Crazy about Colors for their paintings. They mix colors to get many new colors.
This App will definitely help them to improve their knowledge on various colors. Not only kids, it is useful for painters, artists and designers to have ready data of color mix.
This is my first Android App. Please put your feedback in the reviews. It will help me to improve myself.
Thanks in advance.